Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POLL: Who you love more Google or Yahoo?? X) - Minitokyo

POLL: Who you love more Google or Yahoo?? X)

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Nurika

Nurika

Sock Puppet Queen

I like google more than yahoo. I dunno, I mean google is the most popular search engine, and it has many more searches than yahoo. Yahoo is good, google is more simple. It gives meh what I want desu.

Signature

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

Yes!! Google wins!

ya know is al about google. ^.~

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I like google more than yahoo. I go to google.com everyday, I use it everytime I need to search something up. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

I use Yahoo the most.. even though it cuts you off when you click on the images section.. ><..

I use both...but recently i find all my items on yahoo more easier....O.o

deltok

deltok

sadness

google forever . .
yahoo is less quality of search.

I use yahoo for e-mail so i will have to go with yahoo. :nya: google is good with search but yahoo is good with everything else. ^_^'

Signature

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Hmm my vote is: Gooooooooooooooooooooooooogle!. Google rules. Just my 2 pence

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

i love google b/c of the image serches and they tell you the size of them, i personaly use it so much that i have it come up every time i want to serch stuff.....ive tryed yahoo once, but there is more in googe then yahoo

CrabbyCandy

CrabbyCandy

~Be free~

what, no love for msn or ask jeeves? lol. I would say google if I have to choose from those two, at least google is not full of ads.

~Be free~
Signature

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: i use google , too

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I like yahoo better than google. It's just been the search engine that I've always used. Both are good though, I just use yahoo more.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I used to love Yahoo! but Google took over as my sole search engine.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i prefer google for my search engine but yahoo as my email and instant messager and all around helpful tool. google is also good for finding answers one open book tests, lol, ^_^'

Think deeply of simple things.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Google!! ^^ I definitely perfer Google over Yahoo (it's actually my default homepage) I love the simplicity of the main page and I find their search engine to be much better than that of Yahoo's. On an another note, also like how Google has special logos for holidays and other observed days ^^

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

both! google for gmail.. two accounts.. *cough, cough* XD
yahoo for search engine

Google is carving it's name in the search business. I like the movie engine they're using. Can't wait until it's out of the beta stages.

Signature

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

I personally like google better. It's more clean cut.

Been there, done that.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i like google more then i like yahoo but there both still good

poogie67

poogie67

Totoro Dreamer

[open miniRant]
My life is cluttered enough as it is. I need Google's simple and clean front page to help maintain my web sanity. Have you looked at Yahoo.com lately?...Jeese, talk about information overload. I'm there to search, not look at a bunch of pages crammed into little squares all over the place before I even type in what it is I'm looking for.
[close miniRant]
:\

Signature

i use google for searching and yahoo for email so there

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

google dam it!!! its the best !!! <~~~~ words of a true decieved XD

google kills yahoo

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.