Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What music instrument do you play and how good? - Minitokyo

What music instrument do you play and how good?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

I first started to play the piano at age 6. But the Yamaha "Primary" method sux0rz, so I dropped out. I went to another school starting the high school and dropped out a year later because I don't like to play it at home, because my bro is such a pro I get awfully ashamed when I play it.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by dragonsnake26I play the clarinet. This is my 4th year and I'm in Symphonic Band in
my school. Our band has the highest GPA in the whole state this year
^^; I also play the alto saxophone and I've been into it for 2 years.
Going to use it for Jazz Band in 10th grade. *too lazy to get up early
everyday this year*

Woah, you are such a 'Jazz' person (clarinet n sax XD) erm, wats GPA ?

Quote by pamelahoI've played the flute for 6 years or so, the piano for
who-knows-how-many-years. I started piano at about 3-4 years old and
I'm 16, turning 17 soon. (You do the math). Just finished grade 10
piano and some history and harmony stuff (like composing songs.) After
grade 10, I might go on to ARCT (teacher or performers, haven't decided
yet). One instrument I'm dying to learn is the violin. I want to learn
the harp too, but it's huge XP

Huh ? I dunno that piano actually has a grade 10, I thought it's only til grade 8, anybody can clear my confusion ??????

Quote by DaNukeI first started to play the piano at age 6. But the Yamaha "Primary"
method sux0rz, so I dropped out. I went to another school starting the
high school and dropped out a year later because I don't like to play
it at home, because my bro is such a pro I get awfully ashamed when I
play it.

Hmm, you shouldnt stop just bcos your bro play it better than you.... Different people has different style in playing, and am sure if you practice harder you'll get as good as your brother :) and anyway, who said music is about competition ? As long as you enjoy it it's okay right ? :)

Signature

ive been learning guitar from books, i havent taken any classes but i stopped learning coz im lazy :D

i can play the piano and guitar..but not so good at it... ^_^'

For What It's Worth......

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Quote by tarerenHuh ? I dunno that piano actually has a grade 10, I thought it's only til grade 8, anybody can clear my confusion ??????

There are two types of piano examination: RCM and abrsm (or something like that.) RCM is the one in Canada, which goes to grade 10. AB is the one in England, and taken all over the world (way more useful) which goes to grade 8, also globally recognized. I'm taking the AB grade 8 after arct, then diploma.

Oh, and I would recommend AB examination to people. More useful, and less stupid.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

CaptainHamsack

The Pirate King

I can't play any instruments at the moment.
But I would like to learn the piano someday so that I can play the FF Piano collections songs, as well as Sunlit Garden from Utena.

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I've been playing the piano since i was five and completed my grade 8 near 5 years ago... I used to be a decent player but now i hardly play anymore (cos i don't have a piano where i am now) and when i do i don't play those...challenging classical pieces anymore. Only pop/anime/game music...so i've lost alot of skill.......>_<

Signature

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

I play the classical guitar. ^^' But I usually just tell people I play guitar, and then they ask if I know rock/pop stuff. :)

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

I've been playing the alto Sax for about 2 years and i'm not bad, and I been playing guitar for about 6 months, i'm ok there too. And all my friends say i have a good voice, but I dont like to sing.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

i can play the clarinet not very good at it and i always get close to last chair in band and im quiting band because of my ability and the teacher wont choose easier music but i do want to learn how to play the piano or the violin

i play da bass guitar, im nt really good at it bt im gettin lessons for it soon tho ;D

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i love playing my violin.. started playing since i'm little.. i'm pretty good at it oh.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

I can play the piano a little...and I can also play the violin. But I'm okay at it...hope I can play better, though. :)

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

how *well* you mean? hahaha. My speicalty is drumming. Or any type of percussion. I'm currently in my school's drumline and i also play the drum set. Give me a pair of sticks and something to bang on and you'll get a percussion concert.

I also play piano, alto saxophone, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, a little bit of violin, i sing too...if you wanna count that as an instrument.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

can't remember if i answered this one....

I'm grade 8 Piano, Grade 6 Trumpet, and self-taught drums. I dabble on the bass guitar every now and again when i get a chance to. I also sing under the influence of alcohol ^-^

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Quote by ehtoanokusohow *well* you mean? hahaha. My speicalty is drumming. Or any type of
percussion. I'm currently in my school's drumline and i also play the
drum set. Give me a pair of sticks and something to bang on and you'll
get a percussion concert.
I also play piano, alto saxophone, acoustic guitar, electric guitar,
bass guitar, a little bit of violin, i sing too...if you wanna count
that as an instrument.

wow. ure pretty talanted.. all i learn is elecrtic guitar.. n im a bit behind in my lessons coz im so lazy ><'' d'oh

Quote by Kiddercan't remember if i answered this one....
I'm grade 8 Piano, Grade 6 Trumpet, and self-taught drums. I dabble on
the bass guitar every now and again when i get a chance to. I also sing
under the influence of alcohol ^-^

lol singin under th influence of alcohol.. cool dude!!! lolers.. i might try that one day.. hahahahaha u can be my teacher lol

Signature

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

hmm..... i play electric guitar..... self taught......
using my frens guitar!!! can u believe dat.....
lol!!!
i play kinda diff music than norm..... heavy metal....

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

thickblu26

.: zangetsu :.

i can play a little bit of guitar and a little bit of piano/organ... but other than that nothing else.. lolz.. my friend is teaching me how to play the guitar.. its awesome!! frustrating but awesome!! :D

- a man without imagination has no wings -

Signature

** INTENSE FRESHNESS **

I don't play any instrument but I want to learn to play piano :D

I play the piano. Started in 10th grade for one semester. I progressed through it a lot quicker than others...except I have stage fright, so I forget how to play in public. Hmm...though I dunno why it was so hard to learn to play a piano... Guess playing games really helps with eye and finger coordinations?

Anyway, I still play the piano--time from time--but I'm still pretty average. I can't sight read, and I don't have the knack for playing different beat sets with each hand (forgot what it was called exactly) where you play a 1/4 beat with one hand and 1/3 with the other... So far, I could only do it with Aria Maria piece by...uh...forgot by whom.

wad2458

wad2458

super hacker edward

I can play quite a few instruments. i've played tuba, trombone, tenor saxaphone, clarinet, melephone, and trumpet. i'm alright with all of them, but i've been told i play the trumpet the best.

Thanks Triple G, for the really nice userpage. I really like.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i can play the piano pretty decently and i played the oboe for 3 years...

Signature Image

i used to be able to play the organ. but i haven't gotten a chance to practice after we got rid of it. and i play the recorder pretty good. i'm self-taught in both instruments. ^_^

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

i've been playing the flute for about 5 years now...and have had lessons for about 4, i'm in 2nd chair and play in a Junior orchestra, so i guess that's pretty good ^_^'

Signature

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.