Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 +Quality scans for Moderators and gallery directors - Minitokyo

+Quality scans for Moderators and gallery directors

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

I post a scan from Futari ecchi,Ok, this scan is deleted yesterday, for the next reason----> This gallery entry was removed because it is double and this version is of lower quality. Higher quality images wil be chosen over lower quality images. Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.
And i post again------> http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/54015/

this is the scan already post----> http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/4316/ this scan has a middle line, is more big. Now...........

THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE, this scan is more big, doesn't have middle line, and the quality si excellent for the size, I post again ---> http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/54017/
This is the scan already post ------> http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/86/ this scan is more little and has a middle line, another explication for the moderators ans gallery directors?? This scan was deleted before for the same reason ----> This gallery entry was removed because it is double and this version is of lower quality. Higher quality images wil be chosen over lower quality images. Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images. Well, another question for the modrators and gallery directors

My scans are more big, the middle line is more little i thinks that my scans has more quality, why is deleted? the effort for more quality scans is very hard. i need opinions and answers.
Moderators and gallery directors, what is your opinion?

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Yes, i myself have noticed this phenommenon, Rather than get in a pissing contest with the Moderators i decided to let it lie, but my fellow scanner, this is going too far...

EDIT: OOps, i guess im not a Mod or GD...

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

That would be because someone who reports it as a double post won't state which post has the better quality. They'd just say, this is a double post. Bam. The new one goes. That's what I think happens anyway. Give it a yell in the shoutbox, I think you'll get attention there.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

I think the reason is exactly what Katzbalgher mentioned ...
You should maybe contact someone from the staff. I too report scans and walls sometimes, but
I report walls only if they're clearly ripped..
I report scans only if of lower quality and/or size
Just contact someone ...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Quote by KeltoshI think the reason is exactly what Katzbalgher mentioned ...
You should maybe contact someone from the staff. I too report scans and walls sometimes, but
I report walls only if they're clearly ripped..
I report scans only if of lower quality and/or sizeJust contact someone ...

Quote by KatzbalgerThat would be because someone who reports it as a double post won't state which post has the better quality. They'd just say, this is a double post. Bam. The new one goes. That's what I think happens anyway. Give it a yell in the shoutbox, I think you'll get attention there.

I tried to contact a diferent persons of the staff, but i don't receive some answer or their opinions. :\

IN the rules, i see that the report is send to the moderators ,and they have to check that the information of the report is true

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

Naaaaa...definitivamente Katzbalger tiene razon, la persona que mando el reporte a los administradores no puso por que es mejor la otra image que la tuya, y los administradores no verificaron (del todo) si era verdad...ademas que creo que siempre eliminan la segunda imagen, no se por que??? (ya habia visto algo parecido)

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

I agree with you aquiles you right. Es cierto lo que dice Vampire a veces los administradores no se toman el tiempo de verificar lo que borran.
Some times Adms, and gal. directors don´t take time to verify diferences beetwen two scans.
Easy they delete the reported scan. I think they must to take a little more time to verify before deleting pics.
This is my honest opinion.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by KatzbalgerThat would be because someone who reports it as a double post won't
state which post has the better quality. They'd just say, this is a
double post. Bam. The new one goes. That's what I think happens anyway.
Give it a yell in the shoutbox, I think you'll get attention there.

I think its happening just as katzbalger said.Someone reports it and they just delete it. If it was me, I would be pissed. I usually dont report too many dupes. I mainly report the bad quality scans. If i do, I try to give both versions and let the mods decide which one is best. I say the mods need to check both versions b4 deleteing, but in there defence there is alot to check everyday. Id keep Pm'ing them until I got an answer.

Signature

sword

sword

wuzzahh

if u guys are not aware, moderators have 300+ reports to deal with constantly. they do not have the time to look at everything for backchecking. mods are not robots so don't expect them to act like em.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

dear aquiles....you should send your complaint directly to a gallery director....like sammo....he seems like an awfully nice person, he´ll hear you....though, your post is not being heard in "everyday life"...try to move this thread to another forum where all problems are heard....

^^

In addition to a discussion thread, I think you should PM a mod or gallery director directly. Obviously, the one with better quality should have priority unless someone wants to tell me that MT has a "first come, first served" policy for scans.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i really can't say much except this: i apologize on the behalf of the moderators for deleting it. in defense, like sword said, we get hefty amount of reports a day. because we get on average about 20 pages of new submission (12 images in each page), it is hard to keep track and check everything.

Quote: I agree with you aquiles you right. Es cierto lo que dice Vampire a veces los administradores no se toman el tiempo de verificar lo que borran.
Some times Adms, and gal. directors don´t take time to verify diferences beetwen two scans.
Easy they delete the reported scan. I think they must to take a little more time to verify before deleting pics.
This is my honest opinion.

its very sad that even though we try our best to clean everyone's butt after them, they stil have to complain. in most cases, we try our best to make confirmation on our deletion. it gets very hard when you are getting stockpiled with overwhelming amount of reports. now that i've become a moderator, it has come to my attention on how little our effort is being appreciated.

and please, for all of you next time, please do not post a thread like this ever again. it's getting very troublesome lately, as many people who are furious that one of their scan got deleted decides to post numerous threads like this and spam the shoutbox on how deletion of one scan has ruined their lives. if you have problems, come tell US via pm, and we'll negotiate. we dont need anymore threads like this and if i see anyone complain like this on the forum, im afraid i will have to take action by muting, and in some cases, banning.

aquiles, i seriously wished you had come to talk to me before you decided to post such a thread. i dont want to offend you, as you are a member of ESI, but these kind of topics are very disrespectful.

closing. im extremely unhappy that people have to resort to posting such a topic in the forum.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.