Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you keep a diary? - Minitokyo

Do you keep a diary?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I have a lot of journals lying around with which I meant to keep a diary, but I am just so busy, so it never happens! I sometimes write story ideas in some or sketches in others, but mostly they span many different times and do not flow well. oh well! ;)

lol, i do have one and an online one too....but i write in it once in a while, only when good things happen

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

I do have one thats 7 years old. :P but I auctilly Iv never write it. XP

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Used to. But, no.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I used to have one, but I don't keep one now.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

No, I don't.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

xserasx

xserasx

doom

i used to when i was in elementary and middle school... haven't written in it in like, three years. i've use xanga a lot now though, lol.

take a chance you stupid ho.

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

I've been writing in my diary more frequently lately, and hope it becomes a routine. I've chosen to write an entry at the end of the day, rather than at the beginning as I used to, so that my diary will reflect more of my day's recollections than self-referential ramblings to myself about writing diary entries.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

I don't keep a diary, because it would just get ripped up because of me being SO angry at what I would write in it. Every little thing that set me off I would write in it. My blood pressure is rising just thinking about it. I better stop before I have a stroke.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Yeah when I was younger but not anymore. It just seemed useless to have something to write in just to keep your secrets. It's like your gonna forget or something.

And after reading it like 1 or 2 years later it just makes you look like a total fool.

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Used to. You had to when you were younger... I also had an anime blog that you can consider a diary since I gave thoughts on certain episodes and so on.

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I have a couple of diaries/journals but I'm not actively writing in them most of the time. :\
I'm usually too busy for documenting things like that...

But, I also have online diaries like LiveJournal and Xanga. I mainly started them because my friends use them, but I created secret accounts just for brutal honesty though. ;) hehe~ That way no one gets hurt and I don't get upset! ^^
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I just cant write in consistently >.< so I never keep one...do I sometimes scribble my thoughts when I felt really angry or sad....

Signature

I have a livejournal, IMO that is the same as a diary.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

nope don't keep one -- everything is safe with me -- lol if u consider my friends a diary then yes i keep one or more like a few lol ^_^ i don't keep secrets i'm a really open person -- so no need for a diary and i express myself best when i speak to ppl ^_^

Asahi

Asahi

gone

yeah i have one since a long time.. had a blog too but only 2 years. at the moment i didnt write much in ...

I only have one because its so pretty! I cant get myself motivated enough to write in it regularly , though I have used a few pages. :)

sakuralim

Love is ......

yes, I do keep a diary ^^
it is fun, get the influnce from my freinds who writes diary.
So, I started writing too. hehe ^^

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

mhmm.. let me think.. I had 3 diaries.. and I wrote on the first two pages.. ^_^'

Signature Image

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I never had a diary in my life and I never will, I don't like to keep things for myself. If I feel uncomfortable about something I'll tell it to a person that cause such uncomfort or I hate someone, I don't hesitate to say it on his/her face, don't like to write in a diary and read it myself while they don't know a thing about what I'm thinking about them, plus I don't really have time to keep a diary, so much things going on in life, you know ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I do keep a diary but I never have time to write in it. I try to write everyday but I keep forgetting. When I do remember to write though, I won't remember the events that happened, the things I wanted to write. tt_tt

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

i have a diary but i only use it on vacations
the problem with that is sooner or later
actually sooner i have too much fun and forget to write in it

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

no, but i want to get one.. i have had a few failed attempts of a diary.. i start like one for like a few days, then i just either forget or cant be stuffed or have nothing important to write about

Signature

Kept a blog for about a month, that got old fast, so no

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.