Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To my friends (Important) - Minitokyo

To my friends (Important)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Hey...yes it's me again. Sorry to rub this in your faces again but there's some business I wanted to care of before I left MT. There were some...things that I was hiding from you guys all the time. I wanted to tell you them so badly but I'd think you would look down upon me. ;_; My close friends probably got the most info about me. I am a shady guy and a mean one. Here's my first confession.

#1- I was never 17 yrs old.
Yes, sorry for tricking you guys. I must admit I do talk a little not my age. Strange, isn't it? Although Gunny, I asked you the question, "Do I act 17? Don't you think I act a little young for my age?" He responded with something like, "I think I act more childish than you do." Such words were great to hear, even though I faked my age. I am so sorry and Gunny, sorry for making our pm conversation public info. Yes, and for all of you who knew my little conflict with that one girl, yes, it DID happen pretty recently, about a few months ago. That's why...you know...girls. I think Gunny, Kitten, and Paolo know this.

And for Broken-chan, sorry for lying to you but I didn't want to burst the bubble yet. But for the classes, I wasn't lying. My brother is a senior and I am learning from his AP physics book and learning calculus and msut admit some of that stuff isn't too hard. Most of that stuff is like factoring. Yes, I AM 13 yrs old. Gunny, sorry for lying to you as well. And that homework load I told you in PMs is NOT bs either. I actually had to do that. Sorry for lying again. -_-

#2- I will be leaving officially by Friday (2-25-05 or 25-2-05 for some of you) or 3 days from now IF not sooner. It was nice knowing you all and I hope you have a good day.

Sorry if I ever caused any of you pain or hate (and I know I have). Hopefully, that has washed away. Sorry Gunny, I never knew your b-day and never will see it happen on MT. Heck, my b-day hasn't even come yet and it's on April 25th.

Sorry for my actions.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Hmm... talk about atonement... well... good luck to you afan.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hm.. afan.

**Bows** I apologize that you are leaving for your own specific reasons. Sorry to hear.

I wish that you take care, afan. And farewell.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do, Afan, and I hope that you realize that you mean alot to the MT community and will think about returning one day. ^_^

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

*hugglez afan* aiyaa... confessions r harsh but its good dat u didnt keep it for urself. its like screaming makes a person feel better afterwards. ano afan, i reallie hope u dun leave forever. ur mt family will miss u dearly T_T

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

afan, it was great while it lasted, although I didn't take the time out to talk to you. You think you could leave me with one final guestbook post before you leave?

In my posts, in my guestbook, in my profile, I won't lie about anything. I am 18 years of age, which makes me 5 years older than you, but nevertheless, you were my very first friend, and I want to thank you a lot on that. You think I can carry out your plans for MT?

Good luck ahead. High school awaits you. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Ah, who cares about lying 'bout your age; more to a guy than his years on the Earth...
I'm older than you?

Anyways, that's all probably water long past the bridge (course, I never heard any of it, but it probably is)...

Hope you're well, and I'll see ya... (Algebra is uber simple... took it last year, working on geometry now)

Man, a lot's changed since those old days...

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Blink. :: You lied about your age, so what? o__o;; A bunch of people do that. xX;; Heck, I used to tell everyone that I was fifteen when I was about... nine. o.o;; (What's sad is that they believed me. .-.;;) But anyway, I hope your friends don't take the new information too harshly. ^^;; Atleast you finally admitted your real age. =\ Oh yes, and there's no shame in being thirteen. :: Sobs. :: t~t;;

:: Poke, poke. :: Sheesh, you must be the next generation of Einstein. <<;; >>;; I know a bunch of thirteen year olds that are doing work in like... the college levels. .__.;; Makes me feel stupid... err... stupider. xX;; You should take advantage of your knowledge. =D~

Ack, you're leaving? ;__; I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you're a very cherished member here at MT, I see you around a lot, and hear a lot of praise about you. ^^;; Even though I don't talk to you often, I'll miss ya'. :3~ Have fun doing... whatever you're doing besides surfing MT. @__@;; :: Huggles, leaves chocolate chip cookies. :: =D Luck to you!

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Does age truly matter my friend? I personally don't believe it does. I trusted you on what you said and I didn't question. To me it doesn't matter how old you are or what gender you are. You are still a good friend to me and you will be missed greatly.

Its really horrible to see you go, but I respect your decision and I can greatly understand and definately relate. Let me tell you one thing, your not along either. Alot of people think that MT has really changed, not only in that the oldie wallers aren't even in the top gallery section anymore, but MT has rather lost alot of its shine. Though thats what happens when a community expands. I still find MT to be just as fun, though not nearly as addictive as when I joined. I hope that our paths will cross again and I hope also that you'll take good care of yourself.

