Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Donations - Minitokyo

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

Its just a suggestion on my part but, for the people who can't donate, you could always click the ads? Google ads generate revenue for each clicks..

MT is a nice place, I might donate some money later this month.

It'll definitely get more money than AA, which has only received money from 9 different people in over two years! What a joke!

Hmmm, that sucks I'm broke, I am really sorry for this ,
Maybe next month .......

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

All right. I donated $25 last night, and I'll donate $50 in the near future. That should help. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I just saw Nuriko's suggestion, and I think it's a great one. I don't know if I'll manage to earn the right to change someone's username for April Fool's Day, but I certainly intend to donate some money nonetheless.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I would like to donate something. Tell me what is reasonable and I will do what I can ^_^

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by Kumiko-HI would like to donate something. Tell me what is reasonable and I will do what I can ^_^

last time i donated, i donated 20 dollars... of course, im not setting that as a precedent on how much transaction should be sent... any amount is appreciated!

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Yeah i use paypal and donated last time.Yeah th new feature of not even having to have a paypal account is cool how ever you need a CreditCard for that.Im also pretty sure you have to be in the U.S to transfer money straight from your bank account which takes on average 3-4 working days.But anyways msot MT's memebers are from the u.s.a i would think :P i use my CC through mine anyways very fast and secure system.Might....end up giving another donation

hohohoohoho....
don't too serious bro
just kidding^^
i'll send you a ...^^

eu ajuda uma merda dessa.... que fica banido ijustamente.... lembrando que quem faz esse site são os users.... nem Nunca...

....::::My Gallery::::....
....::::Brasil Group::::....
....::::My Favorites::::....

You cannot add more than 10 gallery items to your favorites in a time frame of 7 days.
rule idiot

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

hmm... I live in Indonesia and I really want to donate, but, well, Paypal is not available for this country <_<
i think I should go check Western Union...
but I might have to collect more information on the procedures or stuff...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

sorry but I can't donate any money, I've ask my father but he didn't allow me and I can't take money from my account. I really wanted to help. sorry.

Sheqel said sumthin about shirts i read it! . As a matter of fact i've already came up with sum ideas of the shirt design lol

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I hope to be able to donate some $ soon. I'm unable right now because my work hours have been cut to only about 6.2 per week instead of around 10. >_<
I mean, I used to get checks for something like $80, now it's only around $45.... -_-
It's truely a financial difficulty. So, I understand what you mean about needing donations.

Quote by OsirisWe really need more donations =_=...a new hdd is a must :/
We should kill off those 'guests' too >_>

Agreed~! Join us, don't hog the bandwidth!! :angry:
My family just bought a "beautiful" new 250gig hdd, *drool* but now we need to set aside $ for a processor upgrade.... -_- Again, I fully understand since my family is pretty informed about tech..

I hope to donate, just as soon as I get a better pay check!! T_T
Until then, I shall click away.... ^^
-Li-
PS, tshirts sound great!! ^^

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

T-Shirt...ok what kind of T-Shirt is it? AND whit WHAT on it?

i really wish i chould but my dad dosent like that i do sucj stuff(lol hes stupid ,yeah....i sayd stupid and i know what i mean he dosent even let me get my own account in a bank for som reason,it might be becuz i live in belgiuem and we r maybe getting back to denmark or somthing so he needs to bye a place be or dk and then i might get my own account(i whould really like 1 but i cant get 1 XD

It is time for you to drown

Ooooooooooo...a t-shirt!
Good idea Nuri! I have a felling that Osi is going to donate a lot. XD
Hmmmmmmm...I'll try paypal sometime.

Quote by MordinWell I just donated $200, hope that helps. I do really want MT to stay function since it is a major factor in help making me stress free with all the chaos right now in my life. Plus it will cost me more than that to have therpy. :D

wow thats a lot of money... some kid in my pe class told me i needed therapy >_<

Paypal?? -_- is there any other way to make donation beside using paypal...cause i dont have a credit card or bank

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

hmm...I just looked at all the posts here and all I can say is I'm....sorry I can't donate t_t...i apologise but financially I am unable to...but I do have a suggestion as a way to encourage more donaters and that is perhaps extra features to those who donate...I mean yes we all love MT and while many will donate without a thought there are those that will wonder you know like..."why should I?"...
and maybe some sort of incentive like perhaps increased PM capacity (if there was a limit) or maybe access to the shoutboxes and/or other features that might have otherwise been inaccessaible previously until their deisgnated lvl is reached might be in order as a form of appreciation of those who donated...I...don't think that would be too hard to code for right? like if you donate by sending your member name or something with your donation you could earn youself a "donating member" status or something that will give those features?...just a suggestion

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

johan77

johan77

SUGOIIII

sorry can´t donate through paypal....i dont have a credit acount....
dont you have another way to donate??? T_T

I donated 5

I LOVE minitokyo !!!!
My donation is done :nya:
I wish long liffe for MT !!!!

Quote by assholeIf you want money go work you bastard, you sun of a bitch, motherfucker, dick head

Well well. If it isn't the complainer. The admin IS still A student! He's busy and you can f*** off. He's not rich. (I think) >_>

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by Lit0TammyIts just a suggestion on my part but, for the people who can't donate, you could always click the ads? Google ads generate revenue for each clicks..

oh really that's good idea ^^

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.