Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POLL: Who you love more Google or Yahoo?? X) - Minitokyo

POLL: Who you love more Google or Yahoo?? X)

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Google! I have a ton of gmail accounts and I even installed the Google toolbar. XP

Daisuki-chan

~Get Animated~

I think google just took over the web population, yahoo don't really stands a chance. ;)

Signature Image

I kinda feel sorry for Yahoo...it's like having a bigger brother (being named Google) that totally dominates the little one (named Yahoo) in everything. But i can't diss Yahoo though...they provide my internet service XD

And is it me or do search engines these days have weird names?

google powns yahoo

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

Google easily kills yahoo! Google all the way!! XD

hehe google the shiz love it get the best results from it. hell its how i found this place even :) makes me so happy to have google.

google's better

beb3xchange

K-Otic

they actually have a "yahoo" + "google" site which is when you type in keyword both google and yahoo pops up with entries :)

life isn't simple; deal with it

I google everything - there is no other way ;)

Toxi

Toxi

Koniferengraf

Yahoo is better because you can find there more and better pics of that you are searching for.

~I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do.~
www.rpg-bastler.tk

Holt

Holt

pffft

In my experience, google seems to get exactly what I want when I search.
It's also much simpler and clean looking whereas yahoo is covered head to tail in adverts and such.
Google also has gmail and maps.google.com where you can now get really cool satellite images of most of America so far!

Signature Image

Dolphin

Dolphin

Dreaming

I use both yahoo for the online games and google for search and I have e-mail with both so I really can't pick a clear winner with this one. ;)

Signature

I love Google for the simple main page. Nothing really but a search bar, just what I need.

Google: It is built into Opera, so since I'm lazy, I use it

I love Gooogle! :)

Ryoma

#God Of Death#

google!!!! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

onyhow

Survivor...

I feel that both are good even though I use google more often.

Quote by beb3xchangethey actually have a "yahoo" + "google" site which is when you type in keyword both google and yahoo pops up with entries :)

http://www.yagoohoogle.com/

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

google!! ^_^ *nyan nyan* yes yes *nods*

Get down with the multi million dollar corporation, and lets all be Googleplexers.YAY

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Google of course :) try this link here

Signature

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

i like google more cuz it gives more results but its slowly turning into a big brother type of company =\ i use yahoo and ixquick for achedemic stuff but google has a better selection. btw google is starting to block sites now... theres ways around it if you know its being blocked tho

~nothing to say~

Milamber

Milamber

R.O.U.S.

Google for sure! :nerd:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I prefer google, because of its simplicity, and ease of use. Yahoo has a few more options, but its a bother to scroll through to set up.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.