Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever quit on something? - Minitokyo

Ever quit on something?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, I've seen many people quitted on something they love to do and to tell the truth, I'm one of them...

Well as for me, I've quitted many things that I love to do and I don't know why. I recently quitted an online game which I really love to play. And believe me, I really don't want to do it but for some reasons, I have to...

How about you?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

I've quitted smoking. 2 reasons,

1. is bad for health. But this is not the solid reason.

2. malaysian government increase the tax on cig every year. Gawddammit it burn until my wallet oledi.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Yeah I gave up on collecting mangas and newtype magazines because of college and lack of money

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I had to give up... any chances of having a close relationship with any guy... reasons for being... I don't wanna get hurt

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

I quit playing RO(ragnarok online)....T-T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I quit playing the piano. I used to love playing the piano especially anime scores but then I didn't want people to recognize me because of my family's music talent. I want them to see that I'm different.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Quote by kuroimisaI had to give up... any chances of having a close relationship with any guy... reasons for being... I don't wanna get hurt

awww.. T_T I m sorry,
I am sure you'll find someone someday that you'll like and stay with.
Desides, you are...what?...16 ..ok
You have a long time to find a good person.

One thing I had to give up involunatily is the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps after 1 1/2 years because of medical reasons.
It is too bad because I really liked it and I really wanted to be an officer in the Army.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Hmmm I guess..
I quitted horse rideing.. for few reasons but I won't write them here ;)
What else.. quitted iRO.. no money >.<
And danceing couse of knee problems.. sob

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I've quited drawing, something i enjoyed b/c i got into digital editing. also right no time becase of my uni

A real friend stabs you in the front

There are not many activities that I have had to quit. Possibly because I don't do that much to begin with. But the one thing I had to give up was my most recent relationship. This was because of many reasons which I care not to explain.
I really didn't want to do it though. I just had to.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i quit being mean to my lil' sis -- we're best friends now! ^_^ i also quit playing the violin -- i should pick it back up --

Quote by kuroimisaI had to give up... any chances of having a close relationship with any guy... reasons for being... I don't wanna get hurt

Funny, I've been there (with girls) but still going again at it and certainly will get hurt again!
I'm being a bit more careful of course but what can you say? Yay for evolution?

I quit on alot of things. Theres nothing wrong with quiting.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

yep
i gave up swimming
i started to swim when i was 4 years till my 12
but now i regret
AHHHHHHHHHHH i didnt had to quit
whyyyyyyyyyyyy ^_^'

alot of things espicially drawing pictures

I quit playing Fnial Fantasy XI. T_T

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I gave up playing video games when i went away to school. Its not too bad, i can deal with it just fine. I don't even miss it really.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

When I was pursuing a career aside from my education, I had two things to choose from, being skilled in both - becoming a professional choreography dancer, or being a tennis player over here. I just took what I liked the most and went for it, so I gave up my tennis activities and resorted to dancing, and I thought I made the right choice.

If only I haven't been rusty on those tennis games I've been playing around with my friends as of recent, I wouldn't have to lose so many bets. **Laughs** It's not that I can't run from place to place very actively and well - I just fail to attempt to hit the ball over the net, or I lose control of my swing and throw it right into thin air. Guess there isn't time to do both, of course. Besides, I was never good at playing intense tennis matches, anyways. **Shrugs**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I quit collecting cards! I started collecting cards like the one of the soccer world cups and things like that, also anime cards, but now don't do that! :hmpf:

Earn money reading e-mails here

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

yes when i was applying for a model agency, when i came to the office thats when i thought that i really cant make it. im too shy

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenWell, I've seen many people quitted on something they love to do and to
tell the truth, I'm one of them...
Well as for me, I've quitted many things that I love to do and I don't
know why. I recently quitted an online game which I really love to
play. And believe me, I really don't want to do it but for some
reasons, I have to...
How about you?

It's QUIT you retard!!! And what a stupid question!!! Of course everyone's has quit on something, it just depends if they proceeded afterwards or just gave up. PErsonally, that's just how everything goes for me... I let something happen and if I don't like it, heck, there's always tomorrow!!!

We're still friends, are we? wakekekekek

Signature

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I was forced to quit horseback riding because I didn't have the time...if I don't go back before summer break starts -- I'm going to a friend's stable in Mira Loma, CA -- it'll be three years since I was last in the saddle.

Another thing I quit was guitar, and I'm wishing now that I hadn't...I wanted to learn so badly, then I just upped and quit because I don't like practicing.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I quit dancing and softball, to an extent for the latter. I love the two, but the people around me (who were also in it) started to turn my love into hatred. When it became a chore to head off to dance class or go to a game, I felt that it was time to move on.

I've quit some other things to test my will power, and there were some odd habits mixed in there that I wanted to nix as well. Old habits die hard. I hate reverting back to them -_----.

I stopped playing Counter-Strike four months ago, that was a huge thing for me since I then had played it for four years and it took up like 3 hours a day minimum.
I'm actually kind of proud over quitting, I have been very serious with CS, I have even gone across the cuntry to meet people I had played with.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.