Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How often do you change walls? - Minitokyo

How often do you change walls?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

How often do you change walls on your computer? I usually keep mine up until I stop thinking "damn that's a really nice wall" every time I see it.

Signature Image

Hiroyuki-Yue

Keeper Of The Blue Flame

Yeah, that's true for me too, but most of the time i change my wall whenever i find another i like more, or it depends on the mood i'm in

I lose my memory little by little with each day.
Soon, time will eventually make me forget.
But for now, i'll never forget your warm heart.

More often or not, I change it once a week. Other times, I change it whenever I find an awesome wall to my liking. (which is like, almost every day. :) )

paied

paied

*blink*

"very seldom" here. been using the same one in linux for about two months now, and in windows i have had a ffx2 yuna up for... pfft, a very long time. before that i had this blue abstract wallpaper and it also had a long life.

Haha~ I don't have autochange or whatever. ^_^' But I change mine many times. On average perhaps twice daily, though it's slowed down a bit, thank goodness. XD Usually changes with my moods, or whatever series I happen to be obsessing over atm.

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

That depends - I change once or twice a week - just to test the look of it on my desktop.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Heh, yeah, I usually change wallpapers everytime I get bored of my old one, or see a really, really, really good one. ^w^;;

[Edit] Which is about once every week. o.o;;

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i change my wall every once in a while depending on if i see a cool wall and want to use it on the comp otherwise i don't change it too often
i found a cool wall on animewallpsper.com and i still have it on my comp

I don't know why but when it's time to ... I change You'll ask my when is this time :) but ...
As I've said I don'te know ^_^'

I'm a poor lonesome cow-boy and a long way from home

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

I do it evert so oftenm, when I see a really awesome wall I'm tempted to use it. Like many of sam's and Couldnine's wall they're always sooo pretty

ahah not very often actually, maybe twice a month?! though this doesnt count when i myself make a wall cause then i usually set it for a while just so i can look at it everyday as to see possible places to improve.

Rarely. I usually only see my wallpaper right before and right after a reboot so it takes me a long while to get tired of one. It doesn't help that I am extremely picky about what kind of wallpapers I prefer either.

SVZ

SVZ

It depends... I have the Webshot program thingy so when I feel fickle-- I just use that and it'll change some random Walls every fifteen minutes. ^^ But I tend to change it every two days or so...

Haven't changed mine in a few months. Doesn't make a difference if I do. There's so many icons on my desktop, I can't really appreciate a wallpaper.

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

Auto-change at a high rate

I love the program Wallpaper Cycle and have it set to change mine to a random one every day. I used to have it set to change at every startup, which is kind of nice too.

Quote by SatyriconHaven't changed mine in a few months. Doesn't make a difference if I do. There's so many icons on my desktop, I can't really appreciate a wallpaper.

I'm the same as you ;(

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

i use webshots, so i can change walls everyday, i have so much, i can't see them in a complete year

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

i change meh wallies everytime i make a new one XD i have really bad memory ya see.. so i'll just put the latest wallie i made on my desktop~

Signature

I change wall on my desktop once a week :)

...having the same wall all month is boring............................... ^_^'

when im bored but i usually try to change it to fit the holidays. so since thanksgiving is comming up. any suggestions ???

I rarely change. I just keep whatever's on unless it's painful to my eyes.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I don't like using cycle-programs because I'm a resource freak >.< (I like to keep most of my ram free, even though I have 512)

However, I need to change my wallpaper every week or else I feel like the world will reach its end soon! I mainly have anime wallpapers, but from time to time I use abstract ones (the CG ones with all the nice 3D effects in them) and Game wallpapers (mainly RPG)

Erts

Erts

der Handwerker

i change mine to fit my mood or if something im watching or something im listening reminds me of a wall ill change it

Without a revolutionary theory there cannot be a revolutionary movement. - Vladimir Lenin

My switcher runs at every 30 minutes. So far I've got a very small colleciton of 140 favorite wallpapers for it. I've got a lot more walls I just keep but it takes a lot to make it into the rotating collection :).

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.