Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Are You Watching? - Minitokyo

What Are You Watching?

page 2 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Next » 268 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Angel that show has seemed interesting.

I'm watching Family Guy

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Watching "The World is Still Beautiful" at the moment

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

don't fret Hue it's nothing like twilight, they don't sparkle one bit !

currently watching The Last Ship

another virus drama showing over on TNT also viewable on their site to stream. it's coming to an end, only two episodes left for the season, but it's done by Michael Bay and has a dog in combat ! alright the dog and virus brought me into the show, stayed for the plot I did.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

The Musketeers

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Nothing, i dont feel like watching sumthing

Browsing random stuff on internet

This World Is Wrong . . .

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Then is it not odd to take part in the forum that is about watching things if you aren't watching something?

The Amazing World Of Gumball

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

I watched Guardians of the Galaxy a moment ago, it was fun. :3

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

King Of The Hill or at least until I can find something else to watch.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I know that feeling, currently watching Under the Dome (nothing like the book, but still mildly entertaining) and waiting patiently for my fall shows to start back up again, such as Sleepy Hollow, Once Upon a time and so forth.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I so want Sleepy Hollow to start back up.

I'm currently watching The Simpsons.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

me too ! I'm watching the marathon and it's streamable for those who don't watch it on tv or can't. I believe it's on day 7 now, or is it 8? but this is rather fun, I didn't watch it much but it's not the news ;) wanted to take a break from the world sort of thing.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

day 8 and still The Simpsons 4 more days of the marathon to go

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

I'm watching Minitokyo tonight

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I am watching Day 9 of The Simpsons Marathon

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

since the marathon is over, well minus the mini marathons, I'm currently watching fox news, don't really have anything else to watch at the moment, making me think if I should venture into some old stuff or a few stalled items. but waiting patiently for fall though, that's when all the shows are coming !

Under the dome we got 3 more episodes left and I'm not certain where the strain is but it's probably coming to an end soon too :( I could always re-watch From Dusk til dawn the series again

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

The Cleveland Show.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

The Weather Channel

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

The Garfield Show

the world fall into global chaos; I mean, Fox News

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Camp Lazlo since my tv is on Boomerang. So was hoping The Flintstones would be on.

Dawson's Creek

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118300/

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

The Garfield Show

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

finally finishing up GunGrave, I was stalled due to so much stuff at once, but since most is all gone, I can mark that off my list of completions and store away for more things to watch. got a few lined up already :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

The Flintstones and debating on if I should get a new anime to watch or a movie.

page 2 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Next » 268 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.