Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being Hit On - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

What do you do when someone you don't know and don't like starts asking for your name and age and all that other junk? The situation may be good depending on the person asking you but for me it was a bad one...

A tall, dark, fat, gorilla(not a REAL gorilla, I'm using a metaphor), starts asking me stuff and goes into questions that involve sexual activities(bleh! XP). At first I didn't reply to any of her idiot questions which, made her try to squeeze me with her body.(eww >_>) Next day I start becoming angry and start insults. She doesn't get mad... no... insteads goes "Boo-boo why you playing me like dat? I thought you and I wes bf/gf! You wes claiming me! *laughs like idiot*" The period ends but the 3rd day she stands on the class tables and points at me shouting "Hey look! my BF!"

I get mad... of course... and the teacher's not being very helpful... -_____-; but thankfully... no one actually pays attention and just shout back "yeah right!" but still...

so what would YOU guys do in this situation or similar ones?

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

o__o;; I've never been in that type of situation before. And your situation is awkward, because it's usually the male hitting on the female. In those cases, you can just beat the guy up. <<;; But unless you're really immature, then you can't hit a female. :0;; So.. ano.. I think I've said ignoring her before, or reporting her, but I guess it didn't help much. o-o;; Mmh.. I guess the next option is to try to lure her away some how? o__O;; Get another person that she might like or something. ^w^;; But what do I know? o.o;; I'm only thirteen, and my actions are stupid. XP;; :: Skimpers off. ::

p.s. If she still bothers you, then I could always fly to Massachusetts and kick her in the shin for you. ^__^;;

Signature

<lol> I'm a tomboy and get referred to as a guy sometimes (until i start talking ^_^' <-has a high voice). So people who don't know me don't usually give me a second glance, for which I'm grateful. :)

What would I do, were that to happen to me, though? I'd stare at the guy, then tentatively ask if he was gay.

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

hmm. id rather put this in the
everyday life section... its no spam after all!
besides, you could say, its difficult to manage all those friend you
already have, sorry but you dont need more...
remember, its you who should pick your friends,
not your friends picking you.... and that gay thng could probably work...
if he is not gay :)

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

My suggestion: Have a straightforward conversation with her about what you're thinking.

If she doesn't listen, ignore her. (Note, you must completely ignore her for as long a time it takes for her to leave)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Carisa-fallenone

Carisa-fallenone

Lollie La La

The one time this happened I paid my brother to go and *persuade* him to leave me alone. It worked, thank goodness, but somehow I don't think you could pay anyone to be.. persuade the girl to leave you alone.... Hmmm.... I guess a boy could pay another girl to pretend to be his girlfriend .... That might work

Someday, everyone starts on a journey I'm sure that day will come It's alright if you throw everything away.

IDontHaveAName

IDontHaveAName

Disciple of the Mind

Well, I'm not exactly well versed in the art of courtship, but I would assume that this "gorilla" is commiting sexual harassment. Which is a felony I think (correct me if I'm wrong). I remember my Junior High days when students were taught what was acceptable and what was not. And if this person is asking questions of a sexual nature, this is definately sexual harassment, especially if the questions were explicit in nature. I personally would report this to someone of high station. This means not a teacher. Preferably the principal. If this fails, I would go to the district office and explain to the Head of the School District what is happening. That should solve the problem. If it doesn't though, I would go higher in the chain of command until something gets resolved.

The reason I am suggesting this is that, in addition to being very big and probably strong, this girl is obviously mentally unbalanced. I wouldn't take any chances with this one.

You think that because I don't carry a weapon that I am helpless. I have no need for one. I possess skills that you can never comprehend....

After all, when your mind is a weapon of mass destruction, who needs something as weak as a gun?

Er...Just follow Vagrant123's advice and ignore her. But you've gotta have some patience, don't wanna blow your stuff by shooting at her if she gets irritating while you're still ignoring her

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

woah.. I never met anyone like that, yeesh, that must be horribly to go through. But it seems she wants your attention, so rather don't give it to her, just ignore her, and if she keeps bothering you, it is harrassing btw, you can report her.. harrassment doesn't have to be physical, it can be in words too.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

omg, I feel so sorry for you....like...that girl must have some serious problems getting boys and you just...well..were there i guess ^^ I really really really can understand if you just wanna shove her in a closet and beat her to death....dont do that...instead..just tell her that you hate her and that she should leave you alone ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hey - shouldn't a girl have a piece of what to say as well? Guys only? Pfft... j/k ^^

Oh - well my only advice is properly to humilate her in front of public by drawing comics pictures of her making her look awfully bad - and keeping it anonymous that way. I don't care if she loves you or not - she should get this picture...

