Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the temperature in your city? - Minitokyo

What's the temperature in your city?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Hello all Minitokyo members!
What's the temperature where you live?
I live in Sweden and right now its about -10 C
Dang it's cold and snow everywhere! Brrrrr
Someone please take me away!!!!! -o-

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

zefiroN

zefiroN

>______<

What's the temperature in your country?

ehm.. maybe you should have asked what's the temperature in your city / where you live (in the topic).. :D

the temp here right now is -21 C .. it have been like this for a week.. and i deliver papers.. T_T ITS SOO cold!!

Signature

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

Ontario, Canada = Cold....Stupid cold....canada blows in the winter.

come on March 21st *1st supposed day of spring*

Ja Ne!

.::Zero Martin::.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by YingHello all Minitokyo members!
What's the temperature where you live?
I live in Sweden and right now its about -10 C
Dang it's cold and snow everywhere! Brrrrr
Someone please take me away!!!!! -o-

Heh I can understand you, I've been there to Sweden two years ago during xmas holidays and it was really really damn cold... hopefully the swede ladies are everything but cold like the weather :)

as for Italy... well it's pretty cold as well, like 5C ... not so dramatic but some snow fell 2 days ago. But it's ok I mean it's winter, it is supposed be a tad bit cold, right? Though I am not relly used to low temperatures since I've been living for most part of my life in Sardinia (an island right in the middle of the Mediterrean Sea) which has a very warm weather almost for the whole part of the year.

cold, snow.. it's around freezing point I guess..
ah yes.. this is in the netherlands :)

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

Mexico City has the nicest weather... which is actually sort of bad, because I'm not used to any extreme temperatures.

Right now, in winter (well, nearly spring), it's a whooping cold 13C. I was freezing to death during december at about 6C. I think one day we got to 2C, and that was too much for me, I stayed wrapped in blankets all day long. And the hottest it gets during the summer is about 27C. Usually, most of the time it's around 20C, either in winter or summer... you can't really tell the difference between the sesons...

wow, zefiroN... -21C is way too cold. I can't even conceive how cold that is!

zefiroN

zefiroN

>______<

lol irian.. :D

i live in Norway though.. its a cold country :/

Signature

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

In hungary, it is not so cold. well it doesnt matter for me what cold it is,because I love cold very much and it is dear to me. I like it much better than warm temperature.

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Quote by irianMexico City has the nicest weather... which is actually sort of bad, because I'm not used to any extreme temperatures.
Right now, in winter (well, nearly spring), it's a whooping cold 13C. I was freezing to death during december at about 6C. I think one day we got to 2C, and that was too much for me, I stayed wrapped in blankets all day long. And the hottest it gets during the summer is about 27C. Usually, most of the time it's around 20C, either in winter or summer... you can't really tell the difference between the sesons...
wow, zefiroN... -21C is way too cold. I can't even conceive how cold that is!

13C? He he that's almost like the summers in Sweden! (Kidding!)
But I guess the reason we survive is because we got better isolated houses.
When it's as cold as it's today most swedish people just simply stay inside! OX

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

Solingen, Germany -2,5C >< too cold for this season ><

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

ok I'm actually freezing inside my room... and my stove just broke. Farewell my friends, I'll become and icicle in a matter of minutes. Oh yes I forgot you can have my cookies just be sure to warm them since they're freezing as well.

It's 4C here in Coventry, UK...pretty low for this time of year. It's due to blasted winds blowing over from as far away as Moscow -_-

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Its 20 F here in Marquette Michigan, USA. Not sure what that is in Celcius. Below zero I know that! Its chilly here, but I like cold weather! :) (yeah I'm crazy)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Weeell,.... It's colder than what I've become used to as far as weather goes because of the weird way weather mixes where I live in the southern US. >_<

Anyway, I'll check... *goes to WeatherChannel.com, looks up her Zip Code* It's about 52F. It was only 30F when I got up at 7am this morning, though... x_x *brrr*

I was warmer in DC when it was colder temperature wise and when it was snowing, than I am down South when it's like this!! :\

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

haha, what is this coldness you're talking about?

it's a beautiful 75 degrees fahrenheit (about 25C) here in Tucson, Arizona, and things are just getting warmed up!

if you're not in the southwest chances are you don't know what hot is. summer here is 115F (that's 45C to people who use real numbers =P)

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

juliechan

UchiWa fan

damn cold canada, quebec and right now it is snowing a lot and a lot. come on i am tired of this stupid snow. and it is about -18 celsius in my damn little city -_- . one year from now i was in orlando florida visiting with mickey :) . life is so cruel-_-

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

I think it's here like -2 or something >.>......almere.....the Netherlands >.>.....it's cold....but not compared to your fokes >.>...-20 X_x......

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

My place is not so cold, the weather is fine but I think its about in the 40.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

for an unknown reason it almost like mid summer ! burning HOT !!!

- Lebanon (thats somewhere in the middle east)

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

is freezing a temperature???

The good old Manchester NH metar shows the current temp. in my local area is -3 degrees celsius, or 26.6*f. It great that temps here have finally returned to the season average.

Signature
	Image[/img]

-2°c in Paris, It's too cold for this time of the year.
Just where is spring :s

TDK

Well i live in Florida. Mostly hot.

But recently its been a little chilly.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

low 40F in Atlanta, Georgia. I love the cold

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.