Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like winter months? - Minitokyo

Do you like winter months?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

i love winter but i hate the snow and the icy roads. i just like the concept of it being cold rather then have the snow hehe. light snow is acceptable though

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I like very much more summer (the girls use much less clothes) than winter, but i like the cold too.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I like winter best of all seasons, I like snow also but just a little, 'cause if there's too much, it's really hard to walk on the street or driving

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

I love winter, it's my favorite season! Even though there isn't a ton of snow here, when there is snow, it's beautiful. Part of it is X-mas of course, everybody's in the happy holiday mood!Sure, it may get cold sometimes, but u can alwayz curl up in bed with a mug of hot cocoa and a nice manga. ^_^

Winter is my favorite season. Being from Texas it doesn't get very cold (maybe low 30's).
I dont really like hot weather that much so a small break is greatly appreciated.

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

I absolutely LOVE winter. :3
Winter is just so beautiful and calm, soothing, yet also unpreditable and messy with kids... snowballs... but sledding is ultra fun! Especially when you go down a really big hill. ^^;; Might get hurt but that's 5 out of a 100 that could happen...
During winter you could also get your slip n slide and slide down it on a hill! Slip n slide can never get old. Honestly! I believe it's better to use the slip n slide during the winter than for summer, spring, fall. During those months it can most likely tear, but during the winter. No sirree! See the ground is covered with snow. Cannot tear the slip n slide.

Winter is just a fun month. Christmas, New Years,... birthdays.
You can also skii, sled, slip n slide, slide, join dog races, wrestle, make ice cream, make slushies or a milkshake,... ok maybe not but still is fun! :3

[boom dop]

I LOVE winter months!!!
it's THE BEST TIME TO workout FOR ME!!

Why you ask?
Well, I have to work harder to sweat, so it feels good to come out from the cold drenching in sweat.

Signature

For me, it gets cold outside, but I do not feel it. Right now I am one of the only people who goes outside at night without a jacket. Then again I always have liked the cold a lot more than the heat.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i love winter month but it need only a reason: it must be very cold and it must be falling snow. i hate winter month which there isnt cold and it is only raining ... XO

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

They dont have snow in california except well lake tahoe from what i know, but around where i live there is only rain. And I've always been a summertime person. I liked rain at first, but it can get annoying. especially when you buy new clothes and they get all wet, blah, its just no fun :( plus i get moody in the winter time. no serioulsy its true.

Signature

I hate winter period and that is tat >=0000000~~~~~!

merged: 11-22-2005 ~ 10:00pm
it is soooooooo cold I can't take it! =)

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I do because I enjoy to snowboard. I also really like the christmas holiday.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ugh i hate winter with a passhion,cant stand it one bit o_o

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I hate it. It's cold, and I don't like being cold. The only good thing about it is the snow, because it makes everything pretty.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i dont like winter. i mean its just to cold. brr just thinking about it

Signature

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I like the quietness of winter. I don't like the fact that it is easier to get sick though. The snow is nice to look at. The traveling one has to do in the snow isn't fun but I don't really worry about that at the moment. Where I am right now gets a decent amount of snow. Personally I like to be alone in winter but sometimes it can be depressing when I don't see any liveliness around. I was also born in winter as well. All in all I think winter has its good things and bad things.

I love the cold winter ^-^ but here it doesn´t snows...T_T

So long as I'm warm, absolutely.

As cliche' as it may be to say it, there's just a spirit in the air during the winter months that surrounds the holidays (Christmas and Thanksgiving in particuar, for me) that makes winter a blast on several fronts (no pun intended).

i HATE winter. it assotiates with studies work etc. besides its extremely cold here for several months. you have to put on warm clothes. its awfully annoying

I feel better in winter because I don't feel very well when it's too hot. Also in winter the bugs die; what's not to like? xD

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I don't like winter but it's the season of my birthday so I guess I should like it. Plus, Christmas is in the winter! ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I love winter although I live in Malaysia...:D...actually I like winter since I still a kid. Winter..... can make me feel more comfort and can cool down when I depress....until now I still
like winter very much....cold and cool..............

actually, i do like the winter
i used to not, but now i find it kind of soothing
it's just, the feeling of being warm and safe inside your home...

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I love winter, it is my favorite season ^_^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.