Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Paolo is banned... NO!!!! - Minitokyo

Paolo is banned... NO!!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

As of today, our beloved friend Paolo is no longer amongst us... this breaks the hearts of many people here on Mt... even if you didn't know Paolo, you were still his friend. Although he seemed to always be taking some distance between himself and all other members, especially the girls, he was still our friend.

I started of quite wrong with the guy. First time I met him he was telling everyone in the shoutbox that PS2 was the best console out there. I disagreed. We ended up being almost the best of friends.

why? why did he get banned? I know one of you mods knows the answers... tell me... tell us... we deserve to know...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Jinzhou ~ 48m 34s ago
»
Paolo you need to shut up or you'll be banned soon too. o.o

Paolo ~ 45m 27s ago
»
like i'd care Jin. =P

DaveTheInsane ~ 43m 58s ago
»
i think you would paolo.. this place is addictive

Jinzhou ~ 43m 51s ago
»
Ok. You're banned then. =D

that's what happen ,,,,
he chalenged a mod so he granted paolo wishes

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha.... actually, Pao didn't wish for it... he just didn't care... and our fearsome mod Jin here, did indeed unplug Pao from the matrix ^_^ hahaha....

well, Paolo and I were pretty much natural enemies... so i don't care whether he's gone or not, but i'll miss fighting with him.... and when he returns, i want to be near to see his reaction. Hahaha... ^_^

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

that makes absolutely NO sense at all Jackal...

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Oooooh Geeze, I never saw this one coming. XD XD :D :D I'm surprised he wasnt banned sooner. Dont get me wrong I grew to love him too, he just had a short temper and could be very rude at times. He was a good guy down deep and he seemed to be getting more mature toward the end.Well maybe not that mature, he was banned. I don't think we seen the last of him though, I think he has more than 1 account?

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

when you get banned from Mt, your IP Address gets banned... I think I've seen Sheqel say something about that once...

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Not if you have a dynamic Ip thingy.

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

yes yes... paolo could be rude at times and he did havea short temper but still.... i'm really gonna miss him.... and seriously, xand, could you be ANY MORE nicer?!?!? .... ~.~ ::glares at xandy:: ......

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

rofl..paolo should of kept his mouth shut

i saved him from being muted once already..warned him afterwards about his "activities" too o_o

and now hes banned :\ ....some other mod will have to save him..i had enough >_>

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by Osirisrofl..paolo should of kept his mouth shut
i saved him from being muted once already..warned him afterwards about his "activities" too o_o
and now hes banned :\ ....some other mod will have to save him..i had enough >_>

I know how he was, Osi... am talking to the guy right now on msn.. he doesn't seem to care either, but to be banned on request? still sounds silly to me...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha, then that kid got some probs... well, it depends... getting banned from MT is not the whole world now is it? And if any mod or admin is reading this, you don't need to prove me wrong just for the fun of it, ok? Heh...

but yeah, i thought it was pathetic how he were playing around being a lone wolf and everything.... sure, you can still have an attitude like me, and still be a lone wolf... but you don't need to lack respect to others. And man!!! How he succeeded to trick the girls with that kind of act.... he should become an actor.

nevertheless, i am pretty much like Pao in some points.... i do lack respect to others sometimes, and i've got alot of attitude. But man, if that boy ever looks funny at me again, i'm gonna mop the floor with him.... ^_^ ...period.

PS. and the ones talking to him on msn.... it's fine to copy this and show it to Pao, why should i say things behind his back. Besides, he already knows what i think about him. And also.... i couldn't be any nicer, lily ^_^ hahaha...

