Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 People who Piss you off the most and why? - Minitokyo

People who Piss you off the most and why?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

people that are stuck up on themselves and think their just so great.
most rap artists cuz they have that stupid damn attitude that they think is cool but really makes em look extremely stupid!! (no offence to any1 who likes rep)
rapists (I hate them more then anything!!)
gays
people that love money more then anything
guys that treat their girlfriends like shit and act like they own them er sumthin

I counld go on but ive made my point :P

Must say that I do feel some hate against anyone who feels that it is absolutely necesary to express their opinions about politics with their clothing. And I can't say that I have much of any good-thinking over for those who are dressing in a very aesthetical way.
They look like walking car accidents for christ sake! :@

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

hey I agree with you about the rappers, cocky parents, idiots who need driver's ed real bad and that stuff. whole-heartedly.

jocks, cheerleaders, people without backbones, and retarded underclassmen who have no respect for the upperclassmen piss me off most. at my high school, all the underclassmen except the class of 2006 disrespect the upperclassmen...I'm glad I'm graduating this year; I can finally get away from them.
---eXDream2K5

Ive always hated people who want respect for no real reason, like upperclassmen in highschool. I give respect to those who have earned it..just going through school is NOT something that gives you power or anything else like that.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I just hate people that thing they are better than everyone else and so called "friends" that just fake you up and talk shit behind your back. Thats mostly what pisses me off the most! ^_^'

Signature

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

haha.. i got a very high tolerant towards ppl.. i accept ppl of wad they are.. but i cant stand liars.. hehe.. ^_^' :nya:

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Quote by DMNYPeople who annoy the hell out of me are (or a combination of certain if not ALL):
-Immature
-Narrow Minded
-Selfish
-Cocky
-Disrespectful
-Racist
-Sexist

that(...) says it all for me......also Homophobics annoy me too...and so do RUDE-a** "I hate everybody! wwaaaa!!" types, DAM* that gets to me....im talkin about an ex-friend of mine ....i just dont understand...my last words to her were: "Bit** get a life.", and then we fought. :hmpf:

yonge

Yonge

People who speak chinese and stick with each other and won't talk to anyone else...honestly don't come to an english speaking country unless u intend to practise your english!

~Shinpiteki Da Ne~

Urm ... well first and foremost, racist people ... they suck the most, as my experience has told me.
After that, it's generally narrow-minded, sexist, annoying people. Oh, and backstabbers.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I *reckon* eh? I got shocked at hearing your story... damn ppl... >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Okoru

Title? what's that?

I hate myself.
I hate people who are ignorant of others. (explains why I hate myself)
I hate people who don't care about others.
I hate people who think that they're the only ones that matter.
I hate people who have no morals and/or virtues.

I think that's it. Yes, the reasons I entered are sometimes my own qualities. Thus, I hate myself. :(

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

awww... don't hate yourself Okoru-chan.... you're a wonderful person, I'm sure ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hahaha...this is a good ranting thread...kinda makes you feel better after unloading like this!
flakers and people who are wishy-washy annoy the crap out of me...why can't they just make up their minds and stick with it...sheesh!
and bad drivers really make my blood boil...to the point of road rage...especially those idiots who turn on the blinker right when they're gonna make a left and then you're stuck behind them forever!
and finally i hate people who disregard my personal space/bubble...you ever had people stand so close to you when they're talking to you? and they keep coming closer even when you're backing away from them... >_<

wow, that felt good!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Stupid people, arrogant people, clingy people, people who are rude, people who are emotionally draining to talk to, people who listen to rap, liars, people who are lazy, people who whine constantly, people who try to force you into having a conversation with them, people who steal, people who betray you, and there are more which do not immediatly come to mind.

LoL
(I hate a lot of people)
:)

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Quote by bblshahaha...this is a good ranting thread...kinda makes you feel better after unloading like this!
flakers and people who are wishy-washy annoy the crap out of me...why can't they just make up their minds and stick with it...sheesh!
and bad drivers really make my blood boil...to the point of road rage...especially those idiots who turn on the blinker right when they're gonna make a left and then you're stuck behind them forever!
and finally i hate people who disregard my personal space/bubble...you ever had people stand so close to you when they're talking to you? and they keep coming closer even when you're backing away from them... &gt;_&lt;
wow, that felt good!

thanks

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

People who piss me off:
1. Those who say that English dubs suck/awful/horrible and HATE dubs. In other words over 90% of the people here in Minitokyo. ~Sorry but it's true, I'm not afraid to admit it~ (I'm literally a defender of Japanese and English dubs).
2. Smokers. (if they want to kill themselves, don't drag me into it.
3. Current young Hong Kong idols (they think they can sing, they're licking the microphone like ice-cream)
4. Blair & Bush (well they're just stupid)
5. Racists (the word speaks for itself)
6. People who apprehend my status and knowledge.
7. People who insult/offend me and my favorite anime, especially Onegai Teacher.

thecluelessguy

Wandering Helper Person

The only people I hate are people who steal from me.

Bringing the end of the world that much closer :)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Goodness gracious. The amount of hate radiating from this thread is such that it is almost tangible. Must we really be so negative? Why not learn to be acceptant of others?

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

There is one group in particular that piss me off more than anymore. They're irrational and a waste of DNA material: that group of people are "stupid people"

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Well the thread wasn't "people u hate" it was people who piss u off
Theres a differance, not a big one though

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Since it happens to me, I generally have no say. However, I do agree that people who are racist piss me off. Racism shouldn't even be an issue these days. I don't even believe in conservation in families.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

Quote by ArucardsMasterMine is my sister's dad. He calls all the time about the dumbest things
for no reason. Its like leave me the hell alone. Also, old people who
bother me at work, and dumb trainee punks that call me "dude" and "dog"
People who like 50 cent and little john
People who leach praise based on their child's proformence
People who think I am the time keepoer (master of knowing what time it
is)
People who talk to me for no reason
People who dont know how to drive
Get a damn belt, learn how to speak english, and I am not a dog
i guess I dont like alot of people but u only need to say 1 ok,
Thanks

stupid kids, flat out, my schools filled to the brim with em, so i have a small group of friends who dont piss me off
, and they all like rap those people that piss me off

under new management

Okoru

Title? what's that?

Quote by ArucardsMasterWell the thread wasn't "people u hate" it was people who piss u off
Theres a differance, not a big one though

Ah, well, my answer still stands. Just replace hate with pisses me off ;)

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

it really pisses me off when people act completely different from what they usually are when trying to get something, or in my case, someone. One of my friends is obsessing over this girl, they used to date and all, and now he wants to get back together with her and he's trying to be all cute, and it fricking pisses me off. I wanna tell him off and all but it's not gonna be as convincing since he knows i like the same girl. It pisses me off so much sometimes i just wanna bash his face in!

People that piss me off are peoples
That was a easy answer ^_^'

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.