Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No more Japanese character here in MT. T_T - Minitokyo

No more Japanese character here in MT. T_T

page 1 of 1 14 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Wah!!!! When I used the Japanese character on my newest Submission. (as always) It didn't work. In my userpage too. Good thing it didn't affect my Japanese corner yet. T_T If it is applied on the userpage too. I'm gonna stick on using romaji. Wah!!! That's boring. T_T

Signature
Sarang heyo....

sterfish

Some Dude

Aww, that sucks. I liked seeing the Japanese titles (even as I cannot read nor speak a lick of Japanese). It was a welcome change from generic non-specific titles.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*still(...) doesn't accept the changes* :angry:

Signature
Sarang heyo....

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

That's so odd! I can understand why they wouldnt be accepted as titles, because not everyone knows what it means. However, if a mod just translates it it shouldnt be a problem, right? Hopefully the option will come back on.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Quote by naito18Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...) doesn't accept the changes* :angry:

calm down. :sweat:

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

go complain in the support inquiry section, maybe that'll get you some results you prefer.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

try again I changed the charset header to utf-8 (global standard character set)

Ray075-1-74

Too smart for kev

ã?§ã?¯è©¦ã?•ã?›ã?¦ã?„ã?Ÿã? ã??ã?¾ã?™ãƒ»ãƒ»ãƒ»ã€€ã?©ã?†ã?§ã?™ã?‹ã€‚
よ�るん��ょ��。

Ok, guess IME doesn't work.

aww, That's to bad. I thought those Japanese characters was nice and interesting. That's how I know more Japanese! :D

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Awww... That kinda sucks. Anime is part of Japanese Culture (Language) Or whatever... Haha. I guess we have to use "Romaji" XP

Konnichiwa Minnasan! :D

that's strange...........does this problem happen only with japanese? what about other languages such as chinese, korean, or thai?

�れ�最�����るよ��
ç?†ç”±ã?ªã??始ã?¾ã‚Šã‚?访れ
(...)

..........==''' doesn't work.......

nh? lemme see...

�ん��� ���ん blah blah blah...

yea...doenst work too =P

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

allright. my turn....

爆弾00, 人間�守る���俺�戦�
How bout this...
爆弾00����見�

Dmn... It's not work. you guys type japanese using what?

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I use IME. T_T To those who doesn't know. I always include the translation on the descirption box. XP I'm not that stupid not to include a translation.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.