Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cheapest Anime DVD u've bought - Minitokyo

Cheapest Anime DVD u've bought

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Well what's the cheapest anime dvd's you've bought and where ^^

Mine is .hack complete series for about $40 dollar US ^^
It's on one of the dvd's shop in my country ^^ it was on sale or something during the x-mas holiday
So i geuss it's pretty cheap ^^

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

ok then thanks for writing
till then
BUH-BYE

complete series of ultra manic for only $5.95 and new! :)

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by Chrono989complete series of ultra manic for only $5.95 and new! :)

dvd for that price XD
r u for real ^^
where from ?

ghostman

ghostman

With you and somewhere else...

mine was the saiyuki complete first season at 25 dollars (30 euros in fact,lol)....

I can't buy anime here in the Netherlands XD and especially not cheap T_T

I found a 2-dvd set of Dragonball in the $5.50 bin at Wal-Mart once. That was quite an enjoyable coincidence.

OFL

The Pacific Islander

I think it was Shermanic Princess. All episodes + 3 OVA in one DVD for 12 dollars. I was amazed that they are willing to fit everything onto one disk. Usually they use as many disk as possible to gain maximum profit.

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

I think...the cheapest I ever got was the 08th MS Team set for about...$15? Which is decently good, not amazingly good, but still pretty good.

Complete Evangelion Series for about 10 bucks.......got my friend to burn them......hehehe

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

The cheapest anime DVD I have brought is Crest of the Stars at the price of $2 . I got them in China. The cheapest I ever got in the US is $10 for Silent Mobius Vol 1, which has 9 episodes. I got them at an anime convention.

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

My cheapest best value DVD?
That's easy, it's Steel Angel Kurumi Complete Collection 7 DVDs Boxset.
Containing over a massive 10 hours of entertainment.
Steel Angel Kurumi 1, 2 and OVA

Not a bootleg, it's official. I got it from DeepDiscountDVD, if you don't believe me, go check for yourself.

All for just US$36. :)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I've never bought a series, but I have bought a single DVD for £10. I think it was Ghost In The Shell ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by Aa-chanI've never bought a series, but I have bought a single DVD for £10. I think it was Ghost In The Shell ^^ .

Hehehe, where'd you get that from? HMV? I went to HMV and got some anime movies DVD for £9.99.

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

The cheapest anime series I ever bought would have to be please teacher, that I got for about 40 dollars. It's the best 40 dollars I ever spend on anime.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

the cheapest eh...? i wuold have to say the complete box set of gundam seed it was $50 AU...and i might as well add this in for fun... i saw the special edition box set of "First of the North Star" for $330 AU hahaha...and yes i am planing on buying it *sigh* why cant it be cheap *crys* :sweat:

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

Bass

Tachikoma mode y(^-^)y

Saber marionette J complete... only $23

================See ya!!!!!!!

AIR TV Fan

Gao!

[Hispanime] memb3r (^_^)

shirahana

white flower

Heh heh.... I never bought anime ^^; Only manga... 'cause the're cheaper... But I they all add up =__=;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by wo0tythe cheapest eh...? i wuold have to say the complete box set of gundam seed it was $50 AU...and i might as well add this in for fun... i saw the special edition box set of "First of the North Star" for $330 AU hahaha...and yes i am planing on buying it *sigh* why cant it be cheap *crys* :sweat:

original dvd's are never cheap ^^
But it's good to know some people buy original dvds to support the artist ^^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well the best deal I've had thus far is the first half of GTO (1-23) for $45 bucks at Gamestop. Anime is already like five-ten dollars cheaper there and since they have 50% off all anime that made it VERY nice, they've started to get in Ranma as well, too bad its the 6th and 7th seasons otherwise I'd get it.

Signature Image

man reading some of these posts makes me feel bad, up till now the cheapest real anime dvd i bought was the lain boxset for 40 bucks

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by crapmonsterman reading some of these posts makes me feel bad, up till now the cheapest real anime dvd i bought was the lain boxset for 40 bucks

hehehehe ^^
i got my .hack too around that price ^^ luckyly it came with the collector's edition box.

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

Quote by calisqo

Quote by wo0tythe cheapest eh...? i wuold have to say the complete box set of gundam seed it was $50 AU...and i might as well add this in for fun... i saw the special edition box set of "First of the North Star" for $330 AU hahaha...and yes i am planing on buying it *sigh* why cant it be cheap *crys* :sweat:

original dvd's are never cheap ^^
But it's good to know some people buy original dvds to support the artist ^^

and plus its a "special edition box set" *sigh* its will be worth it though when i can get it hehehe...

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

Ryoma

#God Of Death#

i think it was inuyasha the 2nd movie for about $1 or so........
it's original. and it's cheap because my brother sell it to me... hehehe..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.