Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most annoying voice? - Minitokyo

Most annoying voice?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Which anime character has the most annoying voice? Could be Japanese or English.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Most annoying Japanese voice I can think of is probably Naruto. In fairness, this suits his character perfectly, since his character is a hyperactive annoying kid... so it's a good voice, but highly annoying. :p In terms of unintentionally annoying voices, probably Lucia from Pichi Pichi Pitch - she's a mermaid, the lead character in an anime primarily about singing for crying out loud, yet she has this terribly irritating and whiny speaking voice, and an even worse singing voice. XD (I'm glad though, since it adds to the badness of the series, which actually makes it really fun to watch. :p)

There are plenty of annoying English voices, but the only one that actually annoys me is Hermes from Kino no Tabi - it completely removed his child-like naivety, and made him sound very cynical and possibly even evil. O_o Which, in such an intelligent and character-driven a show (with only two major characters), is a pretty big mistake, I thought. >_>

failure

failure

I screwed up again

I did not even have to think to answer this one: Hikaru from Kimagure Orange Road. Yeah, yeah, I know she is a young thing after all, but her voice still seems absurd. Comically squeaky and loud. I love the series and even Hikaru has her moments...but...*shudder*

*turns volume down when Hikaru appears onscreen*

It would be interesting to note if anybody is a fan of Hikaru's lovely voice :-) I do think it fits her character pretty well though. That doesn't mean I have to like it.

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Z'OMG!! Hey people - we have a definite declared winner.

Everyone has to agree with me on this one.

Would I say - Miss Mini Moon from the Sailor Moon shows?
I only watched a couple episodes when I was little - and her voice was so annoying! X_x

Please pass me the fan, I think I'm gonna faint. O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Celessaz'omg!! Hey people - we have a definite declared winner.
Everyone has to agree with me on this one.
Would I say - Miss Mini Moon from the Sailor Moon shows?
I only watched a couple episodes when I was little - and her voice was so annoying! X_x
Please pass me the fan, I think I'm gonna faint. O_o

i totally agree, actually, when i first read this post's subject, i thought about the girl that animates YTV's The Zone.... i think she's called Sugar... who's got the most annoying voice ever!!... anyways, i just remembered that she is Rini's voice in the English version of Sailor Moon loll

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

for me it's that weird guy who's in love with reina on .hack (forget his name )

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

JSD324

The La-Lei-Lu-Lei-Lo

Her name escapes me but it is that one little girl from saiyuki (one of the four evil dudes)

My love, my dream, and you.
I won't let those go no matter what.

Hyas

Knight of the Northern Skies

I would say Momiji from Fruit Basket... I just hate the kid/guy/whatever.

Now in english I would saaaaay anyone! (I just don't like any dubs I have watched in english) and in a non anime TV series it would be the knowitall daughter from Gilmore girls.

"To see clearly is to have vision, and vision is power. Open your eyes to new marvels and a desire to marvel will be awaken in your hearts"
-Alexander Magnus, King of Macedonia and Emperor of the World.

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

i gotta say rosette's dubbed voice cast is really annoying. it is just nothing compared to the japanese voice cast.

I think Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo's English voice cast thingy sounds the worst. Annoying, really.

Quote by AshitaimaI think Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo's English voice cast thingy sounds the worst. Annoying, really.

I concur with that.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Quote by HyasI would say Momiji from Fruit Basket... I just hate the kid/guy/whatever.
Now in english I would saaaaay anyone! (I just don't like any dubs I have watched in english) and in a non anime TV series it would be the knowitall daughter from Gilmore girls.

I hope you're talking about English Momiji, right? I thought the Japanese one sounded very cute and suited him perfectly.

My worst voice would be... Kitsune from Love Hina. That is the sole reason I've never seen the show in English(even though I own all the DVDs).

Signature

Those blue robots in gits sac2

Naruto reveals his true colours.

Ussopp from One Piece

Signature

SaviourGundam

Dey AthRunZ #1 Fan

hmmm i would think that Miaka from Fushigi Yugi had an annoying voice at times... cuz now that i think bout it they were always yelling either miaka!!! or tamahome!! way too much in the anime and i kno other people hav felt the same way too lol ^^

"Im glad I was born dumb" - Harima from School Rumble

That girl in the Gundam Char's Counter attack movie, the one who had a obsession with Char (with teal hair) her -itching was really annoying, and her friggin voice made her sound like a 5 year old doing a 17 yr olds voice (btw im talking about the dubbed v)

Signature

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

urgh, all i can remember is the one purple haired glasses wearing kid that hates that one blonde kid that's friends with kotaro-kun on Pita Ten. i'm sorry but i really don't remember his name. ^^; he talks too much and at first i thought that he was choking and trying to talk at the same time. @.@ plus his character is rather disturbing. =___=;;

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

most english voices annoy me, most notably ash from pokemon and sanosuke sagara from rurouni kenshin... i can't stand dub. (well except for yugioh... lol! for some reason i'm drawn to joey's voice... must be that NY accent)

Signature Image

Quote by WoofieLucia from Pichi Pichi Pitch - she's a mermaid, the lead character in an anime primarily about singing for crying out loud, yet she has this terribly irritating and whiny speaking voice, and an even worse singing voice. XD

Excactley!!! I think that too!!! Luchia's voice is such not suits her character!!

japanese: it has to be Chika from Ai Yori Aoshi

all english dubbing

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

i think Talia captain of minerva in G SEED Destiny

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

Quote by blackalchemistfor me it's that weird guy who's in love with reina on .hack (forget his name )

yeah the guy that rides the gunty his english voice makes me wanna throw my TV out the window seriously...grrrrr!!!! ><" i dont know his name too lol

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

shhho

shhz!

Quote by ahmadmzUssopp from One Piece

lol somehow i like his voice.. its damn corny .. very funny too

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.