Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's better? Kagome or Kikyo?! - Minitokyo

Who's better? Kagome or Kikyo?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

Quote by coyotesone kikyou-lover here... i side with those hated by majority...

a kikyo fan!!!! o god bless u! lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Kagome all the way.
I don't hate Kikyou just prefer to see Inu with Kagome.

i adore Kikyou!!! she's strong...stubborn...smart....kinda like me! hihihi..........she "killed" Inuyasha...but what the hell?! it shows that she has a strong character, if she had the strength to kill her loved one...or...try to kill! but she still loves him! that is totally obvious!

Kikyo is better than Kagome!!! ;)

I like Kikyo. I think she's better than Kagome.

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Kagome is soooo much better than Kikyo. Kikyo just gets on my nerves. XD

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Besa

Abyss

Neither ^_^

Signature Image

kagomes way better then kikyo!!

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Quote by sjolleyKagome is soooo much better than Kikyo. Kikyo just gets on my nerves. XD

yes ! another kagome fan! see stellar ppl like kagome bettter than kikyo!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

kagome fans keep voting.. :D yeah..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I have voted for Kagome, I can't stand Kikyo >__<

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Kagome! Down with Kikyo!

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

personally I think both characters have their flaws. I mean I don't really want kikyo with Inuyasha, but Kagome often gets on my nerves,and seems a bit useless to me. I prefer kikyo but I think Inuyasha should seriously go to a club and find himself a new girlfriend.

Signature

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

I think that kagome kicks kikyos butt any day! (no offense to kikyo fans! sorry! i have my own opinion!) i think that kikyo is mean to inuyasha and everyone. inuyasha deserves someone better, like kagome! thats what i think...
hope no one is mad at me!
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

I like Kagome she is more honest and she always trust and believes in Inuyasha. she is not like Kikyo who didn't trust Inu when he told her that he didn't betraid her, and 50 years later she believes him well is too late now >=( , she is jelous of Kakome because she knows that Kagome can take Inuyasha away from her. XP. What I don't get is how come she tries to help Naraku but she wants to killl him too :\ . and one more thing Kagome knows more personal things about Inuyasha and she has been there for hem whenever he is in trouble even when the problem involves Kikyo. Kagome is good, gentil and she always thing about others. :)

http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/67747/Signatures/Inuyasha-and-Kagome-Sig.jpg

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

i support kagome!

maggothumper

maggothumper

Demon Eyes

kikyo all the way she whops kagome's a__ any day, she's like fully trained

Signature Image

ronc

___Disturbed Mind___

kikyo is better than kagome... she has greater skills compared to kagome... she is strong

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i hate kagome. she's a complete prep. i prefer the dead anyway.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Kagome is ugly to the max. Kikyo on the other hand =P

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Kikyo is very charismatic , intelligent, powerful than Kagome and she is very adorable :nya: :nya:

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Inuyashafan01

Inuyashafan01

Inuyasha lvr

i would go for kagome at leats she has bones in her body and kikyo is just a wandering soul made of clay :hmpf: so i perfer kagome :)

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Inuyashafan01i would go for kagome at leats she has bones in her body and kikyo is
just a wandering soul made of clay :hmpf: so i perfer kagome :)

The mold of clay makes it even hotter =P

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

andrewk1

andrewk1

Preventer o Information Services

I would prefer Kagome and Inuyasha. The biggest thing about Kikyo that I dislike is that she wants to drag Inuyasha to hell with her. No priestess should ask that of someone. Also, how good was the trust in a relationship if she immediately thought he was betraying her. While I think it is honorable of him to want to protect her(not that he owes her anything afterall, she sealed him to a tree) , he should just get on with his life. Oh, I think he should also give Kikyo eternal peace. :)

Bad times in world history: Hiroshima '45, World Trade Center '01, Windows '98

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 149 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.