Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [POLL]MINITOKYO BETTER, GOOD OR WORSE (leaving optional )? - Minitokyo

[POLL]MINITOKYO BETTER, GOOD OR WORSE (leaving optional )?

Minitokyo Good, Better, Worse OR leaving?

Better
32 votes
Good
38 votes
Worse
58 votes
Leaving minitokyo (optional pls extreme answer already)
3 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

after i did a certain thread i think i should just try this for a certain research :D just my own personal reseach so far a lot have already said mini tokyo is better, good or worse. so would like just to make a poll on this :D not really for anything but just for my own personal idea's :D

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
:D SIG DISABLED :D
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

It is doing much better. The fact that is loads faster alone is great! :D

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

hehe :D good for you and me :D for me only just good since there are still some things that i don't like so in a sense good :D

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

it's better overall I think...loads faster and more features but there's still bugs =.="

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

I prefer the old charms.

its good but i miss the old way to search for stuff

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

Overall I would say its better because we can download things faster and the layout too, speed has also increased while surfing too. And the bad things are the bugs ^o^

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Its better but I do miss the avatars being on the guestbooks.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

charmyc

charmyc

Charmy

some thing are of improvement. like some search option but i miss the scrooling nav for search, now we have to take a long way to change series... also i can't acces one of my group since the name it has is also takken by a user.

one thing that i find a real improvement is the "quote in guestbook"it's really make thing quicker.

well i am sure that all bad thing will be fixed soon enougth.

Signature
.::.Visit my Site .::..::.Charmy Shrine.::.

I think that it is better, it just took me a while to get used to everything.

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

At first I thought it was not good at all. But after a few weeks I understood how to do everything and now I think it is better.

At first it was somehow hard... but I think now... this is much better so I think that it is good as long as you understand how to use it ^_^

I still like the levels...the rest well i got used to...but i never use my credits...they have no use to me...

\(^o^)/

Well I really did like the levels instead of the credits... cuase I understanded it more

I liked the levels but I also think its good how now there are credits, and a few other things but I think overall the site has improved. At first I preferred it the way it was, but since I've been on it this way a little I changed my mind.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

the levels gave a sense of social status...
with the introduction of anonymous credits, this inferring of social status is gone.
i think this is a good thing. ^_^

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Well the only thing is the Avatars in the guestbooks... also the Level Showing System being gone... which are bad though eeverything else is alright

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

This is better now: The webside is much faster; The creditsystem is fairer and more motivate than the levelsystem.
Good idea and great work!

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

hehe revonlet why not give me some of you're credits

hmmm back to topic so far the poll is it's only good. better only leading by 1 for worse and 1 leaving

P.S didn't know this was moved :D guess i thought this was just for a friendly chat :D

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

Well I don't use firefox so... the layout got a bit worse for me. The navigation is a bit confusing but I guess it just takes some getting used to. I don't like the credits system though...

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

everything is all about tied up now :D hmm, i guess so far it's tied to 1/3 of each :D

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

probably i can say good ,but better ,well i don't think so ,a lot of my friends are not here anymore ,why? you know , i hate credits ,i don't have nothing for spends it , i don't need walls or scans ,i love l evels ,because show ,how active you are .i think is worse

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

lol i still don't like it, credit system sux, don't like how it cost credit just to submit something =_= i mean u suppose to be awarded credit, lol i tend to be more active on animepaper now, as the wallpapers don't cost anything, and submitting is ***FREE*** and u GAIN credits for it, and the layout much better than minitokyos i gotta admit, much easier navigation, lol well anyway, thats what my thoughts on the new system

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

The fact that is loads faster alone is great! . . . but many of my friends have already left . . . :(

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.