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

naw.... thanks to osi for helpin' out our friend once... ::hugs osi:: now let's just see if any of the other mods will be as kind... >.> ... -.-"

Signature Image

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

You know there is the "IP Mimic" thingy i`ve read about lately >_>

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by Gamefish

I know how he was, Osi... am talking to the guy right now on msn.. he doesn't seem to care either, but to be banned on request? still sounds silly to me...

talk to jin, he was the one who banned paolo

if you ask me, i dont think the ban will stay forever

ps. we can ban dynamic ips too

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

awww, why not? Man.... well then, let him in.... doesn't everyone deserve a second chance yeah? Too bad i ain't got the same privilegees as you mods, or else i would save his sorry ass...

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by RaXivYou know there is the "IP Mimic" thingy i`ve read about lately >_>

yeah yeah... I know of the IP changer thingy... though I don't think Paolo is smart enough to come up with something like that...

Quote by xandmanawww, why not? Man.... well then, let him in.... doesn't everyone deserve a second chance yeah? Too bad i ain't got the same privilegees as you mods, or else i would save his sorry ass...

what about the third time?

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

Quote by xandmanhaha, then that kid got some probs... well, it depends... getting banned from MT is not the whole world now is it? And if any mod or admin is reading this, you don't need to prove me wrong just for the fun of it, ok? Heh...
but yeah, i thought it was pathetic how he were playing around being a lone wolf and everything.... sure, you can still have an attitude like me, and still be a lone wolf... but you don't need to lack respect to others. And man!!! How he succeeded to trick the girls with that kind of act.... he should become an actor.
nevertheless, i am pretty much like Pao in some points.... i do lack respect to others sometimes, and i've got alot of attitude. But man, if that boy even looks funny at me again, i'm gonna mop the floor with him.... ^_^ ...period.

couldn't you even try to be at least a little nicer to him? seriously, you two have been going at since i've met you... and would it even occur to you that he wasn't playing? he's a typical teenage guy... with a short temper. tho i do agree with some of you... he should've learned to keep his mouth shut when needed... >.> [boyz... sometimes i wonder if all of them are so egocentric... pathetic]

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Gamefishthat makes absolutely NO sense at all Jackal...

but that's the truth
i don't make lie here
ask jinzhou ...

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I had my fight with him, but I liked him towards the end. He's even on my friends list. XD

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha.... i'm a typical teenage guy as well, although i'm 18..... i got a short temper when it comes to the limit, but i also know when to act mature. But man, unless i'm not a mod, i would've kept my fingers shut. You either shut up or shut down ^_^ ...in pao's case, he got shutted down.

but i need to kick that kid's ass when he returns http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif ...i've tought him to never screw with a mod, but wait until the mod turns around... then put fireworks in his pants ^_^ ...but NoooO... he isn't listening.

Signature

i agree with gamefish. And by the way still i think paolo's an ok guy. Really i hope he'll be able to come back again. No mather what bad thoughts people may think about him.
Ahwell complaining about it that he's gone won't help. I guess time will tell how things will end. And well if osi say's he isn't going to be banned forever, that's good news..
And one more thing is there anyone else that has talked to jin that mod yet about this stuff?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by roshinkui agree with gamefish. And by the way still i think paolo's an ok guy.
Really i hope he'll be able to come back again. No mather what bad
thoughts people may think about him. Ahwell complaining about it that
he's gone won't help. I guess time will tell how things will end. And
well if osi say's he isn't going to be banned forever, that's good
news.. And one more thing is there anyone else that has talked to jin
that mod yet about this stuff?

he is work now, roshinku
i will tell when he came back
yeah, paolo is one of my best friend too and i don't want him to be ban

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

gah, i dont get it..... MT's members are too friendly... besides, i think i'm the only one that Pao got big problems with.... but don't blame moi.

nevertheless, i used to be in his position when i was as old as him... so anyway... why am i yappin' about this? And Pao will unfortunately be back when he's back.... no need to whine about it... but whatever yeah? http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif

Signature

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

nope, actually we don't need to know.

But the question remains, were in the policy does it state, that it is forbidden to P.O. Jinzou <grin>

Then again, with the bickering and bs that was going on he might did the community a favor supplying a moment of serenity for awhile.. ;)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.