Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Braces? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Do any of you pple have braces? My teeth are reallllllly screwed
up so I have braces n_n;

My teeth are perfectly aligned! No need for braces, but I have too many silver filling, though! Damn cavities! :angry:

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Yep i have braces since my teeth are also screwed up because one of my teeth is finally coming out and now it's stuck.T_T

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

I have braces...

My teeth weren't too bad to start off with, so, I don't think I'll have 'em on for long.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Nope, I don't have braces, they are pretty well alligned.. otherwise my dentist would of said I would need it..

Quote by StarCentury9999My teeth are perfectly aligned! No need for braces, but I have too many silver filling, though! Damn cavities! :angry:

Fillings? @_@;;;;;;

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Gah... yes and this is my second time around!! I had them when I was 15 (10 years ago) and did not wear my retainer (a lesson to all you kids, WEAR THEM after you get your braces taken out). Fortunately my work is paying for over half so I decided to get them. Besides I dont think the first orthodontist I had really finised the job either.

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

I had braces about 4-5 years ago, then I had a retainer that I eventually broke. Now... it seems I need braces again because my teeth could be more aligned, but my orthodontists don't seem concerned with that for the time being.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i've had braces a coupla times and a retainer and some other device *god it was hell* but i'm now metal free! no braces or nothing, i'm so happy. but i really hated braces, they hurt like hell the first few days you have them

Signature Image

im probably gonna get one soon... *sighs*.

Quote by Paoloim probably gonna get one soon... *sighs*.

Are your teeth messed up?

Heh, I had them until a year and a half ago. XD My teeth were aligned alright, but my top teeth stuck out about 9mm from the bottom ones >_> (bucky...but that's a coincidence ^_^').
Now I'm still on retainers. And I have to have all four wisdom teeth pulled some time within the next couple of months. Oh joy.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me got it
until 19
and it's done
no more braces now XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ive had braces twice...first time i was posed to have it for 3 yrs
but lucky me i olny had it for 1.5 yrs
a few months later...my teeth got messed up again
since i didnt where my retainer...so they but them back on for 3 months
...braces suc but they did give me dis dam sexii smile =D

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I've never had braces, but I could easily have them since my teeth are messed up. They ain't badly misaligned, but it would be nice to have straight teeth. I'm just too old to go through having braces and they cost too much for me too. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

ugh... braces... It took me awhile but I'm finally force to get them... thats $4000 usd... and 2 yrs of pain.... wtf....!!!

Signature

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I had them before....such a pain.....now I only have retainers.....^^

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

i had braces for a couple of years and my teeth weren't that bad to begin with! but after i got them off i thought i was free but then i had to wear a retainer for ages :) now i only have to wear it when i go to sleep so im basically free :)

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

I have braces. they suck. I think I have holes on the inside of my mouth now because of all the brackets and stuff. I can't eat corn cause it's too messy but it's not that I like it that much.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

Nah, no braces, no fillings. ^^ Both my bros need braces and one of his wisdom teeth has come out.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

I do have braces, I have had them since 7th grade, and as of now I am in 12th grade...most people tell me thats too long to have them, in which I agree, but my orthodontist says "I'm a perfectionist". Perfect my bum, he's just taking his sweet time...I swear I'm his little experiment to try out new products on..jerk

Signature

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I should be wearing braces, since one side of my teeth are getting messed up by the day...
I'm just lazy, cheap and don't want to wear one >.<

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

me i just got gaps, they arent crooked or nothing, just gaps, im thinking of getting them fixed but im not sure, i heard that gaps were supposed to mean $$$!!! $_$ hehe, i dunno?

hmm i dont have braces ^ ^ which i'm glad ^ ^

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.