Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 polls: what do you think of Naruto? - Minitokyo

polls: what do you think of Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

It's an awesome series! You never know what's going to happen, and there's always something new so you could never get bored. The ideas are just so unique, and the animation style too...I honestly love this series!

manga is better than the anime.....
its a good story i think.... although jumping into the future a few years is a bit hard to grasp.....

Signature

This has got to be one of the best animes ive ever seen

for me it is one of the best anime i have never seen

Signature

Naruto maybe the best i like the episode that he learn Rasengan
but i prefer naruto than Inuyasha or the other else
but Destiny is more more than Naruto ^^

Personally, after about the first 20 episodes I got bored with it. The plot moved way to slowly for me. I think they could have probably condensed it way more and given the anime a better feel.

Signature
Curent Anime: Full Metal Alchemist [46/51] Bleach [06/?] Planet ES [14/26]
Back and ready for more anime!

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

I voted for average. For me, Naruto has nothing special or any unique plotline. The quest for a boy to attain greatness is nothing new. It is watchable but do not expect too much from it. Lots of inspiration from dragonball. 1on1 fight are abundance. Tons of flashbacks which bored me to death.

And its just too cliche, the author just do not have the guts to kill off the characters when the character is on the verge of death or should be dead. If you have read past the bring back the sasuke arc, you would know what i mean.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Naruto is definitely a masterpiece. I like the characters. they are well-developed . the storyline isn't that bad but the a bit boring in the end.

Excellent show. I certainly think it's better-planned than Dragonball (almost the entire of it is comprised of powering up and up and up and up...). I agree the current episodes of Naruto is at a 'plain' level. However, once it gets tp the stage where the manga is now, it should get wild again.

Anime sucks, manga rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote average because the story is a bit boring although sometimes it is humerous and fun to watch, they seems always training and training and training, nothing special about it.

personally i dont like this anime. It resembles Dragon Ball. nothing interesting in the anime except training and fighting.

I like Naruto very much,the fights are awesome and the storyline is not too bad. I prefer the manga than the anime though.

i like the many different characters. everyone has its own abilities and attitudes, advantages and disadvantages. i like the fights too, espacially with sasuke and of course itachi!
naruto is a cool anime and i'm looking eagerly towards every new episode!

Naruto is a masterpiece. I love this anime a lot coz the characters are well developed and they are humorous too.

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

It was really good at the begining but now it seems to try and fiil in gaps that should have been filled in along time ago. They seem to put more action into it and now are trying to make up for the lack of story and background (I just watched episode 130 this morning :D ).
Saying that, I still really like it.
HINATA 4 EVER!!!!!!

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Personnally I prefer read the manga, because the problem with the anime is that the story is the same in the manga, there is no difference(for me). I don't watch much episode of Naruto, because I forgot ^^". But I have to say that the figth are well made in the anime (and also in the manga).

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I thinks its a masterpiece its amazing the 125-130 so much is happening its the best anime ever the characters are all so cool and there are some really funny and some really really sad parts it's the best anime in books :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

fsn

the character of naruto is common. =_= at least it`s not as lame as dragonball z/ gt :D and i prefer the manga more.

i`m sure it`ll get worse :p

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I don't really like naturo.. good story actually.. but very draggy and animation gets really bad at times..
still I guess supporters will support it however bad it is.. and people who dislike it will still dislike it however good it gets lol!!
so I am the so-so.. I watch normally.. used to get very excited about parts but now somehow everything has no effect on me..

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

naruto makes YOU GAY YO'

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

very slow paced.....they lay a punch and talk about the history for like 15 minutes and we gotta wait for next epi for another punch and another talk bout the past.....well most of the time >.< but stilll.........i like the show but these interuptions are annoying

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Naruto is a masterpiece! I've never been this into an anime in my life. There's everything: suspense, comedy, romance (well kinda), drama, action etc. Every character has his or her own thing going on. And the cool part is that it isn't only about one character (namely Naruto). It's as much of Naruto's story as it is Sasuke's story. I love it! I would read the manga, but I gotta find it in English first...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

average at best. nothing much to see on this anime except traning and fighting and then repeated a few hundreds time.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.