Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Web Design Tools: Notepad or what? - Minitokyo

Web Design Tools: Notepad or what?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

DBZFYAM

DBZFYAM

Naruto-Uzumaki.com

Quote by jakulitoMan you're just awesome, plus you answer back at the speed of light. God, I wish I was like you, all cool and all. Anyways, I'll get that new one later, its already 3 in the mornin' and I really need some shut-eye.

***falls to sleep, dreams about dbzfyam bashing Bill Gates head in with a Mac!!! wow!!!***

lol would like to beat the cr*p out of Bill ;)

Quote by poogie67I use Ultra-Edit32. Its a Notepad/Wordpad replacement that will color code the TAGs just like Visual Studio does for program code. It's got so many features I haven't even come close to using them all in over 4 years of use. It is my favorite text editor by far. It even has file comparison built in to compare older files with new ones.

I've used that one aswell. I liked that proggie, but I stopped using it when it became shareware and almost nothing of the program has been changed since version 8. Only some bug fixes and new features which you don't use...

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity...
Signature
Webmaster of Naruto-Uzumaki at http://www.naruto-uzumaki.com

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by poogie67
I use Ultra-Edit32. Its a Notepad/Wordpad replacement that will color code the TAGs just like Visual Studio does for program code. It's got so many features I haven't even come close to using them all in over 4 years of use. It is my favorite text editor by far. It even has file comparison built in to compare older files with new ones.

Ultra-Edit is one mean app but its been lacking upgrades and that makes me very sad, I've been using it for a very long time and its getting pretty, well, bland.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Oi, Maki. Since you've taught me on Notepad, and you nearly preach about how to hate M*croshit in 1,000 different ways when I'm at your place, I'll go with it. If Simplicity is what you like, Notepad is the way to go.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

I use Macromedia because of the new cross browser addin. makes it easyer to code for FireFox

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

Doing everything by direct code is always the best. Plus its more fun that way!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by kcinshinDoing everything by direct code is always the best. Plus its more fun that way!

yeah, you've said it right!!! Bashing away on your keyboard while typing code is the best fun you could ever have... plus it induces carpal tunnel syndrome. >_<

Signature

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Quote by kcinshinDoing everything by direct code is always the best. Plus its more fun that way!

Yup, it simply gives me more control over the code plus I'm more aware of what exactly is going on a webpage.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Most of professionals practically get the hang of hand coding in no time but certain newbies who prefer the fast way out definitely like wysiwyg appz. Results vary from these as hand coded pages usually turn out faster and easier to control. Messing around with a visual editor might just make a potential web designer turn back and seek another dream.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I was just coursing through the Net, and saw a new way to experince the Wwb and that is via sound, I think its still gonna be HTML but how would someone code an all sound page.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

And how the heck is that possible...

Signature

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

neva got chance to try others, so vote for studio MX >.<

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Wonder what would happen to Macromedia Studio MX since Adobe now has ownership to them...

Signature

I prefer to use notepad because you cam use you own style of programing and you have control about what is going to show at browser. although, I think the tools are very good options when you need to make the site in a short interval of time or you don't mind about the source code (that make you have more chance to get inexpected results)

Notepad 2

http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

YOU ARE really crazy IF YOU USE THE notepad.... dreamweaver IS THE best!!!!! IT HAS A LIST invator THAT helps A lot!!! MORE thant that... it's A program TO MAKE WEB pages... NO ONE WILL change MY mind!!!! dreamweaver MX rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M right YOU ARE wrong..any question????? :|

Quote by nospheratuYOU ARE really crazy IF YOU USE THE notepad.... dreamweaver IS THE best!!!!! IT HAS A LIST invator THAT helps A lot!!! MORE thant that... it's A program TO MAKE WEB pages... NO ONE WILL change MY mind!!!! dreamweaver MX rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M right YOU ARE wrong..any question????? :|

WYSIWYG does not write HTML strict code, therefore it will never be good.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by nospheratuYOU ARE really crazy IF YOU USE THE notepad.... dreamweaver IS THE best!!!!! IT HAS A LIST invator THAT helps A lot!!! MORE thant that... it's A program TO MAKE WEB pages... NO ONE WILL change MY mind!!!! dreamweaver MX rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M right YOU ARE wrong..any question????? :|

You're right!!!

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

notepad!
its the most customizable tool there is..

but i also try out special adobe stuff and frontpage sometimes when i need some editing done...

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Quote by nospheratuYOU ARE really crazy IF YOU USE THE notepad.... dreamweaver IS THE
best!!!!! IT HAS A LIST invator THAT helps A lot!!! MORE thant that...
it's A program TO MAKE WEB pages... NO ONE WILL change MY mind!!!!
dreamweaver MX
rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M right
YOU ARE wrong..any question????? :|

Yes.

How is it like to make broken, non-standard/strict webpages?

XD

(couldn't help myself. >>)

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I use Adobe Photoshop to make the layouts and Macromedia to make websites. But a lot of times, I still have to edit the codes directly because what you see is what you get (wysiwyg) isn't always like that.

Milamber

Milamber

R.O.U.S.

Errrgh Who would have thought notepad is winning!!..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

Notepad is your friend when it comes to site design/code work. ^.^

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

Notepad owns you all beucase its free and it does more then program/script

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

XyReX

XyReX

The Code Maniac

i have a dreamweaver. frontpage, photoshop, and flash mx and most of all a notepad

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.