Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in the destiny? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in the destiny?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

I don't think so

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

I believe it and I sorta don't to. Because it's just so scary... destiny is something that would never change. If it was my destiny to die tomorrow, I have nothing to do but die because I can't escape destiny.

that's the scary side of believing destiny... you don't know what will happen the next minute... but on the bright side, believing in destiny's good side is great. you might just know that you are destined for true love...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.