Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Odd/weird food combinations that you like, recommend - Minitokyo

Odd/weird food combinations that you like, recommend

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

You ought to try Doritos and Cream Cheese. It's surprisingly good.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i have a suggestion, go buy some peppers and dig them clean and dice them up mix and match with onions and cheese with heavy pasta paste and brown sauce.

cook until into some concoction and spread it out over your sunny side up eggs....

you will never know how good it tasted like.
it is a kind of omelette but nobody ever eats it other than me.

one other thing, for good health:
try vodka with raw eggs, guaranteed health booster with anti cold and flu effects

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

gosh u people eat the weirdest things! so far i still haven't thought of anything that i've eaten & that's weird...

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

i've grossed out my friends with my combination:

Peanut butter ham sandwich

i still don't understand why people are so grossed out by it. i would understand some poeple not liking it but it's really not that gross. :( anyway... i'm a peanut butter lover so i would probably be willing to put peanut butter in a lot of other thing. XP

If you ever get the chance to eat fresh cut potato fries/wedges, balance out spices on the fries (the spices are a necessity to make this work) with a little suger.

I'm tellin' ya, I don't like strange combinations, but this one works so well that it's really not strange to me at all, now.

I happen to like caesar salad with cantaloupe.
Oranges with whipped cream is also pretty good.
Ranch tastes good with mozerella sticks.
Sushi tastes good with cheese.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

i like eating pizza alongside with chicken balls, nutella and welchs grape spread together, cheese and syrup (yum! so good!) and doritos with pizza dip (my friend and i tried it, wasnt too bad)

peanut butter and bannana sandwitches
apple slices covered in cinamon
eggs with barbaque sauce
bologna and honey

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I don't eat these in combination, as in you take a bite and get both things in your mouth, but I like to eat a cooked hot dog with green olives - FOR BREAKFAST! Yes, that is where the weirdness factor comes in. :) It's great, no really, it is. Why are you all staring at me?! ;)

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

Full cream instead of sour cream in mexican food! Yum!

\(^o^)/

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I dip greenbeans in A1 steak sause :) The steak souse adds a little flavour to the greenbeans.

hmm... apples with cheese or bananas with cheese.
my sister likes croissants with tomatos.
my sister puts chili on fruit (watermelon, mango, apples etc.)
a lot of people i know do it but people think it's weird - eggs and fish sauce.

1/3 of: apple juice, orange juice, and grape juice = tastes like punch

steam broccoli and dip it in a sauce that consists of: mayonaise and soy sauce mixed together. sounds weird, but tastes really good.

Signature Image

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Well...I guess for some of you, it might be weird if I even state the first part of the combo. It's this fish soup with egg added in...I believe it's the soup of that stuff that makes fishes float >_< Don't know what it's called, but it's spongelike and it doesn't really have a taste to it.

Anyway~ they serve that at my dad's restaurant and I like putting lots of red vinegar in it before I dig in. Sure, some people put the vinegar in theirs as well, but mine is usually bright pink. I love it sour (plus, the fish taste is too strong otherwise XD)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

plain chips (or of your favourite flavour) and peanut butter on a sandwich :D

Corn Chips dipped in coke :D

Vegemite and Golden Syrup :D

Signature Image

arkata

arkata

Arkata

Has anyone tryed nutella with cheese sandwich? Delicious!

Wow, it's wonderful this thread exists, so many "recipes"! XD

Signature

Proud member of I-Luv-Guy-Wallies, Hispanime, Kenshin-Gumi

Never forget to give some tipp to your waiter, for his at your service but not your server...

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Doritos and Cream cheese. The really spicy ones make a good blend.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

French Fries and Pop Corn.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Ice cream with hot peppers that way you don't get brain freezes and it isn't that bad.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

I agree with the peanut-butter and cheese nuts. They go with anything... and especially with each other! A peanut-butter and cheese sandwich, toasted, is heaven.

Sausage and maple syrup. I'm not sure if that's really weird anymore, I see a lot of people do it now. ^^;;

Ketchup in Macaroni and cheeze! Or salsa, trust me, it's good. ^_^b

-eating a steak with mayo and tomato sauses...
(dont ry it...trust me :D )
-red and white wine missed ( not for weak stomack people)
-bread with butter+honey+ham
(its very interesting XD

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

I'll put vinegar on just about any vegetable matter, as well as peanut butter sandwiches. Raw carrot and raw celery are quite a neat combination.

-Asakura-

-Asakura-

:.Phenomenal.:

try dipping apple slices in eggnog, its pretty good
and @ minebann, vinegar on celery is very good, havent tried it on carrots yet though... or sandwitches :p

Signature

-Ketchup on mashed potatoes.
-Garlic sauce on eggo waffles.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.