Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What keeps you motivated in life? - Minitokyo

What keeps you motivated in life?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Koujisama

Koujisama

Neko sketcher

Hmmm... my motivation lets see

-Hentai Anime
-Hentai Games
-Hentai Manga
-Hentai cg

:)

Signature Image

streamside

streamside

deranged.

i really don't know...

i guess my only motivation is my friends. we're all very close and we know each other very well, that sometimes, they can even guess waht problem i'm having, even though i don't tell them!
talk about esp... lol

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

i dont know video games, art, friends and family

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

hm, what motivates me..*ponders* Ok well, my faith is a big one. I just feel life is a blessing, and i'd rather not waste it. I want to make a difference, even if it is just to one single person. I want to of course make people proud of me, to prove i am actually good at things. I definitely want my family to be proud of me, i don't want to let anyone down. I also don't want to let my boyfriend down, i want to be worthy of his love, so i will always try my best for him too :)

Signature

actually...theres someone I have to see die, once that person is dead I really won't care much

Signature Image

im motivated by my friends my family and my boyfriend they all mean a lot to me! :)

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

To have fun is what motivates me to be cheerful ^^ Hm, as for school work, its the feeling of not wanting to lose to my friends is what's motivating me... I guess my parents' love for me has also motivated me in one way or the other

Signature

Quote by Firedemonim motivated by my friends my family and my boyfriend they all mean a lot to me! :)

:D oh man <3333 she always has a comment which makes my day! everyday!

Signature Image

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

Quote by KoujisamaHmmm... my motivation lets see-Hentai Anime-Hentai Games -Hentai Manga-Hentai cg
:)

That is the most unique response I heard from these two pages, lol

Signature Image

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

Music is one of the only things to keep me moving with life... and certain people as well... My parents do not a role in that though...

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

to become who I really am

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Anything that I'm passonate about.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

to do the best in whatever i do

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I am motivated by revenge.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

What motivates me? Probably all the people that said I couldnt do a certain thing. Once they say that, I will usually prove them wrong and stay very focused on that goal..I just dont give up XD But also all some how my parents because they sometimes encourange me.

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

weeeeell, my family only, since i don't have friends in school, but now also MT ^^

Signature

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

my friend
my ambission
my special friend...^^

love.. is unlimited

Well, it's to get good grades and a good job, and of course my family.
I'm trying to belive in myself, which is good to do...

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

the question is good unlike my answer.
there is nothing that would motivate me. and as stupid as it may sounds it is true. <_<

my sis and mum keep me motivated :)

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

No motivation what so ever.
Only myself and since I don't motivate myself, nothing motivates me (boy, that was stupid).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

the thought that the world is my own personal playground and that the existence of heaven or hell is completely irrelevant to my own nature... life is one and it must be drained out to the last joy! XD

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I'm motivated by my family and friends. The people around me keeps my motivation in life.
My studies also keeps me motivated.

They are really important to me. ^__^

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

my family and my aspiration mkes me feel motivted in the life

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.