Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 World Mysteries...Real or Fake?^_^ - Minitokyo

World Mysteries...Real or Fake?^_^

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

This "creature" have captured my attention a few years ago...and now i would like to share it with you all...

The Loch Ness Monster is supposedly living in Scotland's Loch (Lake) Ness. "Nessie" as she is called first is the best known cryptozoological creature in the world.
arvings of this unidentified animal, made by the ancient inhabitants of the Scottish Highlands some 1,500 years ago, are the earliest evidence that Loch Ness harbors a strange aquatic creature. This looks a lot like the stone carvings of the Chupacabra.

The earliest recorded sighting of the Loch Ness Monster was in the biography of St. Columba by Adamnan in the year 565 AD. The monster apparently attacked and killed a man who was swimming in the River Ness.

The monster didn't make headlines again until August 27, 1930 when 3 fishermen reported seeing a disturbance in the water. The men watched as a creature 20 feet long approached their boat throwing water in the air. As it passes them, its wake caused their boat to rock violently.

The men were convinced that the disturbance was caused by a living creature. Following the story, the newspaper received several letters from people claiming also to have seen a strange creature in the Loch.

In 1962 The Loch Ness Investigation Bureau was formed to act as a research organization and clearing house for information about the creature. In the beginning it only conducted research for a few week in the year, but by 1964 they established a more permanent presence around the Loch. Eventually the Bureau established camera stations with both still and cinema cameras with telephoto lenses. They had vans which served as mobile camera stations, and underwater listening devises. Searches were conducted using hot-air-balloons and infrared night time cameras, sonar scanners and submarines.

A great deal of information was discovered about the Loch, but they have yet to produce any concrete evidence of a monster.
Since Dec., 1933, when newspapers published accounts of a 'monster,' 40 to 50 ft (12-15 m) long, said to have been seen in the loch, there have been alleged sightings.

As a result of the publicity, Loch Ness has become a major tourist attraction.

Several scientific studies have been conducted, including thorough sonar surveys of the loch, and these have not revealed any presence of such a "monster".

Many people believe that the size and great depth of the loch, together with potential underwater caves, gives the monster many places to hide.

Most of the Nessie witnesses describe something with two humps, a tail, and a snakelike head. A V-shaped was often mentioned, as well as a gaping red mouth and horns or antennae on the top of the creature's head. Nessie's movements have been studied, and the films and photos analyzed to determine what Nessie might be, if she exists.

There are numerous theories as to Nessie's identity, including a snake-like primitive whale known as a zeuglodon, a type of long-necked aquatic seal, giant eels, walruses, floating mats of plants, giant molluscs, otters, a "paraphysical" entity, mirages, and diving birds, but many lake monster researchers seem to favor the plesiosaur theory. The case has occasionally been supported by indistinct photographic evidence - thought - in 1994 - a famous 1934 photograph was revealed to be a hoax.

http://www.bellcold.com/SweetShots/loch-ness.jpg

http://www.sansilke.freeserve.co.uk/nessie/tws/castle5.jpg

what do you think of it? hope we can all share some views on it...^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I guess it could be possible or its just some bored people who want attention

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

if i got the chance...i will also go there and take a shot...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

You're off the hook Satan!!!

The Scottish Serpent ain't done nothing to you, now you wanna make him famous!!!

Anyways, I just love expeditions on trying to hunt down this montrosity but all of them ends up with nothing!!! And based on what I've seen, all those pics are crap, junk and sh*t!!! We need scientific evidence. physical evidence!!!

I love you Nessy!! Go Nessy!!!

Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Haha, well it'd be badass if it did exist, but who knows

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

yeah. who knows?

uhhh..... ok i guess it depends on wat kind of person u are see the lock ness monster seems more real than alians..... but yea it think its real ........

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

soulas

The Crappah.

he seems to be an aquatic ancient dino . maybe even the last of his kind.

