Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Long time coming... - Minitokyo

Long time coming...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Wow, i've been a Moderator for 7 years.... Crazy, ne?

But as with all good things, they must come to an end. As some of the current Staff already know, I have been contemplating retirement for quite some time. The demands of real life have been steadily increasing every year, and they've reached the point where I just don't have the time or energy that I need in order to maintain the same level of consistency and quality in both the Indy Art gallery and Forums (in addition to all the other odds and ends).

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with a great variety of people here on Staff, and know that I leave my sections here in good hands. I will still pop in from time to time, but unfortunately not in an administrative capacity. It is a secret, selfish wish of mine that someday the MT-Maigetsu return.... I will keep my fingers crossed for that!

I also feel very fortunate to have had this chance to meet and chat with members from all over the world, and make a number of good friends in the almost 10 years that I have been a member of Minitokyo. I am constantly in awe of just how diverse our population here at MT is!

I am also thankful for having the opportunity to meet so many of the amazingly talented artists we have on here as well as seeing their art submissions and growth over the years. Really, you all are the reason that it has been so difficult for me to retire!

Well... not quite a Darthas or CyanideBlizzard-esque length post, but it'll have to do for now. Thanks again MT-ers past and present for being the awesomely amazing group of people that you are! For those of you that I have on dA, FB, LINE, or Skype, I'll catch you around!

Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Aww, sad to see you retire firefly :( Thanks for everything you've done for the community as a whole. You will be missed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Honestly this is heart breaking to hear. While normally this wouldn't be considered news, this is huge.

To give the community some idea, Fireflywishes spent a good portion of time, outside of running the Forums and Indy art sections, being the big reason why Minitokyo was pushing so hard to hang on. Her work, and experience, were essential on why I came on board and she's been a big part of heading activities and other divisions of Minitokyo over the years as well. Her, along with another lady on Minitokyo, really make up the core element.

Minitokyo truly will be a lesser place without Firefly on board, and I wish the staff the best filling these incredibly large shoes.

Signature Image

That's pretty sad everybody is leaving.. you and Cy ninja...but i understand completely is not easy at all.. wish you the best my Dear Firefly.

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

You will be missed, fireflywishes. : ) Thank you for all that you did on MiniTokyo!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

We are golden

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Salute to fireflywishes. You will be missed dear friend.

Real life...sure knows its ways to make us appart from some precious things.
Thnaks for your contribution at mod this wonderful site!
Hope you dont lose to much contact!
Best wishes!

One got to love the night, is during night that empires fall, that love is born, and that souls are corrupted...Signature

AZD-A9S

AZD-A9S

AZD the Collector

A Mod for 7 years? Wow.
At least you said you'll drop in from time to time.
Don't let your busy life get you down too far now.

The galaxy of AZD is in progress...

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

no more blue firefly ? that is so weird. me agree with CB, its a huge shoes :o anyway thank you for all your awesome-ness work firefly ^^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

We will miss you T-T
Arigatou Gozaimasu for every thing you did for MT, in history of MT your name will be written in golden letters.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

wow this is unfortunate.

good luck in whatever ordeal life gives you though. thank you for your contribution is the least i can say. 7 year mod, just wow.

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Wow, you will be missed. Thanks for everything you have done here. :)

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

its sad.. you will leaving anyways, doors always open if you wish to comeback

Suzumiya-Boy

Suzumiya-Boy

We are! / We go!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING IN MT! and LIVE, for that is LIFE. :D

El hombre que lo Consiguió todo en este mundo fue el Rey de los Piratas Gold Roger. Sus Ultimas palabras, durante su ejecución, enviaron a la gente a los mares. "¿Mis riquezas y mis tesoros? si los queréis, os permito haceros con ellos. !Buscadlos, los dejé todos en ese lugar!". En esta era, los hombres persiguen sus sueños. !El mundo se encuentra sumergido en la Gran era de los Piratas!

Signature Image

orange-lisa

orange-lisa

Mina Color Art

I can't believe you are golden... you were always there...
Thanks for everything you've done, I wish you the best for your life!
Anyway, I really hope to see you here from time to time.

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

I haven't talk to you before and never asked you a question. But I can tell that you cared about your status and that you helped make Minitokyo better, so in the end, you will be missed

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

You and Fran retiring... Woah, time really flies.
I totally understand your reasons and think that it's really necessary. You need and deserve to rest and enjoy your free time, be a teacher is an amazing but tiring job, haha.
Thank you so much for all the work you did in the past years, and for always being that sweet and kind person who helps anyone when in need. You'll really be missed here, I wish all the best for you with all my heart! <3

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

Waaa that's a very unexpected post! I do understand that real life priorities always the main reason :( Thank you, fireflywishes for your hard work in MT and your prompt actions. I wish you good luck and the best for your future :D

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T LEAVE US! Oh wait... XD

I've known you for a long time now here though we don't really talk a lot but you did a great job being a moderator here on Minitokyo. I guess it's really time to let go of your position and concentrate on your personal life. :)

Reminisce the old times! XD

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

yoneyu

yoneyu

kusotarre

I'm so sorry you have to retire! You've done an amazing job all these years!
I hope you one day get to have the time you need to be a mod again!
I'm at least happy that you will still be around from time to time!
Luff you dear! <3

Signature

Thank you for all your work!

ah ):
still, thank you for your hard work! You did your best. Everyone will be missing you. (me too)

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Goodbye and thanks for the fish ... :)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.