Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in Ghosts - Minitokyo

Do you believe in Ghosts

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I do not believe in ghosts. I never have.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, if you were born in my family, you'd believe in ghost, and in pretty much anything else on the paranormal side (hell, one of my aunts even think there are people secretly chosen to fight against the devil all around the world... o_0 )... and my mother used to read cards too, but she basically stopped when she started getting scared of her predictions... o_0 so, believing in ghosts, spirits and stuff, yeah, i do, i just don't think i'll ever see one...

plus on the ghost thing, apparently, my grandfather visited some members of my family after his death... of course, i'm one of those who didn't see him ^^, so i just don't know if it's true loll
(okay, i know, my family is half crazy, and so what, makes the conversation quite "lively" loll)

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh my its really interessting what you all think about it.I personally had not seen a Ghost or something like that but I think there are things you cant explain rational.And hey,I know too a really old House that looks really Scary.I bet it was Haunted lol :D.

Signature

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

i dont kno you cant prove or disprove the theory of ghosts,but then again there are all of those haunted mansions but those could be made-up for either money or publicity

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by DarkSavior

Quote by CelessaGhosts aren't real because I have never encountered them
before

Have you ever wonder if you did but not realize
it?

Surprisingly, one answer. No.

No evidence, no such thing as ghosts. I'm more of a "you have to see to believe it" type of person really. But sometimes I'm willing to put in a little blind faith. It's possible, but no. Not for this type of thing, actually.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Kwadjo

zionist

I think ghost like all other spiritist ideas are metaphorical ideas which have been, misinturppreted in this new day and age. The spirit of the trees isn't an actual entity, but a vuege term for plant life. And there's no evil spirits, just the part of mans spirit which is evil. mans spirit is just a word for mans intellectual awareness of life. Evil is just a word for that which causes trouble to the earth. As for ghosts, just another name for legends. LIke Jesus we never knew him/her , but we have a clear picture of a living person. Its some one who is dead, but their name and character still lives. Still able to teach people.
$00.02

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by CelessaI'm more of a "you have to see to believe it" type of person really.

Funny you said that ^_^'

i always believe that...

Love is like a ghost.
Alot of people talk about it.
But not much people witness it.

And from your past post from other thread, it seems like you haven't seen both.(love or ghost) Maybe you're not looking in the right place ;)

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

No, I don't really believe in ghosts. No point either, there are enough scary things in real life already. I'm gonna side w/ Celessa on this on: gotta see it to believe. If I can't see/feel/smell/sense/taste any ghosts, then I don't believe there are any.

Be Free and Masturbate

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

hmm... i just believe that exist Ectoplasm beings xD

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Ok seeing as I'm kinda with Celessa on this one, and the other side is mostly goin' with religion as a backing, I'll lay down just a bit of philosophy to keep the discussion going!

The majority of people (myself included) believe that we exist in a material plain, where only corporal beings exist. As such, we couldn't be privy to other plains of existance, save for few who claim to have the ability to sense them. Now saying that a lack of proof creates a truth is a logical fallacy. Just because we can't prove they don't exist, doesn't mean that they don't.

I don't personally believe in ghosts, I think when we die, it's a dirt nap. However, the logical fallacy suggests one should at least entertain the idea, even if for a little while.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

I hope there are no ghosts ^-^
The streets are deserted at night where I live. Argg *shudders*

My cousin really does believe in ghosts, and she's in her mid-twenties. She once told me there are several types of ghosts that haunt certain places and so on... I think it was the water ghosts, lone ghosts... I really can't remember. ^_^'

- This Free Life Crisis -

hiroshi87

hiroshi87

Hiroshi

well i believe in ghost because if ghost does not exist, this word 'ghost' does not exist either ^_^'

(^_^)-----O(X_X)

Signature

Super punch

Psychedelico

...y me ayuda a subir...

I believe in ghosts because I'e seen them... In my room and in my friend's room. But I was not afraid, dunno why...

