Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 South Asia Tsunami Relief - Minitokyo

South Asia Tsunami Relief

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Does anybody live in Maryland...in the area of Rockville and Frederick...Montgomery County...because my Chinese School is doing a charity work for the SouthAsia event...this week... and we will have food and stuff...the point is those paid food money will directly go to the needy country...and yes...I am participating the work...so if anyone lives in this area and interest it...plz PM me...this week...!! God...hope there is some other way to help them...!!

Signature Image

it is a good thing that someone posted the tsunami relief. I have heard that some company is making shirts of the tsunami relief. When you buy the shirt the money you us to buy the shirt goes to the tsunami people. The worst thing is that the earthquake happened right after Christmas. I feel sorry for all the people that are suffering right now. I have helped and if you guys can help too. :( -_-

wow there's alot of good people here :)
some of my friends in aceh are still missing -_-

crimson-blue

crimson-blue

Dark Sinners~Feels like Chuuniby

thx for all who helping us. hmm maybe i cant say it but one from my family get that accident
and maybe this is a trial for human.thx for all that very help us

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Deathstrike

~Colors~

My parents have donated money to help those stricken with disaster.
I donated $20 the other day to the people at my school that are collecting funds. So far I think we have gathered a lot of money. I'll keep on donating the change I have left over after I buy lunch =)
Hope the money being donated is being used wisely. (just the other say I was reading about how the money wasn't being used efficiently due to lack of coordinations between the groups, distribution to places with there was enough supplies and none to those who really need it, etc)

Leukoxyte

+ easy breezy +

over here in singapore, we too have many charities who are pledging money to the victims of the disaster. there was also a memorial service which was attended by thousands yesterday and all flags were at half mast.

this has definitely been a disaster of epic proportions. mother nature is indeed very scary when she decides to play a prank on us. let us all hope that the victims may rest in peace and those affected by it will find strength to go on......

++ avatar image by SEED MODE: ON ++ ++ siggy image by woodck ++

Signature

omg... its just 2xx xxx ppl. Stalin says:
"One dead - tragedy, milion - statistic"

really thanks for the links it might help other people who don't know where to go to give their own contribution to the rebuilding of the places that have been devastated and give them the occasion to express what they think deep inside

It was really shocking when I heard about what happened, and its really sad to hear about all the things that are happening as consecuences of that, like children that are being stolen!!! can you believe it? I think we must do something, even a little bit, but helping all that people that lost everything and need our help.

Gin

׻

I Agree >.<
is really aweful hear about that things that are happening to those pour orphans T_T
Well, I hope that with everybody's cooperation , everythin' get better soon :D

"I just know that I dont know a thing"

Well i sent 1000 USD.

THat was terrible what happened.

And the damage is immense, and they are still getting bodies, and so much are still to be found.

My prayers go out to the South East Asia region.

Serenity is all that i have to offer.

shezaei-neko

shezaei-neko

Oogama no Kamatari

In my country we are collecting stuff such as: clothes, medicines, food at school and other places. And the government is going to send everything there.
God bless that poor people.

Tsuyoi chikara ga sekai wo kaeru, tsuyoi chikara ga hitobito wo mamoru.

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

soe u guys for not being here recently.... i was bz with the tsunami event at school and my village... we here donates money through sms and donation box and so on and we here also donate some others needs... i'm so happy that huge among of pple here response tremendously... our pple still continue donates and send some help... :)

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.