Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 polls: what do you think of Naruto? - Minitokyo

polls: what do you think of Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

its the new dragon ball, a true master piece, great story

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

dvx

dvx

Otaku

It's an okay show. At least it's better than DBZ. It's pretty average in my anime ratings. The plot goes on and off, which makes it boring. I like straight forward shows that focuses on something important and don't go off to side jokes.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

lammo

lammo

i watch naruto, it really good....but i also watch other animes too...

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: welli started to like naruto n eps where gaara shows up...well its knda kool anime but its start to be boaring more than usuall ..naruto use same way to defeat hes anime same reactions blah blah blah..well duno what to say exactly hmm i hope that smthing new happen n this series ~_~

it's good to me .-.

coz i didn't saw the anime xD

but i like the design of the characters xDU !

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

I'm a big fan of the manga, but recently, with the latest story arcs, I'm beginning to loose some interest in the anime. I'm hoping it picks up soon, as I really do like the series.

+1 for 'Good' (If there was a 'almost consistantly great' I would have ticked that! ) :D

its a damn masterpeice, wow if your into anime and you havent seen this your missing out.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.