Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

?

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

? indeed.

If you have a problem with a deletion of one of your submitted items, follow the instructions from HERE. We can't exactly help you if we don't even know what the problem is.

Signature

I looked at several scans that you had submitted recently; three were deleted for poor quality and one because it was a lesser quality duplicate of another scan. Alenas is correct, of course, as it is your responsibility to follow the forum rules and post a query of substance, not a mere question mark.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Easy I Just Wrote The Problem But It Didn't Appear So Take It Easy All Ready...
Anyway I Was Saying I've Uploaded A Scan With High Quality But Donno Why It Was Deleted

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I would like to add here to the most recent of not knowing it was just a question mark( the original poster), when making a post or a new post remember to check the post to make certain it isn't a question mark or nothing at all (or even a database error). you could have used a coding the site didn't care for much or there was a site glitch at that particular moment. so, remember to always check posts, I do :) and also remember not everyone can see what you're reporting as being deleted, so remember to do as what Alenas suggested for future deletes so the situation could possibly be resolved a lot faster :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

thanx..i guess your the only one who didn't shout at me hehehe..
anyway i will check it

Signature

If I had posted in all caps then I might understand why you may have believed that you were being yelled at. We were just trying to make the most of a mere question mark for a post. How would you have responded to such a thing yourself? Yes, as angelxxuan mentioned, you should always check to be sure that your post appears properly. With no description of the scan, I may only surmise that the submission in question which was deleted was your lesser quality duplicate of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny. As mentioned in the Terms of Service, "You must search in the Scans gallery for existing copies of your scan. You may not submit duplicate copies of the same scan unless your scan is of significantly higher quality. The Minitokyo staff reserve the right to determine whether new submissions are of significantly higher quality." This means that your scan was smaller, contained less visual information, or was not as clear an image as the one that was a duplicate. If you would like to find out more about scans and how quality is determined you may read the Scan Tutorial thread and post a question of your own there if the subject in question has not been addressed yet, or you still have need for further clarification regarding a topic. Please follow, if you wish. the link below.

Scan Tutorial Thread

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

i understand..
all i wanna say that i just posted the ? accidentally i wrote my question and the last thing is i putted the ? but the sentence didn't appear i dunno why

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.