Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Top 3 Naruto characters and why? - Minitokyo

Top 3 Naruto characters and why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Doesnt have to be in order or anything or if you really want you can go over three but dont go and say everyone lol :P
my favsnot in order would have to be Sasuke because hes evil but also good hes liek the balance which makes him very interesting and exciting^^
Kakashi because "he is so cool" stated by many including naruto :P and hes funny eg finger techniques :P
hmm last one i have like 5 that i coudl put in this position but ill have to lucky dip shikamaru because hes soo smart ohhh have to say one more :P pakkun because hes a TALKING dog!!! :D

Itachi
Sasuke
Kakashi

Sharingan guys are cool!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Rock Lee- gotta love his style of fighting!
Sasuke- he's cocky like Hiei!!
Naruto- you just have to love his Sexy No Jutsu Techinique! XD

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

shikamaru because he's such a genius and he does't give a stuff about anything he's funny kind and cool!
kiba because he's just so cool hes got a cute dog and he's really outdoorsy
gai sensei! because hes just really really ridiculously funny and corny XD that man makes me laugh.
and last but not least kakashi sensei!!! because he looks so laid back and cool but hes also an incredibly skilled ninja

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

Jiraiya - My favourites aren't usually the pervert charactors but I just love Jiraiya I think he is just such a cool guy. Deep down I can tell he is just a softie. I don't know why I just really like him for some reason!

Kakashi - All of us girls dig Kakashi(even if he is a closet pervert reading all Jiraiya's books). Hmm he's smart, has a sense of humour ("thousand years of pain!"), and holds a bit of mystery to him. *swoon*

Shikamaru - Extreamly smart charactors that don't say a whole lot are always on the top of my favourite list!. I can't really explain why..

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by afanItachi
Sasuke
Kakashi

Sharingan guys are cool!

agree XD , sharingan is sexay XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ph34r

ph34r

.:Darkness:.

Shino cause hes so freaky and mysterious :D I also like Garra cause hes Garra. (need i say more) and lastly it would be Neji. His eyes are so kool. hes kinda concited but i still like him. ^_^

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

Garra because come on he killed his mom plus the sand is cool.
Rock lee because he doens't give up and that fight was awesome
and Naruto for kage bushin no jutsu technique. it's awesome

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

good choices guys :D
good to see many other naruto fans :P

Naruto - Never fails to make me laugh
Jiraiya - One of the Legendary Sannin
Itachi - Never has to struggle to do what he wants

Naruto - Noisy... but quite smart.
Itachi - Sharingan!
Jiraiya - Legendary Perv... oops, I mean Sannin.

Naruto, He's the best among the rest, and lot's of miracles to win....

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog Near The Bank Of The River......

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

hehe lots of ppl seem to liek naruto ^^ along with the legendary pervery :P
hehe also the 2nd hokage is cool..heh just because i liek how he looks :D

kakashi2nd

kakashi2nd

Kakashi Hatake the 2nd

Well, Meh 3 fav charaters in Naruto is;
1. Kakashi Hatake - Hes the most awesome yet boring lookin charater in naruto and he da best fighter too! U just gotta love 'im ^.^!
2. Shino Aburame - Hes Bug Boy ^-^!! I just find his fightin' style really interestin', he can understand bug to. He can probably kick any Genin ass!
3. Jiraiya - Hes the the Perverted Hermit Naruto keeps callin' him ^^, I haven' seen him fight much yet he is really strong, I juts like him cause hes funny ^^

Signature

This is difficult. I like everyone and think everyone is badass in their own ways, but I guess I'll manage to pick.

1.) Neji Hyuga: Really, I love all the Hyugas, but I'll just go with Neji for this one. There's nothing cooler than the Byakugan. I use it as a handle on everything. (Would have here too were in not registered.) And their styles of fighting are awesome.
2.) Lee: You have to admire his pure determination and will, despite not having any talent for actual jutsus. Plus the drunken fighting was way too cool.
3.) Kimimaro: His ability was one of the coolest. I think I almost fainted when he did the thing with his ribcage. Badass. Completely badass.

This was difficult, as everyone in this series rocks so much ass. Kimimaro was in it for a brief period, but his ability was so cool that I had to put him on.

.not just another bird in a cage.

Signature

1.) me
2.) me
3.) not you

awesome... best characters who can kick anyone's assz0rz... except each others... cuz they're one in the same... *GASP*.

But in all honesty, my favorites are Rock Lee, Kakashi, and Shikamaru.

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Top 3, eh? Ummm...I say..

1. Haku. If only he was alive... -__- But the ending was alright, I guess.
2. Sasuke. *blush* I think he's cute. x3
3. Naruto. He's okie. I think it's cool though that he can use the fox's power.

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Quote by triofpwrGarra because come on he killed his mom plus the sand is cool.
Rock lee because he doens't give up and that fight was awesome
and Naruto for kage bushin no jutsu technique. it's awesome

Nani?! Gaara killed his mom?! oi, i read a spoiler!! >_< damn!! my top 3 Naruto characters are Gaara of the Sand [He's so kool and dangerous and mysertious], Naruto [Without Naruto, theres no NAruto!!the show wont be as fun] and lastly , Sasuke [I luv his sharigan, its so kool] i hav more but thats top 3. i still havent met more new characters >_<

Signature

in no specific order:
1) Jiraiya - hes awesome. a really powerful ninja, and hes hilarious
2) Mite Gai - this guy is jokes. everything he does cracks me up
3)its a toss up between Naruto, Rock Lee, and Itachi.
Naruto - hes the main character and is pretty cool. also funny
Rock lee - hes inspiring. never gives up. has some pretty hilarious moments
Itachi - self-explanatory. this guy has got to be the coolest villan in the series. and hes wikid powerful to boot.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

- Naruto. He's the main character after all ;)

- Kakashi. I like the "I'm laid back but I can kick your butt any day of the week" attitude.

- Rock Lee. I didn't like him at first, but he always ends up doing something awesome (ie fight with Gaara, and who can forget Drunken style Lee!).

kakashi-kool adult figure
shino-outcast lik guys are pretty kool
sasuke-he evil...EVIL..or at least conflicted in a kool way...being sorta possesed n gettin
super powers is mad kool

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I'm different all the time so I like people with totally dif qualities....
Shikamaru: since the beginning cuz of how he was like didn't understand the girls and sasuke thing....and I like black hair<3
Sasuke: cuz it's so sad what happened you just have to luv him....black hair <3
Naruto: cuz he's not afraid to be who he is ......oh I also like his yellow hair ^^

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Quote by sonryu- Kakashi. I like the "I'm laid back but I can kick your butt any day of the week" attitude.[/quote

lol well said ^^ couldn't have said it better myself

yeah thats a good point amaranth how naruto isn't afraid to be who he is.. he is so determined also happens with lee he is very tenacous himself

streamside

streamside

deranged.

let me think...

sasuke
kakashi
hyuuga neji

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.