Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When was the last time you cried? - Minitokyo

When was the last time you cried?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Quote: wow....now that i think about it....i haven't really cried for a long
time......i think the last time i cried was back in elementary
school... XD is that normal? LOL

No, because that was the last time I cried and that was probably 14 or 15 years ago. ^_^

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Yesterday, I was reding fanfic where my favourite character died. ;_;

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

a long time ago. i was having problems with my family. they all thought i hated them...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

The last time I cried was when I was 5 and it was because I broke a bone.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

Quote by egweinYesterday, I was reding fanfic where my favourite character died. ;_;

Lol, I was reading this thread thinking I havent cried in a long time until your comment reminded me of something.. the last time I cried was when I finished the Harry Potter book (number 5), lets just say J.K.Rowling did something that totally killed the series for me >.< (no spoilers, sorry =p)

Other than that.. I make it a note not to cry in front of people, no matter how hard I want to.. and only times I ever want to cry seem to be when people are around.. so I guess that answers that :sweat:

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

I think it was 1 year ago.

Signature

Last time i cried was the first time i watched Kimi ga nozomu eien. It was jsut so sad.

Last Sunday. XD Prior to that, I can't remember. Damned stress over uni courses (pops vs me -_-;;) ruining my dry track record.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i cried when my grandfather died, 5 years ago -_-

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Hmmmm...3 years ago when our dog died. I'm not much of a crier, but I really loved that dog. Still miss him too.

But now we have a cute chocolate lab! So it's all good.

Signature

My last really bad cry was when my uncle died in a car accident on thanksgiving last year cause some guy cut him off.

the lst time i cried recently was 10 minutes ago on the last episode of Gungrave.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

when i saw ur picie!! XD XD
j.k j.k
*hides*

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Last time i cried was yesterday! ^-^

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

yesterday...eh.. no this morning...I watched an anime ...it was very touching...*snyft*
yesterday I cried like hell...it was the same anime...this morning by the way is 2 Juli

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

niXan

l337

Last time I cried was a few months ago when I watched Gladiator. I almost never cry but that movie is just too great. Never seen a better movie in my enitre life.

w0rd

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

last time, dunno. Still, i see nothing wrong is crying :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

When I was five years old I fell off a swing.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

hmm....lets say when I broked up the girl I realy loved......(I was going out with her for almost a year.=( till I moved. )

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

BRN

Last tuesday. I graduated from highschool about a month ago and said goodbye to one of my best friends for the last time before he left for college. It's weird... I hated highschool, but I'm already becoming nostalgic. bleh.

hmm.. well if you mean serious crying .. probably about 2 or 3 weeks ago.. but if you are asking about just crying (about silly things) about 20 min ago.. ^^;;;; .. normally anything can make me cry.. a conversation, an attitude, a bad comment, a thought, a feeling, a person .. talk about sensitive.. -_-;;;;; though lately I'm feeling more positive then ever.. hopefully it will keep that way.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

yeah i'm always crying at animes ;_; at sad ones but this wasn't asked, i know i know

i think it was when i had a quarrel with my friends, it's long ago but when i think bout it ;___;

hm last time i cried uhm i think its 11 years ago ? :P

whine dont help so you dont need it

I can't remember.
It was way too long ago.

Signature

today at 2.00 a.m uU
I have read a very sad fanfiction t______________________t it was horrbile..but so sweeeeet *-*

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.