Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were anime chara, who you would like to become? - Minitokyo

If you were anime chara, who you would like to become?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

If you were grant a wish to become an anime chara.

Who you would like to become?

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

although I am female...I would like to be fay from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE ^o^
another person would be nami from one piece
yeah that would be cool *_____*

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

Comarx

Comarx

Kei-kun! yea! i'm jealous of him so it's time to be him! >.< how bout you?

I want to be Hikaru Ichijo from "Macross".Being stuck in a love triangle is cool.
Other than that,Hibiki Tokai from Vandread would also be fine with me.

Hell I would want to be the guy with the shades(School Rumble, Can't remember his name) To be a total badass on the outside and Nice on the inside.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Well the name was Harima Kenji hahaha.

I agree with your opinion, don't judge a book by it's cover ^^

i would want to be a girl. like eve from black cat.

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

I want to be Sara Mudô from Angel Sanctuary

Signature Image

HarukaTsu

HarukaTsu

Haru-Chan

Either Yoruichi from BLEACH (cause who wouldnt want to look that hot) or Winry from FMA... cause i AM her.

Boko

Chocobo Class S

Mikoto.......

mai-otome *looool*

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

There's a previous thread like this:
if you were an anime/manga character? who would you be?

But I guess it's kind of old, although last reply was 3 weeks ago. Anyway just thought you should know. XP

Well, on this topic I'd say ... can anyone guess? Haruhi from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. I have some traits like her, but yeah, she just kicks butt in my opinion.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

I dont know... I would be a badass chick... Like who?

This girl from the FMP the one from the team of Sagara.
I would be also Ciel from Shingegutan tsukihime...

I would like to be like Iori Yagami and Kyo Kusanagi... a Mix...

I would like to be many characters that i dont remember names and that's all

I'll take Sephiroth...I don't give a damn about the world either...becoming him will be the swiftest path to the power to make it burn

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

I would be...Vincent from FF7 or Spike from Cowboy Bebop or maybe kakshi from Naruto

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Balmung of azure sky...
haseo is also cool...

Quote by Tenj0Balmung of azure sky...
haseo is also cool...

You have good taste! Haseo, because of his super kool armour, and he has the power of my favourite member of the 8 Phases.

I always thought it would be really fun to become someone like Ed from Cowboy Bebop. Not only is she exceedingly funky and bouncy (not like me at all, but... well, it looks fun!), but she's also one supreme computer hacker. I know hardly anything about computers, but even so I used to dream about becoming a spy, super-hacker or cat-burgler in some alternative universe when I was a kid (and still idulge in daydreams on ocassion). So yup, I choose Ed.

Ilovelucky

Ilovelucky

~forgotten pain~

oh! i wanna be lust from fma! and rikku from x-2 , she is really cute , and then i would be tifa.........but i would choose between lust abd rikku........i would chosse rikku

If I were an Anime or Manga character I'd like to be either Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star of Violence Jack.

pigoutgirl8

pigoutgirl8

Pulchritudinous.Rosebud

i'd want to be either kaito kid or vermouth from detective conan. :) kaito kid is so pulchritudinous.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by DeviletThere's a previous thread like this:
if you were an anime/manga character? who would you be?

But I guess it's kind of old, although last reply was 3 weeks ago. Anyway just thought you should know. XP

Well, on this topic I'd say ... can anyone guess? Haruhi from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. I have some traits like her, but yeah, she just kicks butt in my opinion.

Yup2 thanks for bring this topic again ha ha ha ^^
I never thought someone would bring this topic back to life again ^^

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Such a hard choice! >.< Miharu from Girls Bravo or Sakura from Card Captor Sakura. I'm not sure...

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

aiya! thers so many to pick from! but... id hav to say... kikumaru from p.o.t. ^^ or ritsuka from loveless ^^
m.i.a. ^^

Chinchy19

he can fly

tons of characters i would be hmmm lets start off with sango from inuyasha, kaoru kamiya (rurouni kenshin) meryl strife(trigun) riza hawkeye (fullmetal alchemist)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.