Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When did you first learn to speak english? - Minitokyo

When did you first learn to speak english?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

mamimi

fr

I was in grade 4.... though it was just silly little things such as "phone", "tree", "I am a phone tree", etc. I really began to learn english 2 years and a half ago, and still it had not been of great help. What helped me the most was reading and writting in english, looking for new words instead of endlessly recycling those I already knew.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

i was born in new zealand :P well my parents owned a restaraunt(chinese) so loads english people came so i guess i learned both at same time at young age/ ever since i could talk

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

I'm mexican, so I speak spanish, but I started to learn english with 8 years old

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

Quote by taffystar...Even though English is my second language, I'm not sure I can really
put a finger on when I first learned to speak it since I grew up in an
English speaking country. *shrugs*

Same.....also the fact that I can't even remember what I ate last week ^^;;;....bad memory....

i started learning english b4 i went to school at like age 4 but didnt get things like mastered till second grade where i was like 6 or 7

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I learnt English when I was 7 years old, when I went to England. Since everybody spoke English of course I had to learn!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sakuralim

Love is ......

uhmmm.....
dont know and dont remember too ^^"
i think since I was young
I go to church and want to mix with new freinds and they only speak english
I think that's how I learn to speak too ^^"
haha

I learned to speak english when I was 10 or 11..

I love Haggi<3

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

erm. a long time ago. when i was about, i dunno, 3 or 4? my parents speak to me in english most of the time anyway.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Lol... so funny...
When I first came to NZ when I was about five, I could only say "yes" and "no". I forgot who taught me that. But then I started primary school here, and I started learning English at school.

Brownie the Cat

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I've known to speak it all my life... it's my native language after all!

Signature Image

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

I'm an adopted Korean. I was legally adopted before i was born. I spent 4 months with a foster mother and then came to Australia I am an aus citizen. I went back to Korea for a holiday for 2 weeks in 2002 (for some reason, the girls were hanging off me... ??? not like that in Aus lol) and took about 3 months korean lessons.

English was my first (and is) my only language.

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

They tried to teach me english at school but I was soooo bad ! lol
I've learned more in watching animes ^^'
Now I understand easily but writing is always a bit complex

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

ever since i starting speaking? lol XD

mastrilda

mastrilda

Never Steady

I'm a korean and my 1st language is korean, but
I went to the philiphines when I was 6.... and I went to a international school there.
I remember singing the ABC on my way to the philiphines when I was young^^[that was all I knew]
now I can actulaly use it almost like korean.:D

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

An American so since birth!!! :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

I've known how to speak English since... since I've learned to speak.

fireicedemon

fireicedemon

There is always something...

hmm well here's how it goes for me
Learned Spanish and English at the same time when I was 1 but then my mom became depressed and gave up speking Spanish to me. But then I bought books on Spanish and learned it on my own. Then there s Hebrew which I began at the age of 5. and now Japanese I've been doing for about 3 years now.
So basically I know:
English
Spanish
Hebrew
and semi Japanese...

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

English is my first language. ^_^ I've known it for as long as I can remember.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

When i was 1 year old. I was born in Korea but adopted when i was three months old by an american family =D So i learned from the start. I wish i knew my native language though.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I started learning English when I was in high school. Pretty easy to learn, compared to Japanese that is...

Signature

in our country we get our first english lessons when we are in 3rd grade (kids are about 10 years old). so i've studied english almost 8 years now.

RPG games, and movies... thats all I needed

when i was 2 or 3. had to learn it for school. was so difficult. now its easy.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.