Signature Image

I live in haunted house (over 150 years old house)
sometimes it's annoyng (things gone missing, exploding glasses, weird noises), but lately it's been quiet.

I think I believe in Ghost.

I've always believed in ghosts/the paranormal. I even see some on occassion, but I've been put on medicine to stop that so they're not as common anymore >>

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Just like to add what I said before, that if you want to see ghost? You have to look in the right place ;) You don't expect the ghost to find you OX un less you are playing the Ouji Board ( witch board ) by your self. After all... didn't you know the Exorcist was base on real event? Stigmata occurs before. Remember, when God is present so is the Devil.( if you believe in god that is ) So why is it so hard to believe that such thing as a ghost exist?

I don't really believe in ghosts or curses though whenever I think of the faces in The Ring or Grudge I tend to feel alittle paranoid. It's the faces that are scary! Though sometimes I wonder if ghosts really exist, LOL It's true that I never encounter one so I really don't believe in it. I never knew Exorcist was based on real events kind of cool but in a way I still want to see it with my own eyes to come to a conclusion.

Signature Image

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Quote by Alex204 One other thing that puzzles me: why are ghosts only found in dark
places?

One possibility for the phenomenom being experienced at night is this. At night time, our sences become stranger. We can no longer see great distances. The air changes with the temperature and therefor so do sounds and scents. Naturally, we are not nocturnal creatures, but we hunt better under cover of darkness, so our natural fear is that people or animals are hunting us under cover of darkness. Our sences begin to unite into one and even our body is affected. This might allow for a particular ability to see the paranormal.

I for one am undecided within facts, but I choose to believe that ghost exist. My entire family had an occourance which no one could explain and even my father who is the biggest sceptic there is said there was something weird going on... I dislike the use of Ouija boards by those who have no understanding of them. But I decided to sit in on one to help a friend. The experience was unusual, but in no way proof of spectres. However, sometimes you can feel a presence... and you know there's something unusual about it.

Quote by DarkSavior
I do believe that ghosts are just lost souls that lost their way and
just re live each moment as though they are alive. Like not knowing
that you die or refuses to believe it.
Strong will = strong soul
I can get into more details but doubt anyone cares ^_^'

This statement is actually a widely believed theory. However, for short term encounters I believe that many are the spirits of loved ones... visiting, I suppose you could say.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

nope

When i was a little kiddie i belieaved in Ghosts but that was a long time ago and I'm scared of nothing. Nothing except bugs, there so evil, they want to kill me i tell ya.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

There have been many scientific experiments to determine the existance of ghosts or communitcate with them. There was a scientist many years ago, can't remember which decade, that built a machine capable of conversing with the undead. He used to do it a lot apparently, but when he went to produce his machine to the community, he heard no replies from anyone or anything. He may just have been barmy XP, but the point is that scientific research is being done to discover ghosts... personally, I believe, that even if there aren't ghosts, the research is worth doing. I just have a few questions however... if ghosts really do exist it means they can communicate with the world of the living... but why? I've had encounters but I can't understand what they are doing. Some say they're watching over us... guiding us and helping us... but if there IS an afterlife, then what difference does it make whether or not we live or die, or feel happiness or pain... unless this world has more meaning than we know, I don't see why they'd bother. And why are their messages always so criptic? Maybe they're just saying hello... there's a life after death, so don't worry so much... but... I don't know.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by XavierCrowif ghosts really do exist it means they can communicate with the world of the living... but why?

They want something from you most of the time. Sometimes they want to tell or show you something. Depending what it is I guess? I was once told the every house has a spirit that watches over the house as if it was his or her own home. They will reflect your life in a way the futune comes upon you whether they like you or not. Sometimes, like I said before... they just don't realize that they die. Anyway... that's just me though ^_^'

I really dont know WHAT to believe about ghosts. I've never had any real experience with them. So basically, I have to see it to believe it.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.