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Nessie is a huge Pleziosaur!!! He was sent from another planet to make humans think about Loch Ness!!! Nessie was abused by the Scottish government because she was underpayed and overwoked so she seeked employment at a nearby fast food chain and earned enough money to get back to Canada. There she met a boy Pleziosaur and had little Nessie's of her own. Nessie is on vacation in the Bahamas now...

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by jakulitoNessie is a huge Pleziosaur!!! He was sent from another planet to make
humans think about Loch Ness!!! Nessie was abused by the Scottish
government because she was underpayed and overwoked so she seeked
employment at a nearby fast food chain and earned enough money to get
back to Canada. There she met a boy Pleziosaur and had little Nessie's
of her own. Nessie is on vacation in the Bahamas now...

oh c'mon......pls don't goof around....i wanna hear ppls' views on this creature.....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

sure no problem, man.. just goofing around...

Signature

I dont think it exist at least today.
if it were just one, it would alredy died of age and wouldnt be able for it to reproduce.
Its just using logic, if there only were a man or woman in this world; but not both, the specie would no longer exist when that person dies.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

Quote by satan123

Quote by jakulitoNessie is a huge Pleziosaur!!! He was sent from another planet to make
humans think about Loch Ness!!! Nessie was abused by the Scottish
government because she was underpayed and overwoked so she seeked
employment at a nearby fast food chain and earned enough money to get
back to Canada. There she met a boy Pleziosaur and had little Nessie's
of her own. Nessie is on vacation in the Bahamas now...

oh c'mon......pls don't goof around....i wanna hear ppls' views on this creature.....

i totally think she worked at B.K and went back to some province in Cnada and is in the bahamas. no but serious ly its all fake. why else would there be a Scooby-Doo carton on it.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

in my perception to see is to believe. i guess i have to see that creature first before i believe. and i need to have the primary data first in order to authenticate its existence. but who knows, why not, the world is mysterious.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i think i'll try to find more pictures and upload here...
but before that....my exam is coming.....i'm dead man.....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Think about this:

A pleziosaur is the closest thing resembling Nessie, right? Well, according to what I know, aquatic dinosaurs were non-existent in the nrthern areas of the world because of low temperatures. And yes, how the heck is she going to survive without a partner. Underwater caves as hiding places? C'mon!!! Pleziosaurs spend 80% of the day basking around in the sun in order to survive so Nessie needs to be at least be visible from 6 am to 6 pm... What? She evolved. Hell no, evolution takes millions of years and adapts only to breeding, if she didn't breed, she couldn't evolve...

Final words: Simple question, complicated answer...

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

according to research.....there is somekind of cavern in the lake where it is believed to be Nessie's lair....and it might have evolved through times...just like humans do....
but who knows unless you drained all the water from the lake......

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Caverns will make sonar readings go off the scale when movements are active. Caverns acts as echo rooms that will amplify sonice waves through the water and jsut bounce around insed them. If Nessie is hiding there, she would have set off all the sonar and underwater listening eupiments... she would have to have semi-pourous skin or a gelatinous coating to negate this effect.

Signature

It's an interesting story but I highly doubt Nessie exists. The only evidence available are some blurry pics and urban legends. How could Nessie survive without ever showing any sign of activity, anyway?

Be Free and Masturbate

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

photographs taken in the late 50's

http://www.sansilke.freeserve.co.uk/nessie/tws/hump.jpg

http://www.sansilke.freeserve.co.uk/nessie/tws/mac.jpg

http://www.sansilke.freeserve.co.uk/nessie/tws/seal.jpg

and Jakulito...about the sonar readings...the researchers do have weird kind of readings and it is comfirmed that the readings are not caused by caverns....it is caused by living marine life...similiar to a giant squid......

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

The one in the middle was disclosed as fake on Discovery Channel.

And yes, other marine life will just make the results more complicated because they just make too much noise.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

well, if anyone got information bout this creature...feel free to post them here....^_^

i think it is true . it may be a log or somekind of a sea monster. i guess we'll have to wait for the pros to unfold this mystery then.

maybe it's true afterall or maybe not. i'm not sure about that.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.