Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What new anime(2004-2005 year) do you like best?? - Minitokyo

What new anime(2004-2005 year) do you like best??

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

My favorite anime for this 2004-2005 are: Ghost In the Shell SAC / 2nd GIG, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Elfen Lied and Gunslinger Girl.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

I like DearS, it's funny as heck! Sure it's like Chobits, but who cares, it's better!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mai HiME was my favorite over the last season; there hasn't been all that which has jumped out at me with this new batch, but Tsubasa Chronicles is a pretty good show.

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

I like Genshiken, Mai Hime, 2x2 = shinobuden, Re~ Cutie Honey, Tsukuyomi Moon Phase, Damekko Doubutsu, Tactics... (I don't remember more good ^^' ) There's many good anime these years :)

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Speed Grapher looks good, Dokuro-chan is a really funny anime, and also loved Genshiken!

Earn money reading e-mails here

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

It's really great that anyone has there best anime top^^..and what about favorite moment??My favorite,for example,in Bleach:when Rilia try to drink juice :nya:

i love naruto and bleach

For 2004-2005, It's Bleach ! i really love this serie :)

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

i really like negima ,gundam seed destiny, and elfen lied cant wait till eng dub comes out!

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

Glass Mask 2005 is really starting to grow on me. It sticks very well with the manga so that's a plus. Definitely one of the best of 2005. :nya:

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

Besa

Abyss

Naruto(Fighting scenes are great,and the story line is awesome),BLEACH(It's very funny,and I like the fighting scenes alot too),Gundam SEED Destiny(because I like the action alot.And the characters of course,except some characters.I don't want to offend anyone so I wont type it down)

Signature Image

i liked d.n.angel

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

mai hime, bokusatsu tenshi, erementar gerad.....
havent watched alot yet this yr...... HD dying *smacks head* n also important yr :S

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Quote by BesaNaruto(Fighting scenes are great,and the story line is awesome),BLEACH(It's very funny,and I like the fighting scenes alot too),Gundam SEED Destiny(because I like the action alot.And the characters of course,except some characters.I don't want to offend anyone so I wont type it down)

That's great!!!I like Bleach because most character are so incredible and funny XD and Naruto because there are such good story,cool fighting scene and fantasnic character(especially Neji..DAI SUKI XP

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

oh kiddygrade ,uta~kaya and naruto are the besr showa in the year the are all my favorites :nya:

Signature

Tsubasa Chronicle is best.

Trinity Blood!! damn nice~

Bleach, Basilisk, School Rumble, Elfen Lied

Signature

Bleach, Speed Grapher, and Basilisk

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

Gundam seed destiny,Elfen lied.negima,mai hime,etc! omg rhey all kick ass!

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

Beck, Samurai 7, Damekko Doubutsu, Bleach

Beck rocks hard. and Samurai 7, simply jaw dropping animation. Damekko, ultimate crack (funny to know the leading rabbit is Sasuke, hehe). and Bleach, well you know.

Signature
"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Bleach should be quite high in my list, but not on the top, as that spot is reserved for Eureka 7, the best mecha anime right now. I'm not too fond of the ultra-cheezy plot of gs:destiny all the time... Other favorites include:

The Law of Ueki (such comedy, such plot, such fast progress...)
Erementar Gerad (the necessary shounen series)
Sousei no Aquarion (nothing revolutionary, really, but it's funny and looks nice)

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Gundam Seed Destiny and Naruto, if it is counted as 2004-2005 because I think Naruto was released at 2002. so I don't think its a new anime.

Signature

Tsubasa!! Can't get enough of it :)

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.