"If you love somebody, but they don't love you back - it's a waste of your valuable time.
Persistence aggrevates them to hate you more."

This girl does not get anything. Sick sick sick - lol

Can I jump in and give her a big ugly slap in the face?
I'm glad the people will enjoy that. Plus, you got a cute girl to back you up Athrun **laughs** hahahaha... ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

I just had that kind of experienced. I tried to be nice and let him know that i wasn't interested and he just kept bugging me. Then I got really pissed off and yelled at him to leave me alone. But my mom told me to be more tactful. Are you kidding me? >_> i was nice and they don't just take the hint. But I wouldn't yell of course. ^_^; Ignoring for me didn't work to well since they really don't get the message but you can try if you like it.

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

I would give her a beat down. LoL. Just kidding... Interesting situation. I would probably just walk away, and glad that the people who said "yeah right" said it. Yep. Next time you see her, say your gay or something. LoL. :P

I'd cry. But that's because I'm a girl. I mean, why would someone start asking you sexual questions? I can understand if its your long term boyfriend/girlfriend....

Tehee... Have anymore embrassing stories? :D

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

It anybody starts hitting on me, I always start the next sentence with "my fiancee..." Such as "my fiancee is really into that too" or "my fiancee is waiting for me to call him, I have to go". I guess this wouldnt work in highschool. I remember back then good friends of mine would help me out if I was cornered by some guy I did not like, basically they would come up, grab my hand and we would pretend to be girlfriends. Usually that shocked guys enough to give us time to get away. :)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Nakayorio__o;; I've never been in that type of situation before. And your
situation is awkward, because it's usually the male hitting on the
female. In those cases, you can just beat the guy up. <<;; But
unless you're really immature, then you can't hit a female. :0;; So..
ano.. I think I've said ignoring her before, or reporting her, but I
guess it didn't help much. o-o;; Mmh.. I guess the next option is to
try to lure her away some how? o__O;; Get another person that she might
like or something. ^w^;; But what do I know? o.o;; I'm only thirteen,
and my actions are stupid. XP;; :: Skimpers off. ::
p.s. If she still bothers you, then I could always fly to Massachusetts
and kick her in the shin for you. ^__^;;

I know. But people are not equal so situations vary in infinative ways. I haven't hit her yet... I just wanted to scream. She likes about... 10 boys? Maybe more? Freaking... uh... thing... beast... >_>

lol, fly all the way to MA for that? XD

Quote by bucket-shot<lol> I'm a tomboy and get referred to as a guy sometimes (until i
start talking ^_^' <-has a high voice). So people who don't know me
don't usually give me a second glance, for which I'm grateful. :)
What would I do, were that to happen to me, though? I'd stare at the
guy, then tentatively ask if he was gay.</lol>

rofl, good for you bucket XD

Quote by ProzacPlushmm. id rather put this in the
everyday life section... its no spam after all!
besides, you could say, its difficult to manage all those friend you
already have, sorry but you dont need more...
remember, its you who should pick your friends,
not your friends picking you....

Good idea... I never posted in Everyday life so I didn't put this topic in there. You wanna know how many friends I have in real life? 2. Everyone else in my school are idiots.

Quote by Vagrant123My suggestion: Have a straightforward conversation with her about what you're thinking.

If she doesn't listen, ignore her. (Note, you must completely ignore her for as long a time it takes for her to leave)

I have trouble ignoring her when she's barking above my head... if I don't respond she'll prolly pull my chin up... but I'll try that anyway...

