Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite CLAMP character? - Minitokyo

Favorite CLAMP character?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

Subaru from X, Yue from CCS and Yasha from RG Veda

chii from chobits ^_^'

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

I like Kamui Shirou of X. He's snobbish and cool! I like him even though he's short. ^_^' I also like Subaru of the same anime. They're powers are awesome! :)

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

Syaoran-kun all the way! *squees in happiness at the thought of him* He's so adorable!

My favorite girl would have to be..... Chu'nyan. She's in Tsubasa. She appears so happy and hopeful, but her past isn't all that bright. I just like her a lot.

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hey, does anyone here like the series chobits like meh or you guys haven't heard of it. Becuase I do. >_<

Signature Image

You're going to make me choose one?? Dammit... uh...
I can't do it! So you get a few:

Subaru (X)
Seisherou (X)
Yuuto (X)
Kamui (X)

hehe, X-bishie whore!

oh, and also Yue from Card Captor Sakura. I think that covers it...

i like syaoran becoz he look smart

Of course I am!!! I like Card Captor Sakura, XXXHolic, Tsubasa!!

Kaitou-Kid

Kaitou-Kid

~Nanaya Complex~

Boku wa Chii ga suki......
she's so cute that i want to hug her all night long... huh? what the.....
forget what i've just said, she's cute and she loves hideki. that's for sure.

Signature

\"the sun and the moon will always shine on each other... til the end of time...\"

Ellene

Ellene

rockin' future 7

Kamui Shirou and Arashi from X are my favorite clamp characters. I like characters who are more "mature" or not as "cute". That's just how I am :)

Nataku from X. I like the mysterious characters.When I saw him die,I ...

Misaki form Angelic Layer.
Shes cute and strong. And always wins ;)

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

Chi and Fai. Chi and Fai. Chi and Fai. Chi and Fai. Chi and Fai. Chi and Fai. Chi and Fai. Chi and Fai. Chi and Fai. Chi and Fai. aaaahhhh!!!! I love them both I can't decide!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sakura(ccs), tomoyo(ccs), kero chan(ccs)

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Hmmm...I'd have to think a little.. There's too many great characters that Clamp created ^^ Maybe I'll choose...Shaoran from ccs/trc XP I think he's really kind, protective, strong and cool ;) As for girl, I think I'll choose.. Sakura from ccs/trc ;) OR Hikaru from Magic Knights Rayearth as I've just read the manga recently :D And I love it, although it's not long ^_^'

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Yasha from RG Veda is pretty cool. and so is Ashura. ^^

Signature

This will be Seishiro Sakurazuka from x!!!!! He's the best :D

I guess that would be Sakura from CCS.

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

Mmmm... Let me think...

Male: Yue (CCS), Yasha (RG Veda), Syaoran (CCS... he's sooo sweet in TRC)
Female: Fuu (MKR), Yuzuriha (X), Sohma (RG Veda)

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

hm.. that's hard to choose for me.

i like a lot... sakura, tomoyo, hm.. basically anyone by clamp.

I like that one samurai girl from X i forgot her name......ARashi there you go and Kaho Mizuki(the teacher) from Card Captor Sakura

HikaruShidou from magic knight rayearth or chii from chobits :D

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

cardcaptor sakura~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lol ^^

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Hmmm...
Female characters : Yuuko (xxx holic> she's the funniest ever!), Arashi (X > she has a very good style)
Male : Touya (CCS / Tsubasa > Very good looking and caring with his sister ;)); Fye (Tsubasa RC > Fun character too xd)

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 161 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.