Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's better? Kagome or Kikyo?! - Minitokyo

Who's better? Kagome or Kikyo?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

I really do not like Kikyou that much as she is a lost and tragic soul. However, I will admit as a character, I believe that Kikyou is much more complex as opposed to Kagome.

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Quote by stellarkikyo rules!!!!!!!!!! ^^ shes so much tougher

how could you? you betrayed me!!!!!
my best friend!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

i like kagome better than kikyo ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

I like Kikyo way more then Kagome. Her personality and attitude are far stronger.

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

I think that kikyo is the better fighter. She has more of an edge to her whereas kagome has inner strength and beauty. Some can classify that as weakness but i think that kagome has the upper hand!!!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

give me kikyo she's alot more mysterious

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum.. tough to choose... i prefer Kikyou's design and clothing style to Kagome's... but in terms of personality, i think Kikyou's, after her "resurrection" is a little weird... i prefer her gloomy personnality to Kagome's over cheerfulness... but we never know what she thinks... at least, with Kagome, we know where she stands...

naito-tsuki

naito-tsuki

Wind Alchemist

Kikyo is way better than Kagome. I love her attitude and Kagome is just plain weird. Not to mention her bow and arrow pose. Gotta love it! =D

Signature

~*Watashi wa Arufonse to Edowado suki desu...
~*ED AND AL ARE SUCH BELLE GARCONS!! XD

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I love kikyos powers but she is really quite rude, thought its not like she doesn't have good reason. But I really love Kagome, she is the same age as me, almost, and gives me moral, ideals, and goal, and guess thatswhy I voted for her. Althought Kagome is one of the most well built up characters I agree with wut rayearth said in the begining about Kagome just a bit.

Quote by rayearthWhy do I get the feeling this this thread has been discussed before ^_^'
oh well, I'll choose anyway... I'll vote for Kikyo since she's better than Kagome in my opinion (besides everytime Inuyasha feels / see Kagome, all he see is Kikyo inside of her :) which make make me think that Inuyasha fell for her because she resembles Kikyo from her archery ability to her face).

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Kagome used to be my favorite. But now it's Kikyou, she has a stronger personality, and she's much better with a bow and arrow then Kagome is. xD;

Signature

Kikyou is just flat out cooler which makes her sexier and doesn't have an attitude! Plus, she's got soul collectors for pets, how cool is that?!

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

My vote is for Kagome, and I disagree with an earlier post saying she is just as useless as she was at the begining...I dont know the exact number of times, but she has saved inu yasha's butt a few times, she's become very good with her archery. Kikyo was a much better character when she was alive, and not the walking half dead clay thing she is now... she knows it too. It's all a part of the tragic love story that inu yasha is...I think we all know how it should end up I mean as far as ending in the manga (since the anime was a crappy ending, although it did show that inu yasha needs kagome) Kikyo will pass on after they defeat Naraku her work being finished her soul can now rest, Inu Yasha will use the sacred jewel to transform, not into full demon, but a human, so he can live with Kagome in her time or!!! he will remain half demon realizing that he doesn't need to change who he is, and kagome will remain in his time by his side...huh? huh? now who doesn't want to see that happen?! I sure as hell do, after 168 freakin episodes of the same old crap...dammit get it over with already!!! hehe

Hmmm.....I would have to say Kikyo because she's really cool and is really strong, and can actually fight for herself. Sometimes I think that Kagome only gets in the way and doesn't give Inuyashea enough credit for saving her. But then again, I think Kagome and Inuyasha makes a cuter couple.

Signature Image

Sabi

Sabi

:: memories in the rain ::

Kagome all the way! XD

Kagome rules, shes kind of retarded though :P

Signature

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

Hate them both! They suck!!!

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Quote by Kankuro-the-SickHate them both! They suck!!!

lol :D , or do you prefer kagura instead? ^_^'
btw...nobody mention sango? somehow I like her better than kagome though :)

Quote by PrinCeps
Kagome rules, shes kind of retarded though :P

that reminds me about akane from ranma, she's also that kind of typical person ^_^' though she's a bit more retarded than kagome.

lol, and yes, Sango is way much better than Kagome, shes a hottie ;)

Signature

Well, i think that Kagome is better than that Kikyo...

That was just an opinion... You know.. the thing that she love Inuyasha, and she have fallen in love with him even if Inuyasha likes to get that thing.... I think that its nabsolutely just nothing to her...

Inuyasha really really love her..

i don't think that Kikyo has given Inuyasha the chance to explain what realy happen...
She didn't realize the plot against them...

I say both!!! Kikyou and Kagome both rock! Whats wrong with supporting two?? ^^;;

Signature
[Http://alpine-melody.net.tc]

I think, kagome... because her looking and her character about the others... I think so.

Kikyo needs to die already... again...

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I love both. Kagome is spunky and Kikyo is cool.

Ability-wise, Kikyo is calm n collected whereas Kagome sometimes whines too much^^ Still I like her.

Not doing much help here, huh? >.<

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

I like them both, but I prefer Kikyo more cause she's got the sweet innocent girl look to her where as Kagome is the rough house'in bossy girl....

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.