Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many anime per day or week ? - Minitokyo

How many anime per day or week ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Well how many anime do you watch per day or per weeks ?

Me, usualy it's 2 or 3 anime per day but it can go up a lot if i have nothing less to do :D (one time i have done all the noir in one day + some others lol )

I, lets say per week ...
Three animes per week.
Weather I have free time or not this won't change.

TheWizzard

TheWizzard

~retired

Depends. My recrod was about 14 episodes in one day (about 7 hours) :D

I watch about 5-7 episodes aday, maybe abit more if the newest Naruto, Prince Of Tennis or Initial D episodes are out.

i watch about 3-5 a day.
unless im sick, ill go through 30 episodes then

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

2-6 per day... depend on how many eps are released per day

else if I got the hole thing I watch the hole thing in a row.. XD

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

1-2 a week, depending on what's released. I'm only following a few series, and they're a bit slow so I don't watch much anymore.
Reading manga, now that's a different story. (I blazed through 3 volumes of Data last night and will probably finish off the last 3 tonight.)

About 4 times a week if I get lucky. Or just bored. I have a lot of anime laying around here....

about 2-5 a day depens on how much i am playing games ^^

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

For a while I would watch, well sometimes 12 hours a day. But as of late I am a little too busy to do that, so I watch what I can when I can. :)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Well for me it depends, some weeks I don't have time to watch anime and others I do, but when I do I watch 1-3 episodes a week. Although I'm constantly downloading anime I rarely have time to even begin to watch a series or finish them. ^_^

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Random for me... it seems I spend more time downloading them then watching them.
*Looks at DNAngel, Rurouni Kenshin and Naruto complete collections (except naruto)*

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Ehm.. on monday to friday usually 1-2 or if i get excited, then more. Lately i haven't watched much. Only few per week.

DJ-of-E

Le

I watch 2 episodes per day as stress relievers and then 2 hours of Ragnarok Online.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

my record is 27 episodes in one day!

my record is 15 eps a day .
it depends on my money . If i am shotr of money , i can't watch anime in haft month , oh , poor ..........huhuhuhuhu

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

hmmm most i've watched is entire Evangelion series (26 episodes) plus the movies...took about 14 hours? lol...

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Palani

Palani

My Record stands on a 40 ep Naruto Marathon. But on a daily basis mostly 2-3. 1 new release and 1-2 old episodes

Error 667: Hell Not Found

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

maybe 1 anime series a day manga... depends on my cash and time alloted

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmmm i had one day off from school so i watched the whole Noir series and some other eps. it really depends on what i have on my computer...but i guess it would be 1-6 animes per week and 5-15 eps.

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

That depends. My record was 24 + 13 = 37ep and that was Ai Yori Aoshi and Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi plus the Christmas special. All in one day.
On normal days it would be 2-3 on average if I am passing normal life. If it is holiday, well maybe at least 10-12 episodes. But that would depends on the duration per episode. Assuming those episodes are average 22 minutes, then those are the usual numbers.

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i used to watch alot when i just started.....since everything was new (to me at the time) and good....the highest i ever watched was......lets see........35eps of gundam seed in one sitting......

now i cut back a lot since there isn't much to watch........maybe 10-15 per week or so

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I watch like 3 to 5 episodes per day. Maybe more but that depends of the anime.

Earn money reading e-mails here

you lot all got too much free time.

but then, 24-7 anime is my life though i dont watch THAT much eps per day. its enjoyable when u get certain amount per day.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.