Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What have you learned from watching anime? - Minitokyo

What have you learned from watching anime?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

Oh wow, I've learned how to speak a bit of japanese(I watch most of my anime in japanese), and I also learned that violence is the solution to all of lifes problems(or atleast..most of the anime I watch put that idea through). Oh..and not to make an android like Rizel cry. o_o

Signature

I learned that the more I watch the more I want to see. I start liking more things.

frackher

frackher

Angel

Quote by NachoKunive learned that girls can wield any/all weapons as long as they
have to smite a pervert, even if they dont know any martial arts

Hooooo that's so trueeeee ^^.

Signature
F.R.A.C.K.H.E.R, But not for French Hacker, search more XD.

AngelzWeapon

Banana

i learnt that i got addicted an its now consuming a hella lot of my time and money ^_^'

Reality Is For People That Cant Handle Dreams...

Deathknight22

This is my !BOOMSTICK!

I've learned that some anime is best made while heavily intoxicated. *cough* FLCL *cough cough* Excel Saga

"Dont let todays dissapointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams" :Unknown Author

"If it dont fit right the first time, find a bigger hammer!"

If you walk into a wall and nobody sees it, are you still dumb?

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

that stuff that look and sound extremely wierd might end up your most favored show/story and while it's starting ridiculous it might bring you to tears like never before in the end.

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

frackher

frackher

Angel

I learned taht you have to sign dow Frog's pact before Kuchyose No Jutsu Works...Ouchhhhh ^^.

Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I must be anger to get a super fighter level?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

oh, i learned alot from anime :D i learned sweatdrops, anime characters are extremely good looking (well, most of 'em), wild hairstyles (vegeta, yugi, etc), anime is an addiction, anime is good, the word anime, manga, few japanese words. hmm, thats about it :)

Signature

That Dorky guys get all the chicks and are invincible from any fatal forms of pain. That and people with long hair can have it stick up without any gel or anything.

Defender of the Misunderstood

by watching love hina, i learned not to give up on the world and don't give up~~~ on everything~ keep fighting until u die~

I have learned not to drop my hat, then start chasen it only to trip and look up a girls skirt
(Evangalion)
I have also learned not to fight goblins with seed shooter that laundh into your chest and grows a tree in 5 seconds
(Record Of Lodoss War)

long live, Nintendo!

Hyas

Knight of the Northern Skies

I have learned that Soccer stadiums in Japan are 5kms long (Think captain Tsubasa xp)

"To see clearly is to have vision, and vision is power. Open your eyes to new marvels and a desire to marvel will be awaken in your hearts"
-Alexander Magnus, King of Macedonia and Emperor of the World.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

1st: School is the most dangerous place, where you can face every kind of danger.
2nd: Tokyo population is 1000000 girl and 1 guy (who is idiot, and/or at least pervert looser)
3rd: Every girls top dream to be the best cooker. They make 10 bento every morning, just in case!
4th: Tokyo must explode.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

vegetto723

vegetto723

My Thoughts

i have learned that you can be brought back from the dead. also i have learned that ever time i need to talk to someone i do not like i need to stand in a pose pointing at them.

Life is not like a road map. Your destination is planned but the stops.

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

1. You have to close your eyes in order to smile.
2. Your hair must defy gravity and natural colors. (Depending on what anime)
3. Your favorite characters almost always die.

Yep... XD I'll add more when I think of them.

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

frackher

frackher

Angel

Quote by animefan8That Dorky guys get all the chicks and are invincible from any fatal
forms of pain. That and people with long hair can have it stick up
without any gel or anything.

Don't Laught that's my case, it s an horror every morning to fix them plate.

Signature

I've learned that if I have a strong spirity, then no enemy can ever kill me . . . haha

Quote by otaku-Ui've learned that no matter how big your HDD is it can always be filled with Anime ^^ ...

same could be said for bandwidth as well

I've learnd that no matter how powerful you become, there's always that special some one back home.....who can totally pwn you.....usually using somthing household, like a fan, or newpaper

In reallity I have learned quite a few things about Anatomy, Science, Alchemy, Dreams, Desire, the FULL power of the human brain and Hand to Hand combat among other things; People might take this lightly and you may call me a fool for believing in these things but I believe a good percentage of what SOME Anime show CAN be performed in real life with amazing results. This is just my opinion though... ^_^

I've learned that if, Monster Sama ruled the world... I'd be one of his minions, and take all the cute girls XD

I thought of another!

If a person starts glowing, you get a going . . . as far away and as fast as possible!

^_^v

I'm not obsessed . . . just overly enthusiastic!
Signature

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

anime has taught me the amount of girls chasing one guy is directly related to the amount of his "geekiness". XD
p.d: Of course the rule does not apply in terms of this reality :p

frackher

frackher

Angel

Quote by ZittFuanime has taught me the amount of girls chasing one guy is directly related to the amount of his "geekiness". XD
p.d: Of course the rule does not apply in terms of this reality :p

Yeah and it's too bad isn't it ? xd.

Signature

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.