Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 problem with my scan - Minitokyo

problem with my scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Hello Excuse me to disturb you but i have a problem ..i submit a scan today and i can't see it :(

Faithfully yours

Myri-chan

Myri-chan, scan thumbnails aren't appearing properly. Thanks for reporting the issue. I'm sure it will be a priority for remediation.

Quote by HooyaahMyri-chan, scan thumbnails aren't appearing properly. Thanks for reporting the issue. I'm sure it will be a priority for remediation.

Yes sensei i don't see nothing I hope they will help thanks a lot for your kindness :)

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

same as me Hoo, i hope it back to normal soon
:)

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

I'm experiencing the same problems, albeit on recent scans from the past 20 hours. It's happened before last year, twice if I'm not mistaken.

Chikaru-chan

Chikaru-chan

ex nihilo nihil fit

Quote by dreddzI'm experiencing the same problems, albeit on recent scans from the past 20 hours. It's happened before last year, twice if I'm not mistaken.

I also have this problem. I can't see even new wallpapers :(

"I believe there is another world waiting for us.
A better world.
And I'll be waiting for you there."
Signature Image

Quote by Chikaru-chan

Quote by dreddzI'm experiencing the same problems, albeit on recent scans from the past 20 hours. It's happened before last year, twice if I'm not mistaken.

I also have this problem. I can't see even new wallpapers :(

Me too.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Its a known issue. We're waiting for the Systems Admin to work his magic. Please be patient.

Signature Image

I checked today, the problem is that most of the scans uploaded on March 1 are the ones affected by this glitch. Scans from March 2 are unaffected.

If I update my affected scans to make them viewable, would they get deleted even though someone else posted the same ones just recently?

Chikaru-chan

Chikaru-chan

ex nihilo nihil fit

Quote by StardustKnightIf I update my affected scans to make them viewable, would they get deleted even though someone else posted the same ones just recently?

Or how about delete all invisible-scans and upload them again?

"I believe there is another world waiting for us.
A better world.
And I'll be waiting for you there."
Signature Image

Quote by Chikaru-chanOr how about delete all invisible-scans and upload them again?

I agree with Chikaru-chan good idea !

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Deleting them sounds like a much faster idea, if the scans still aren't see-able. But a way to make it fair I think would be, you could update the scan with the exact same image to make them viewable but you only get to keep the scan if you update yours BEFORE the scans are re-posted. And if you don't update before then, you lose them. Which would make it fair all the way around.

Talking about unfair things, I uploaded 3 scans when this problem happened and they all got deleted. The PM they sent to me said something like I had connection problems and the scans didn't uploaded properly... but the other affected scans are still in the galery, I see this pretty unfair :'/ Please correct me if I'm wrong

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by SweetLemonadeTalking about unfair things, I uploaded 3 scans when this problem happened and they all got deleted. The PM they sent to me said something like I had connection problems and the scans didn't uploaded properly... but the other affected scans are still in the galery, I see this pretty unfair :'/ Please correct me if I'm wrong

Not being rude but I didn't understand this very well.
What was unfair again?

and if you upload them now, are you getting the same issue?

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Thanks for your patience once the site resolve itself.
To the scan submitters who had sent corrupted scans over the weekend. You may want to update your scans or re-upload them as a new submission if you prefer. If you choose to update then make sure the updated scans are viewable and downloadable. Remember to replace only YOUR submission to be fair. We will allow you to update or re-upload your submission till Friday 7th 2014. After that date, all corrupted scans will be deleted and anyone will be free to re-upload the failed scans.

Thank you so much Fenafir for your help :)

Quote by DarthasNot being rude but I didn't understand this very well.
What was unfair again?

and if you upload them now, are you getting the same issue?

No problem, I'll try to explain better. I was saying that my scans affected by this issue were deleted, while scans of other people affected by the same problem weren't deleted of the galery. But forget about it, I already re-uploaded my scans like Fenafir explained.
But now I have another problem. One of the corrupted scans I uploaded was already re-uploaded by another user (This one: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/645741) What now?

I hope this time you can understand my bad english X'D

Fenafir

Fenafir

If you were the first uploader of any particular scan during the corrupted weekend. Feel free to make a report and we will favor the original submission. Also, refrain from making false reports as we will check your history.

Quote by FenafirIf you were the first uploader of any particular scan during the corrupted weekend. Feel free to make a report and we will favor the original submission. Also, refrain from making false reports as we will check your history.

yes i am the first fenafir that's why i create this thread and i wrote to you in your guestbook if you can help me about this thank you

Nocchi A-chan Kashiyuka

Fenafir

Fenafir

Quote by myri-chanyes i am the first fenafir that's why i create this thread and i wrote to you in your guestbook if you can help me about this thank you

Nocchi A-chan Kashiyuka

You can update it again or re-upload it as a new submission if you prefer.

Quote by Fenafir

Quote by myri-chanyes i am the first fenafir that's why i create this thread and i wrote to you in your guestbook if you can help me about this thank you

Nocchi A-chan Kashiyuka

You can update it again or re-upload it as a new submission if you prefer.

I do what is really comforble for you miss Fenafir :)

Fenafir

Fenafir

Quote by myri-chanI do what is really comforble for you miss Fenafir :)

Well if you want my opinion I prefer it to be sent as a new submission ^^
But its really up to you.

Quote by Fenafir

Quote by myri-chanI do what is really comforble for you miss Fenafir :)

Well if you want my opinion I prefer it to be sent as a new submission ^^
But its really up to you.

It's ok than my dear queen Fenafir :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.