Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When was the last time you cried? - Minitokyo

When was the last time you cried?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Last night after watching "Lost In Translation". I really want to go to Japan even more than I did before. :(

Signature Image

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Last week,bu it was more like tearing up.I got an email from a friend that made me kinda upset because of what she said in it.I responded back,got another email and started to tear up in a good way that time.I pretty sensitive,but I try to keep my emotions in check.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Its my policy never to cry in front of anyone, I hate to look weak.

i haven't really cried since I was a little kid, an occasional tear maybe, but not like sobbing and blubbering....

really long time ago ... I guess I'm not that sensitive kind.

mamimi

fr

a really long time ago. I use to be affected by everything, hyper-affected by a precise detail, it makes me tremendously sad but I cant cry.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

2 days ago...because i failed my assignment... -_-

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

Ive been crying Inside and out. When I get bad news like as of late I suck it up and try to be there for others. Like a recent friends military related death. I stood by and consoled. Yet I come home go to the back yard and scream...and start punching my punching bag...the concrete beams....and I just fall to my knees and cry...

I cant show others how I feel or let them know if I am bothered...I just cant..but yes I do cry...

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

The beginning of this week.... My gf and I got into a fight, but every time we fight, it turns into more of something where we trash talk ourselves and not each other. Yeah, we both got low self esteem.... In my opinion, its degrading for me 'cause I'm 18, 6'3", and am about 200 lbs of muscle. A giant softy. Does that make me a wuss?

Signature
The King of the Monsters

The last time i cried was 2 years ago and i had already promised myself before that i wouldnt cry again. I dont like crying its too painful.

Hey Gojira2K your not a wuss or a wimp. people get true strength and courage from their heart as well as doing or fighting for the ones they love.

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

last time i cried was last nite. some bad issues with work has just stressed me out so bad lately that i feel like cry every time i think about it.

k hearts a 4evr

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

a couple days ago :\

say "look at me only"

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

dude i sorta cried in saikano,cuz its just....breaks u down..watch it and you'll understand me.

Signature Image

tenten

tenten

w-inds

I cried a few days ago while watching Fruits Basket. Aaaagh, no matter how many times I watch it, it breaks me. I'm the type to cry for anything =p

oo ooh but you know i love you
oo ooh but i know you're mine

I don't know when the last time i cried was ... but I was crying a lot when I saw The Grave Of Firefly's movie.

blackheart

Mr. Bartender

S**t don't phase me, but the last time i cried was like 4 days ago when watchng that anime moive, The Grave Of The Fireflies, and last episode of Cowboy Bebop! Spike was my main man!

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

last night ..

saki was .. having ... a hard time ...

Sakena

Sakena

100% Ladiiiee

Quote by shyxsakuralast night ..saki was .. having ... a hard time ...

aww.. *huggles*

I wish that wishes were dreams and dreams came true. Because it's only in my dreams that I'm with you... <3

3 years ago, when i was confused in life and couldn't take it

When my father passed away 10 years ago. When he was around we fought often. Never thought I would cry when his time came but you know what? I cried like I couldn't believe.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Even the sweet angels don't have a simple life.

Quote by Sweet_angelhmnm about 2 months ago.somebody broke all my cd's.

That's in prdel. But I have it all in MP3s and stored on 2 HDDs plus backup CDs.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

last night... when i was reading manga t___t i dont cry a lot other than watching tv/reading manga... nothing really sad happens to my life

Last month I think...it was when I met my father for the first time after my parent's divorce. I hate crying, it makes me feel so weak.

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

hmm.. maybe today? sooo close to it.. but didn't. ^.^ i try to avoid it. muahAhaHAHhAHHHhh..

say "look at me only"

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.