Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seen the world? - Minitokyo

Seen the world?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

How much of the world have you "seen"? ...and by seen I mean traveled^^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm... Seen Ca, Fl, Tx, and Vietnam that's about all i've seen *look at his backyard* OHH and mai backyard.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

~^.^~ Only two continents I've ever seen is North America and Asia. More specifically, the US, Taiwan, and China... [excluding plane transfers at airports of course... :) ]

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmm...went to..as in country in general --
canada, america, china, japan and taiwan =3 that ish all...if I go into details it's pretty endless especially the america+taiwan+canada one @o@''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Well, born in Germany, moved to panama, and N. America. Went to mexico, all over europe, south america, and the like, just about every where in n america save for the far east, and that is the places that I spent at least a month in.

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i've been to taiwan, china, america(well, duh, i live in cal.), canada + japan....
yep, that's about it....oh yeah and home sweet home
i really really really wish tht i can travel the world! :D

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Quote by knightstar3i've been to taiwan, china, america(well, duh, i live in cal.), canada + japan....
yep, that's about it....oh yeah and home sweet home
i really really really wish tht i can travel the world! :D

waii I travelled the same places as chuuu =3 sho interesting neh o.O''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

In US, ca been to Us states, nv, tx, mi, ma, dc, & ny, and also canada, mexico, china , hk, & S. korea ... ^^ I would really wana go and visit europe through... "epecially germany & sweden" alot of pen pals & some of my good friends move over there. lol. ^^

Signature

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Massachusetts, New York, Washington d.c., Maryland, Oklahoma, Arizona, London, Paris, Tecate, Vancouver. Can't think of anywhere else.

ive been to just about every state on the west half of the US, Canada, and Mexico. Mexico and the southwest are definitely the most interesting of it all.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Let's see...every place I have ever visited even the states? ok..here it goes but it wont be much

California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, Conneticut, Vermont, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Canada, Utah, and I will be going to Europe to see London, Paris and maybe Venis in Italy this summer! so it will be my first time going overseas. And maybe also to Hungary because after all I am half-hungarian and i haven't even been there once :/ alot of family ive never met overseas

Signature

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

About the only place outside the US that I've been to is Japan. Okinawa to be more specific. ^_^'

Within the US, I've been to Florida, California, Maryland (sorta kinda), Virginia, and Oklahoma.

That's really about it.

Oh and there was a thirty minute layover at O'Hare to where I spent twenty looking for an exit so I could smoke-- sucked when I got outside and it was 12 friggin degrees outside!!! *farenheit*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Droknar

the Socially Inept

US:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington

Countries:
Austria, Belgium, Canada, England, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland, Switzerland

I may have left out a few. I'd like to get to Asia sometime in my life, but it's looking less and less likely as time passes. But hey, I'm only 24.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I've been to:
Sweden (a little bit here and there)
UK (London)
China (Hong Kong)
Russia
Finland
Philippines (a little bit here and there)

Signature

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

driven down the east coast of america
been to chicago, LA
england
quebec and montreal (driven)
new york
pretty much all of new england

thats it

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

States: From Pa, went to Maine, Drove to Florida and Texas, so saw a lot of states but didn't STOP in them..., Maryland, New Jersey (ew), New York, Virginia... covered the east side pretty well. Went to Hawaii. Won't count plane stop overs... ^_^;;; Going to South Dakota for the first time this coming June.

Overseas: Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, England, South Korea. Going to be in Japan this February for 2 years...

Travel and cultures are fun!! =^_^=

Shuzi

mylene roxs :D

um...
China!
Canada
USA
Japan
Korea
Australia
*thinks hard
heh that's it ||orz

Signature
sig v alpha

Quote by Shuzium...China!CanadaUSAJapanKoreaAustralia*thinks hardheh that's it ||orz

DUde you must have travled far comparing to my California, Nevada, Massachusetts, New York, Mexico, and Arizona

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

Been to Korea (my country), Japan ( too bad it was only for a week >_<), Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and currently in the Philippines

merged: 11-23-2005 ~ 10:08pm
Been to Korea (my country), Japan ( too bad it was only for a week >_<), Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and currently in the Philippines

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Bulgaria(how many people been there :D)
australia
Tailand
Greece
Finland
(...) to go and visit japan b4 im 21...who knows maybe that will be 4th country ill live in :D

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Anmras

Pockey!

Been in the US twice, seen some of Colorado, California, Minnesoata, Michigan, South Dakota, Montana...

Been to Quebec City twice, motobike across Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, Been to Nova Scotia 4 times, BC 3 times, Saskatchawan once....

Going to Japan in June... Might go to Alaska and/or Australia year after next ^_^! I like to travel...

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

New York City once, Tempe Arizona once, and Japan a few times. NOt much of a world traveller for me.

Taiwan, Japan, Canada (BC, AB, ON, Quebec), US (Washington DC, Ohio, West Virginia, all along the Southeast coast states, Georgia, Maine.... ahh there's too many, I'm too lazy. ><;), London, Paris, Barcelona, and a small town in France where my mom and I got lost. I can't remember the name. ._.

Would like to go to China or see more of Europe in the future. ^^

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

iv been to france, germany, switzerland, thailand and a few other places, i was too young to remember anything, but im visiting my grandparents in germany again this year! :)

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.