Quote by Carisa-fallenoneThe one time this happened I paid my brother to go and *persuade* him
to leave me alone. It worked, thank goodness, but somehow I don't think
you could pay anyone to be.. persuade the girl to leave you alone....
Hmmm.... I guess a boy could pay another girl to pretend to be his
girlfriend .... That might work

lol, that's the reason she's hitting on me. To get money for lunch. >_>

Quote by IDontHaveANameWell, I'm not exactly well versed in the art of courtship, but I would
assume that this "gorilla" is commiting sexual harassment. Which is a
felony I think (correct me if I'm wrong). I remember my Junior High
days when students were taught what was acceptable and what was not.
And if this person is asking questions of a sexual nature, this is
definately sexual harassment, especially if the questions were explicit
in nature. I personally would report this to someone of high station.
This means not a teacher. Preferably the principal. If this fails, I
would go to the district office and explain to the Head of the School
District what is happening. That should solve the problem. If it
doesn't though, I would go higher in the chain of command until
something gets resolved.
The reason I am suggesting this is that, in addition to being very big
and probably strong, this girl is obviously mentally unbalanced. I
wouldn't take any chances with this one.

Yeah. It is sexual harrassment. Since the questions involved what I would do with my you-obviously-know-what. >_>

Quote by DdusEr...Just follow Vagrant123's advice and ignore her. But you've gotta
have some patience, don't wanna blow your stuff by shooting at her if
she gets irritating while you're still ignoring her

dunno why, but when someone insults me I don't get angry. When this happens... well...

Quote by Deviletwoah.. I never met anyone like that, yeesh, that must be horribly to go
through. But it seems she wants your attention, so rather don't give it
to her, just ignore her, and if she keeps bothering you, it is
harrassing btw, you can report her.. harrassment doesn't have to be
physical, it can be in words too.

It was physical. And mentally too. >_< I think I'll report her... but I'm afraid of talking to adults for some reason...

Quote by snarzzomg, I feel so sorry for you....like...that girl must have some serious
problems getting boys and you just...well..were there i guess ^^ I
really really really can understand if you just wanna shove her in a
closet and beat her to death....dont do that...instead..just tell her
that you hate her and that she should leave you alone ^^

she has no problems with getting boys... not the african ones anyway. It must be for cash.. >_>

lol, straight out with it eh? Too bad I'm a quiet person... but then again... I have my limits...

Quote by CelessaHey - shouldn't a girl have a piece of what to say as well? Guys only?
Pfft... j/k ^^
Oh - well my only advice is properly to humilate her in front of public
by drawing comics pictures of her making her look awfully bad - and
keeping it anonymous that way. I don't care if she loves you or not -
she should get this picture...
"If you love somebody, but they don't love you back - it's a waste of
your valuable time.
Persistence aggrevates them to hate you more."
This girl does not get anything. Sick sick sick - lol
Can I jump in and give her a big ugly slap in the face?
I'm glad the people will enjoy that. Plus, you got a cute girl to back
you up Athrun **laughs** hahahaha... ^^

It's not guys only, it's also for girls. Oh. Ohhhh... you were joking...

lol, I remember doing that in 7th grade. I drew pictures of my math teacher though... and it was cuz of his cruelty of not letting ppl use the restroom. ;;;;>.>

It's true. Loving someone who doesn't love you is a waste of time and emotions. I'm not interested in love, but I've seen enough romance animes to understand that much...

Yus! Slap that ugly primate! XD

Quote by walkure245I just had that kind of experienced. I tried to be nice and let him
know that i wasn't interested and he just kept bugging me. Then I got
really pissed off and yelled at him to leave me alone. But my mom told
me to be more tactful. Are you kidding me? >_> i was nice and
they don't just take the hint. But I wouldn't yell of course. ^_^;
Ignoring for me didn't work to well since they really don't get the
message but you can try if you like it.

Damn... that's one determined fool... then again he's not after your money. He might be after your heart...

Quote by ShindouShuichiI would give her a beat down. LoL. Just kidding... Interesting
situation. I would probably just walk away, and glad that the people
who said "yeah right" said it. Yep. Next time you see her, say your gay
or something. LoL. :P I'd cry. But that's because I'm a girl. I mean,
why would someone start asking you sexual questions? I can understand
if its your long term boyfriend/girlfriend....
Tehee... Have anymore embrassing stories? :D

Say I'm gay or something... doesn't sound like a bright idea. :P And she's asking sexual questions just cuz she's a slut or a whore. She even admitted it when talking to this other guy who was like "You're a whore!"
She went "I'ma slut and that, b**ch!"

