Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Feeling Down - Minitokyo

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Have you guys ever felt down just because it's raining?

Well I have. Some of you guys might already know how much I hate the rain but if you don't then now you know.

I actually always feel down when it's raining. You know what I mean? There just something that makes me feel that way. I don't know why though. I guess it's just because it's all gloomy and all.

I hate it even more when I'm already feeling bad that day and then it starts to rain. It makes me feel like crap.... And I don't like that feeling.

Well just wondering if anyone else feels like this when it rains.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

No, I haven't. In fact, I like it when it rains. Then I get to take the bus home.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Yeah,
I don't like it when it rains though it is kinda peaceful.

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

i love the rain, its always welcomed by me

Signature Image

The weather does reflect my mood, most of the time. When it's sunny, I'm usually more relaxed and stuff. When it rains, I usually do feel down. Maybe "down" isnt the right word, but I know that rain doesn't cheer me up.

Be Free and Masturbate

well i always feel happy when it rains. i love the rain. yeah but you shouldn't feel so bad cause you got your good friends here!

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Well, I'm sorry to hear you feel down. I, however, like it when it rains. The smell and the pitter [atter of the raidrops on my roof is soothing. I mean, I love bright and shiny days, but the rain never puts me in an off mood.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

It doesn't make me sad. I sorta like the rain. ^^;; It makes me mad sometimes though, like when I need to get to school and it's rainning.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Cadi

Cadi

True

That happened once to me. That day was the worst day of my life, I didn't talk to anyone, I just wanted to dissapear... and as I was walking home really depressed it started to rain. It was werid, but I felt worse but better at the same time. I felt even worse and its like my heart was broken and shattered. But it like the sky is crying with me so I'm not alone, and its like all my worries are just washing away with the rain...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by CadiThat happened once to me. That day was the worst day of my life, I didn't talk to anyone, I just wanted to dissapear... and as I was walking home really depressed it started to rain. It was werid, but I felt worse but better at the same time. I felt even worse and its like my heart was broken and shattered. But it like the sky is crying with me so I'm not alone, and its like all my worries are just washing away with the rain...

Yeah I know what you mean Cadi. That's exactly how I feel sometimes when it rains.

But it seems to be that everyone likes the rain. That's how my friends are to. I just don't know why they like the rain...

TenshiAyumi

One Way Jesus

Well, to tell you the truth, whenever it rains while I'm at school, I love it! For some reason it makes me feel pure, clean, new, healthy, alive.. Don't ask me why it makese it whenever it's so gloomy outside.

The grey colors is what I am feeling every morining because it makes me feel like I'm still asleep when I'm tired. The flouresent lights in the classroom and the dark and grey clouds outside make me feel so happy.

I mean heck, some people totaly hate the rain, but I don't, I love it whenever it rains!! It's just that people have different opinions and your opinion is different from mine. So thanks for giving us your opinion on rainy days! ^_^

Take care!
Ayumi

God = <333
Family = <33
Friends = <3

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Quote by AlishaI just don't know why they like the rain...

With me it's really simple. I am used to solitude and have even come to embrace it. I've been alone for a long while now, in more ways than one, and when it rains, it just makes me feel as if it's just myself and the rain... a perfect solitude.

Quote by arcxeroWith me it's really simple. I am used to solitude and have even come to embrace it. I've been alone for a long while now, in more ways than one, and when it rains, it just makes me feel as if it's just myself and the rain... a perfect solitude.

Maybe.... But your smart so you can say that but my friends (not my MT friends but my "in person friends") are just a bit less smart. They don't really have a reason why they like the rain. But I guess that's like my thing of not liking the rain. You don't know why but you just do....

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I hope it's not raining where you are right now. If it is, I hope the sky clears soon.

It's not healthy to feel down alot. Cheer up, okay? :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I love the rain actually. I love how it makes everything smell fresh and clean afterwards. However, the morning after it's always freezing though, but I never mind.

*HUGS* Don't worry, it won't rain forever.

Signature

Latest Wall: {[url="http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/158360/]The Promise - Somewhere I Belong[/url]}

rain is the least of my troubles

Signature Image

Quote by EternalParadoxI hope it's not raining where you are right now. If it is, I hope the sky clears soon.
It's not healthy to feel down alot. Cheer up, okay? :)

Yeah it is raining where I am right now. But I'll cheer up.... *smiles*

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Quote by Alisha
Maybe.... But your smart so you can say that but my friends (not my MT
friends but my "in person friends") are just a bit less smart. They
don't really have a reason why they like the rain. But I guess that's
like my thing of not liking the rain. You don't know why but you just
do....

Well, that's all that needs to be said. You don't need a reason for it. WHat matters is how you cope with it.

i like to walk when it rains... maybe dance...

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Most of my friends are like you Alisha, they don't particularly like the rain. It takes away their "funness", but I'm the opposite of them. I see rain as a life giver, it washes away all the badness and when it clears, the world looks cleaner and kinda reborn. I also love rain because I love being warm. Nothing better than to rug up with heaps of clothes when it's cold and wet outside, but when it's all hot and the sun beats down on me I just can't escape it no matter where I run to. Plus rain is a precursor to snow which I also love. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Quote by thelunarmageMost of my friends are like you Alisha, they don't particularly like the rain. It takes away their "funness", but I'm the opposite of them. I see rain as a life giver, it washes away all the badness and when it clears, the world looks cleaner and kinda reborn. I also love rain because I love being warm. Nothing better than to rug up with heaps of clothes when it's cold and wet outside, but when it's all hot and the sun beats down on me I just can't escape it no matter where I run to. Plus rain is a precursor to snow which I also love. :)

Hey that's funny cause it's the oppisate!

Well I don't like the snow either.... Bad exprience with it....

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Quote by AlishaWell I don't like the snow
either.... Bad exprience with it....

Now THAT I agree with!
I hatehatehate the cold, and that means snow. Boo.

i hate the rain so yes i feel down and mad
cant play basketball if its raining
not to mention cant where cute outfits

Quote by arcxeroNow THAT I agree with!
I hatehatehate the cold, and that means snow. Boo.

*laughs* Yeah the snow sucks for me. You should see me when I'm in the snow. I have a problem with falling.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.