The internet can be a dangerous place, so lying sometimes isn't necessarly a bad thing. Though I've never really felt the reason, hell I use to taunt people with my address (you know the kind, the ones that say "I'd kill you if I knew where you lived" they are such fun). Take care Afan, we'll never forget about you. If anything else I won't. I wish you a happy birthday in advance as well. ^^

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Nakayori:: Poke, poke. :: Sheesh, you must be the next generation of Einstein.
&lt;&lt;;; &gt;&gt;;; I know a bunch of thirteen year olds that are
doing work in like... the college levels. .__.;; Makes me feel
stupid... err... stupider. xX;; You should take advantage of your
knowledge. =D~

ROFL - it's quite uncommon, but not impossible. I graduated high school just when I turned 14, and could have went to university afterwards. I just chose to go to Japan instead and slack off during that time for almost about two years. Hehe.

So don't feel embarrassed about your excessive knowledge for someone your age, afan. You are not alone. I'm even having trouble convincing MeteorCloud that I'm 16 and going to uni - so relax. lol - Good times.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

afan u lil dork...dont make me come after you....trying to leave with such a lil problem
come on dooode....can't leave your walls are great....whose gonna make more kickass
xenogear walls for me :(

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

i don't think age matters. i am 13 too and my b-day in on June 4th. but i think it is great to tell the truth to us.and i think you didn't caused any pain or hate. it isn't right to hate someone at ALL. SOO please don't leave MT FOR SUCH A little problem.and i wish you a happy birthday too. GOODBYE friend.

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Hmmm... Yet another honorable person I never met. Heck, at least you atoned for your sins, and that's more than most do. Anyway, let me wish you luck in the physical world. It's tough out there, isn't it?

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Wow, well sorry to hear you leaving, best of luck to you in the future.

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Gah!!! Afan...like many ppl have said, who really cares about your age? Who knows...I could be older than 13...O.o (nah, I really am 13...not lying there) ^.^u
Anywayz...I barely even talked to you...but from all the posts I have seen, you really are a great friend! *givez one final poke* I always loved your walls.....O.~
I guess it's a goodbye from now on. *hugglez* Memento mori afan...what you're doing now is one step closer to that...if you understand what it means...

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

well. bye! bye! ...and blessings to you!!! ^^

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Ummm ok there...
thanx for the input that your not actually 17.
But 13? O_O
what the heck..I will look down to you one of the weirdest people *cough* kidding*cough*
lol...i dunno about the other people...they might think of you as a...well... just a spoil brat who wants to act as old as everybody else, but your not... lol..
But, its brave for you to tell the truth.
Well good luk...and next time, dont ya dare try to act older or tougher then me? XD *jokes*

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

Seems like everyone is on the same page. Age doesn't really mean anything (unless it's sexual XP ). We all saw you for how you did things and most every one here calls you friend because of that. Shoot, I look like i'm 14 (which get'e me carded at pg-13 movies :sweat: )

By creating this thread you have proven that you are far more mature for your age than most others. The "lies" you spoke of were never malicious therefore we dismiss them, at least those that considered you "friend". I don't even look at the age of members here. I don't even think it matters much. I wish you the best of luck. Be true to yourself as best as you can and live your (loooong) life without regret. May you find that "thing" that will make you truly happy.

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Though I'm as surprised as any, people ought to judge by merit and not by age, race, gender, or any other attribute. Minitokyo was made better by your efforts and your contributions, and for that I am grateful for your presence and saddened by your departure.

As I have said before, I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Age doesn't matter, even if it is sexual (....that was a joke...).

Well anyway, it is sad to see you go afan! But please, stop by every once in a while! Good luck in whatever else you spend your time on once MT is out the door. Well, ja.

ded113

The Grunge Princess

To tell the truth...I could care less about age. Hell VERY few ppl knows my age here. Well sorry to see you go. Good luck in what your doing and have a healthy life.

Jason9811

Jason9811

Graphics Designer

Who cares if you lied. I've done it so many times that half of my life was changed...I used to always say that I was older than someone. (but not anymore) My birthday is also on the 25th of april...and you know what dont feel so bad everyone has made so much worse problems than this...so think to yourself did I put too much fault and what can I do to heal the wounds? Not a day goes by when you ask so many questions to yourself...just try and feel happy and dont feel down because sadness hurts everyone else...take care afan and God bless...

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

Hum...interesting.I dont mind about age as well.Anyway you are always welcome afan.Dont be a fool as I have been,dont fry your brain studying physics and calculus.Go play games instead!(no h-games ok? ahahah)

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

well...i guess i'll see you later then...
thanks a lot for your kindness when i joined MT!
good luck in life... :(

hmm....13 huh? ehh...age is nothing but a number right?
way smarter than me, though...
oh well! i didn't even bother to try to learn any of that anyway...
i know i barely spoke to you, but i wish you well anyway...good-bye...

i hope you had a lot of fun here! :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.