Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Saiyuki character do you prefer? - Minitokyo

Which Saiyuki character do you prefer?

Tagged under Saiyuki

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 122 total items

I vote Goku.

I like Nii Jyeni the best...he maybe one of the Sanzo party's enemy but his mysterious smile soothes my feelings and it makes me like him even more...he looks like hakkai though...

Naive, happy-go-lucky annoying monkey yay!
Gotta go for Son Goku! It works out great 'cuz my best friend's a Sanzo personality [and I MUST hide her fan whenever I visit....*thwack*]

Besides... if you go by the original story of The Journey West, who wouldn't want to be:

The Great Sage Equaling Heaven [Seiten Teisei], Sun Wukong [Son Goku], the Monkey King

*chibi monkey punch!*

Sanzo is my all time favorite character in Saiyuki. He the reason I got into Saiyuki in the first place. He just hottie with that tempture of his and bad boy in way. Unlike gojyo, he bad boy type but with some twist.

Quote by baybeebeani like hakkai and gojyo because hakkai is like really calm most of the time and you would probably want a guy that never really gets mad at you. on the other hand, gojyo is the booze, smoking, hotty.

true.. I with you that.

Goku, you can't hate him or dislike him. He cute. You have to love him. It goes all the saiyuki character.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I love Hakkai. He's cool. I love his attitude.

sanzo is the best!i like evrything about him!

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Hakkai obvously for me... he is the perfect guy to me *--*
ahhh... i cant say so much when i think on him

~ We can fly together ~

i luv goku and hakkai!they are so cute!

Masani

Masani

I just LOVE Sonzo! He is so awesome! :D

If I act like I care...take my temperature, please.

Yea i agree with you, Masani. Sanzo rocks! I just love everything about him!

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Cho Hakkai, for lying behind that sunny smile and sunnier disposition is a past hatred.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Hazel Grocia. The manga version I mean. His attitude contrasts exceptionally well with Sanzo which makes him a stand-out character in the manga.

I'd like to vote for Sanzo~ he's the man~! HE rocks~ XD
I like his paperfan attack~ hee hee hee

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

I would love to be Goku lol... he's so cool and energetic... and plus... all the food he can intake... lol... Sanzo pretty cool too! That'd be awesome... being a monk like him lol

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

I like Goku, Sanzo/Konzen, Kenren, Nataku, Homura, Kougaiji...I think thats all. Not that I can remember anymore.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I also like Hakkai's past life, Tenpou.

Another vote for Sanzo~
He's pretty cool! (For a monk)
Haha...
BreaK The Rulessss~!

toojadded

toojadded

2jadded

GENJO SANZO's cool. Not your typical heroine where he's all love and peace loving, hugs and kisses etc. etc.

Cho Hakkai and Tenpou Gensui! I love Hakkai past and present life.

Sanzo, best monk ever

Sanzo and Kougaiji :D But if I had to pick ONE, then it would be Sanzo. He has GOT to be the hottest monk in existence XD

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Sanzo. You will always know where you stand with him.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Well lets see... I love Goku, Hakkai, Homura, Gojyo, Sanzo, Hakuyryuu, and Kou. In that order. I can't just choose one, they're all so cool.

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I like Hakkai!
He's so cool and collected. And his personality is really great! He is also strong, and can be quite forbidding when he wanted to.
He is definitely my favourite character in saiyuki!

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 122 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.