Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which company's game do you like best? - Minitokyo

which company's game do you like best?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

OnePiece Fan

good games come from good corp.which do you like best?if yours is out of this 5,please write it out.
other votes
square-enix 7
capcom 4
snk 1
sega 1
Sammy 1
Microsoft Studios 1
Namco 1

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

squaresoft!! oh wait.. square-enix!
^.^

but out of above, I chose blizzard.
I like their warcraft, starcraft and other strategy title. ^.^

capcom and snk. i like capcom's resident evil and onimusha series. and snk for the KOF and samurai spirits series

OnePiece Fan

Quote by asukcapcom and snk. i like capcom's resident evil and onimusha series. and snk for the KOF and samurai spirits series

i though there were few people like fighting games like KOF and ST,i love SNK best!!kof is my life!

Signature

square and capcom, pretty much make some of the best games for the consoles, out of the ones you posted, EA, sports rock, jeje

Signature

Um... okay, I'm a generic retard, so I don't now any of those above. :) I like Square for FF and KH.

grr thats a really hard choice EA has many good games including my favs Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam. but Ubi soft has the Kick ass cryengine. I cant wait to see what they come up with next. and well blizzard and valve are awesome companies too. and well so is sony but its gotta be my least fave of this lot

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I need more option here... But since this is it, I'll go w/ SEC just because sony doesn't make a lot of crappy game. My other chose would be Bilazzard for Warcraft 3 and Starcraft : Ghost ( don't even know if it's good ). My top pick would been a thin line between SquareEnix and Capcom.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

where teh hell is sega!!!!!!!

segaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>=0!

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Squaresoft-Enix mainly for their RPGs and whatnot, and Capcom for their fighting games

Sammy :D I'm a huge guilty gear fan xD and a huge daisuke ishiwatari fan at that xD his music is godly.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Quote by Sir_Boingal0twhere teh hell is sega!!!!!!!segaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>=0!

sorry Boing but sega isn't a company anymore but they still make games for the 3 big consoles. my fav company is definitely Square-Enix!!! but i also like EA

Signature Image

Squaresoft-Enix !! since i likes to play RPG games. well... i did say that i only play RPG games since i suck so much at fighting game

xpilot2006

xpilot2006

A Nightmarish Gift

EA Games is my favorite company...also second would have to be Microsoft Studios..EA makes most of my games thats why... :P

Icy

Blizzard is the shiznit when it comes to games, they just have a style all there own, and they don't let others tell them diffrent. i think SOE has to be the worst game developer ever, they are just a bunch of money grubbing feceal matter of developers.

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

Namco...because they made Pac-Man, and I <3 Pac-Man ^_^

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Blizzard for the computer, and Square-Enix for console.

No one can touch the greatness of Diablo II or Starcraft. God, I've spent so many hours on those two games.

Square-Enix kinda has a monopoly on RPG's in the states....so, yeah.

What no Bungie? Frontier? Team Ninja? Irrational Games?

Since you only let me choose out of those.... Hell no not EA lol....

Valve HL2!

OnePiece Fan

Quote by waruiWhat no Bungie? Frontier? Team Ninja? Irrational Games?
Valve HL2!

i am sorry but the webmaster foce us add a vote with 5 choises at most,so i said write down your favourite......

Signature

Quote by 32061

Quote by waruiWhat no Bungie? Frontier? Team Ninja? Irrational Games?
Valve HL2!

i am sorry but the webmaster foce us add a vote with 5 choises at most,so i said write down your favourite......

I know... hehe :nya:
Valve is my 2nd Favorite

OnePiece Fan

it's strange that so many people are crazy for cs,but few of them knows who makes counter-strike..... :sweat: :sweat:

Signature

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

i really like blissard cause of warcraft the strategy games with such great graphics are really cool but also EA i like FIFA(have all of them since 2000) and NFS underground and NFS underground2

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

I would have to say its blizzard because of its games, especially starcraft and warcraft as well.

As many of you i like playng a good RPG so firt is Square-Enix after that a good action-adventure game is needed..... defenetly made by Capcom and then an action game like MGS so ..si Konami

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.