Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favourite game music? - Minitokyo

What's your favourite game music?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

I am quite partial to the background music for Final Fantacy x-2
i also love the music of the First Ratchet and Clank

Lover, never a fighter.
(#1 Itchan Fan) Battle Athletes

soundtrack Underground!!!

Ro online and linkin park!!

I really liked that song in the beginning movie sequence of final fantasy 8-the one that sounded like an opera.
Can anyone tell me what that song was called?

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Hm, difficult choice but I think I'll go with Valkyrie Profile's OST, almost all tracks rule :)
Edit: Whoa, I almost forgot about Castlevania SOTN's and LOI OST's, those truly rock! :D

Quote by Inuyasha1212I really liked that song in the beginning movie sequence of final fantasy 8-the one that sounded like an opera.
Can anyone tell me what that song was called?

"Liberi Fatali", the texts about the children of destiny or something I think 8P

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Chrono Cross, easily. Xenogears and the Final Fantasies are close, but Chrono Cross has got my favorite ST.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Obviously, Final Fantasy since the first one (meaing the first of the Final Fantasy series, not the ones that were before FF1).

However, there are other games with good music.

Legend of Legaia, for one. The battle music was superb and the bgms were excellent.

F-Zero has great racing music.

Legend of the Dragoon has plenty of different battle themes, and the bgms weren't too bad.

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross both had really really good music (of course Cross's was better cause its on a better console...but damn it was good).

Secret of Mana also has excellent music. Check out remixes of its stuff.

Thats all I can think of right now.

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

I think... that Shadow Hearts 2 Covenant... ( Rasputin´s battle song rules, and the fountain sukune also kick ass) a OST must have i think...

and most of the games that were from... Squaresoft ( FF , cc... )

--+ Your sin is beyond the grace of God +--

Orgullosamente miembro [Hispanime] , por ahi afuera quien hable espagnol... unase

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

Silent Hill, Dance Dance Revolution, Final Fantasy, and Genso Suikoden series are among my favorites.

I listen to these music more often than mainstream.

"Lotus" series on amiga had great music.
my friend makes remix's of old games musics and he make a "Lotus 1" RockRemix for me, it was great.

I like Gentle Rays (end credit theme) + the other ambient tracks from Parasite Eve 2 as well as the ZOE2 OSTs.

Dance Dance Revolution - Does that make sence - Holic, abyss, tsugaru, sakura and the Max and paranoia series to be precise??
Final Fantasy - Anything except Tactics Something there seems missing
SquareDance - A compilation of remixed FF tunes - Souless Village Moves me
Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle specifically
Smash Bros. Melee - Link + Metroid Tracks
Mega Man - ALL OF THEM except the 3 newest games - haven't heard them yet
GUILTY GEAR - everything!!!!!!!

breath of fire IV - yume o mitte
i love this music ~^^~

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

I like Luna's singing from Lunar SSS

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

I'm gonna go with Chrono Trigger and the original F-Zero

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

LoL, Super Mario World midis.

First and best game music i ever heard :P.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I've always been a fan of game music. I'm really into electronic, industrial and drum and bass music, so synthesized music is really appealing to me I guess, right now I can't stop humming the music for the Phendrana Drifts area in Metroid Prime.

Signature Image

I love most of the game musics but i think some of the music from final fantasy are my favourites

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

I think the music in prince OF persia warior within is really good.
The most tracks are from godsmack and they rock!!!

MGS2

MGS2

Freeze...

The music from MGS2 is awesome; Halo's music os great too, so atmospheric...

Signature Image

Beyond good and evil has wicked music. But Secret of Mana is my all time fav, it's one of the few soundtracks I've imported from japan.

You can dl the beyond good and evil soundtrack legaly here (I'm gettin it now, man am i glad this tread came up and i seached google for the soundtrack)
http://videogamesmedia.com/gcn/beyondgoodandevil/

for info go here
http://snarfed.org/space/Beyond+Good+&+Evil+soundtrack

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

Final Fantasy IX,Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, and Lunar 2 :). And of course, all of Nobuo Uematsu's music :).

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

All Nobuo Uematsu and Aki Kuroda music are worth listening to, but Final Fantasy 8's music is the best! (for me) But I like all Final Fantasy music, epecially the Chocobo songs! ^o^

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I think music is very important in games. I love the music in Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2. I think when you have rockin' music to battle a boss to on Extreme mode it pumps you up and makes you want to win.

When Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes came out I snagged a copy and sold it because they killed the music, especially the boss music. I went back to the good ol' PSX version.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.