Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you hate your family? - Minitokyo

Do you hate your family?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

I just wanted to know IF there was anyone else that hates their family like me...~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Not really Sis.... But there will be times of arguement or times where random thought come to mind. But they pass eventually...

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

ooh.....

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Sometimes I do but thats just me being a typical teenager. I would say in general I like my family, we're all very close plus its quite large.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

i did for a awhile when i was in highschool, hated myself too for a bit in college.. but now im ok with things

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

ooh....

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

nah.....i can never hate my family.....i may get annoyed with them at times but deep down u can never hate ur family.......*pat pat* there there youkox.....be happy ^_^!!

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Hating family is typical teen angst... luckily I never went through that phase because I saw how dumb it made some kids look. XD My family is really nice, I love them. Some ideals of theirs I don't agree with, but I'm pretty independent thanks to them and the discipline I went through. So... no, I can't hate them. No reason to.

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

i wouldnt call it typical teenage angst.. not all teens are rebellious and whatever like you see in the media.. i dont see how its dumb when a kid is emotionally frustrated and in anger with their parents.. you may think the reason(s) for hate is superficial and shallow (sometimes it is) but you have no idea how how big one small thing can mean to someone

not really, but they along with alot of people piss me off alot at times

I don't really hate them.. we've had disagreements before that's all.. there was a time when they would be non stop and I really thought I hated them but I knew it was just a phase of misunderstanding.. I still love them with all my heart..

KenshinFFX

KenshinFFX

Jaded Hitokiri

I would have to say there are times when I dislike my family very much but it will all pass when you look at them closer...

I hated myself more than anyone for a while so I had to learn the hard way...

When you realize that it's yourself that you aren't liking at the time being then nothing can touch you..

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I don't really hate my family (it's kind of hard when they kind of ignore you most of the time) so yeah.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

my sis annoys me sometimes but i cant really hate them ^_^;

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

ooh....

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nope
I dont really like em (especially my bro and my dad.. they're both are jusy annoying...)
but hell..
they're my family for god's sake..
I can never hate em, even if I tried

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

it's not like you hate them.
you know you hate someoe when you dont care what happens to them, in fact when you want bad things to happen to them. i bet you dont want your family to.. dono.. die, you have learned to live among them, you just have to learn that if they dont care for you, you have to take care of yourself, butn dont hate them until you try to understand them a bit, to understand their actions and reactions. Take a time to try it.
i found some interesting things when i tried .

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

I don't have problems with my family but sometimes like all familys i have a problem but not for hate them, if you don't like your family or if you hate them, how do you think they will think about you???, try to be more pacific and more smart, they won't be there all your life, try to enjoy that fact now.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

okiez...one thing is that MY mom would never talk to mee unless itz somthin like get ready or wake up! She would always scream at meeh wen I come home from skool! If my sis cries for no reason my mom would think itz my fault and she would smack me. . . . . . . . hmph... She even said that the divorce was because of me! She said if I have never been born, life would be better....*cries*... so yea... I hate my family~...

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

Quote: okiez...one thing is that MY mom would never talk to mee unless itz somthin like get ready or wake up! She would always scream at meeh wen I come home from skool! If my sis cries for no reason my mom would think itz my fault and she would smack me. . . . . . . . hmph... She even said that the divorce was because of me! She said if I have never been born, life would be better....*cries*... so yea... I hate my family~...

;_; *hugs YoukoxLover* Noone deserves that.

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

Sometimes i think i hate them, but i will never hate them really.

Signatures suck

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

;.; *hugs aya* thankiez...

I never hated them and i hope i never will.

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

At times I hate them.. Other times I like them... It's really just a guess on how the treat me that day.

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.