Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What music instrument do you play and how good? - Minitokyo

What music instrument do you play and how good?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Cadi

Cadi

True

I played piano for about 5 years but I stopped for about 2 years now. I'm thinking about starting again...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I can play piano (took lessons in Grade 3, 4, 5, Sec.1 and Sec. 2) and keyboard (which is basically like the piano).
I can play various anime theme songs (my favorite being Sango's Theme from Inuyasha) and I can also play the Turkish March.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

piano nd flute but not very good coz didn't have time to practice them.......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Well, I've been playing the piano since I was four (I'm sixteen now btw :)), and I also play a violin. I'm currently fifteenth chair 2nd violin in my school's Orchestra 2. (My school has three Orchestras, fyi.)

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i can play the violin1 i jave been playing for like 2 years?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

I play the cello, I'm alright...I'm near the back of my section at school, and there's eight of us, so yeah -_-.

Signature

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Piano: 4 years, doing Grade 5 right now.
Viola: Just started, not in any particular grade.
Recorder: Used to, hated it so quit.

Brownie the Cat

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

ph33r my l337 cl4rin37 sk1llz!

I've played clarinet for about 6-7 years (and am reading Megatokyo, hence the l337)

I've done up to grade 4 AMEB (Aus music examination board) and am doing jazz impro, clari group, concert orchestra and other studies. oh, and i could be better if i practiced, but i do have a lot of talent (that's being currently wasted...)

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Piano, as evident by the link in my sig.

I've been invited to play at my city's mayor concert before in China. I guess that's a testament to the skills I had.

I've left it for quiet a while though. Only just started warming back up again. I'm no where near as good as I used to be. But I still get to help my friends with the fundamentals. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I can play the guitar pretty well and I play the piano well enough that friends of mine like to sit and listen. My girlfriend plays violin and whenever possible we like to practice together.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

Quote by tarerenWhoo, cool seiryumiko ! You ever played there ?
By troop is it a school one or what ??

by troop i mean a group of us from a class we take as extracurricular activity ^_^ hopefully next trip ill come with but this europe trip ive got classes to attend, never took violin in high school or grade school, i just never seemed like fun to be graded on playing ^_^

I play the violin and played it 4 over 4-5 years

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

When I first tried out an instrument, which was the piano, by the way - I really didn't learn it as much as I had actually hoped of, over here. That was partially because I did not have the will to practice, of course, and over time, I got over the phase and pushed it away from my sights.

The second instrument I attempted, however - and am currently playing here, even still as of today - is the violin. Played it for 8 years now, and for fun, of course. I don't really play with this instrument to an extreme point, seriously , but at least I can play it decently well for a person who likes to spend some leisure time with music over here. However, even that does not re,pte;u close to my choreographed dancing skills though. **Snickers** Now that definitely comes to no comparison, indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Well, Celessa, if you're good at dancing, that's enough isn't it? :)

We don't need to be the best at everything. So long as it's something we enjoy. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by CelessaWhen I first tried out an instrument, which was the piano, by the way -
I really didn't learn it as much as I had actually hoped of, over here.
That was partially because I did not have the will to practice, of
course, and over time, I got over the phase and pushed it away from my
sights.
The second instrument I attempted, however - and am currently playing
here, even still as of today - is the violin. Played it for 8 years
now, and for fun, of course. I don't really play with this instrument
to an extreme point, seriously , but at least I can play it decently
well for a person who likes to spend some leisure time with music over
here. However, even that does not re,pte;u close to my choreographed
dancing skills though. **Snickers** Now that definitely comes to no
comparison, indeed.

Am so jealous, I wanna learn violin too >.< wow, you can coreograph dance or you can dance well ? which one ???? ;p wait, that strayed outta point lol

Quote by seiryumiko
by troop i mean a group of us from a class we take as extracurricular
activity ^_^ hopefully next trip ill come with but this europe trip ive
got classes to attend, never took violin in high school or grade
school, i just never seemed like fun to be graded on playing ^_^

Waaahhh so cool, my school dont have this kinda thing.... I perform usually for choir, not for instrument-playing ;p

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i can play the piano fairly well but i don't like it

dragonsnake26

Dragon

I play the clarinet. This is my 4th year and I'm in Symphonic Band in my school. Our band has the highest GPA in the whole state this year ^^; I also play the alto saxophone and I've been into it for 2 years. Going to use it for Jazz Band in 10th grade. *too lazy to get up early everyday this year*

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

I play violin. I've played for about 3 years so i'm kinda good. I aslo played the piano for about a year then stoped. I've always wanted to play gutair but i heard that it hurts your fingers :\

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

I play the Alto Saxophone and im really good, i did year 12 music and half of that was solo (playing my sax)

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I play trumpet, guitar, drums, and violin. I stopped playing the violin in 5th grade cuz I sucked and I didn't like it anymore (being terrible at it was a major influence there). I'm still learning guitar but I'm pretty good at it, and the same goes for my skills with the drums, but I enjoy both. I'm best at trumpet; I've been playing since fall 1997. This is my last year though; I have no intention of continuing in college.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I play the violin and Im pretty decent.

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

I've played the flute for 6 years or so, the piano for who-knows-how-many-years. I started piano at about 3-4 years old and I'm 16, turning 17 soon. (You do the math). Just finished grade 10 piano and some history and harmony stuff (like composing songs.) After grade 10, I might go on to ARCT (teacher or performers, haven't decided yet).

One instrument I'm dying to learn is the violin. I want to learn the harp too, but it's huge XP

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

i play the piano, double bass, and i will be learning how to play the guitar soon

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

i've been playing the piano for 7 years....umm... i'm bad at sight reading and junk... but i like learning asian songs on it!!!! like the air natsukage theme!!! ^ _~... i tried playing the guitar but it hurts me fingers

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.