Quote by DeedlesIt anybody starts hitting on me, I always start the next sentence with
"my fiancee..." Such as "my fiancee is really into that too" or "my
fiancee is waiting for me to call him, I have to go". I guess this
wouldnt work in highschool. I remember back then good friends of mine
would help me out if I was cornered by some guy I did not like,
basically they would come up, grab my hand and we would pretend to be
girlfriends. Usually that shocked guys enough to give us time to get
away. :)

Interesting tatics. Reminds me of Star Ocean 3 though, lol.

Phew... this took awhile to type... I didn't want anyone to feel like being ignored so excuse my long post.. ;;>.>

My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

i've been hit on sometimes.
I just ignore them.
because their line is so lame
and i always wonder if that ever works?
because to me, it shows desperation!

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

>o< dat happened to mee before ... ^-^ but the guy wasnt dat bad .. -o- juss perverted ... ^-^

i didnt really do n e thing ... -o- my fwends did everything ! ^.^

buuutt ... why dont yu juss talk to her?

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by shyxsakura&gt;o&lt; dat happened to mee before ... ^-^ but the guy wasnt dat bad .. -o- juss perverted ... ^-^

i didnt really do n e thing ... -o- my fwends did everything ! ^.^

buuutt ... why dont yu juss talk to her?

I'm not gonna talk to someone who's just hitting on me for cash and possibly attempt to feel me. >___>

My Ebay!

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

aw........ i feel really bad for you, athrun. situations like this always suck. if it were me, i'd just tell him - in front of a really large group of people - that i didn't like him and if he doesn't leave me alone, i'm going to the authorities. you could try that if you'd like, and if it doesn't work, just carry out with what you said. sexual harassment is completely NOT acceptable and especially if it's both verbally and physically. i hope she'll get the point and that she'll learn to leave you alone.

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

yeah... poor poor athrun-kun :(
i've never encountered this situation before. mine was different. just got stalked. so i ran away whenever i see that psycho stalker. but sometimes running away gets kinda tiring. i'd suggest that you report this immediately. or other guys may become her victim as well. and if she really has mental problems, this might actually help her in a way.

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

awwwwoo..poor vincccyy~! >.< .. stoopid girl! >.< .. lol newayz, ive been in a situation like that >.< .. there was a new guy at our skool and noone said HI to him, so i went over and said Hi and smiled at him. Then at lunch he sat SOOo closes to me, then he started touching my hair... at first i didnt mind.. but then he started touching my neck and stuff so i got kinda scared ..lol .. hez like realli freakky cuz wen i was changing for volleyball.. he came into the changing room >.>;; .. usually my friends knock nd i open the door for them.. so wen i heard a knock i opened the door, thinking it was my friend >.>;;, then... he ... was standing there looking at me >.> .. i was only in my shorts >_>.. .. so i screamed nd my friend came nd punched him for me ^-^v .... -.- .. dat day was realli embaressing! >.< .. he still bothers me now nd then but my friends are there for me ^_^..

ooo~!! Me nd nakayori will go to massachusetts nd kick her arse!! XD .. hehe i seriously am going to massachusetts soon ^-^v .. mayb ill see yu? ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Ew ew, what kind of girl is that? That girl had no respect to herself.
Anyway, I've been hit sometimes, they asked me out like for coffee, or offered me a ride home, something like that. Generally, they were very polite, I'm lucky :) so what I could do was telling them that I was not interested, not forgot to say thanks and sometimes I did not say anything, the good thing is they understood.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

I've always ignored people who have hit on me, usually they can't go about it smoothly, or I just am in too much of a hurry to give them the time of day. "I'm taken" usually works, but there's people who are often quite persistent...

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

shirahana

white flower

My situation wasn't nearly as bad.... x_x;

Like Lady-Lotus, I ignore them ^^;

One day, I was waiting for the late bus with my friend... Then all the way across the school's front lawn, I hear "Hey, Lucy baby!"

.... Shocked, I turned around to see the guy walking with his frien..... I cringed and just whipped around and pretended nothing happened...... x_x; That was one of his most boldest moves -_-; I'm so lucky that our seatings have changed in class... 'cause alphabetically, he's right behind me! So he used to sit behind me in several classes =__=;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.